Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 07:55:02 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 10613 times)
ardhigalau

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:41:55 AM

Everyone, all religions, all education deserves bitcoin. Because bitcoin does not look at anyone. Stop saying it, because it will hurt the hearts of others.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 1st of December, 2017
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistanama

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:00:06 AM

I do not believe that the use of bitcoins is just for a sophisticated person. And it is not possible for people who are not educated. Because it is being studied and learned. So bitcoins are for everyone based on their understanding

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
xenxen

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:42:00 AM

i think it is not fair if let us say this bitcoin is for educated people or knowledgeble some people have unique avility and strategy even though they are not in educated people.....

01asd

Activity: 112

Because asd is where we put our fingers.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

No, bitcoin is designed to make payments globally without any intervention from a centralized body. Now, the only challenge why this is not so accessible to all is because they either don't have smart phones, or there is no internet connectivity. But I guess when the internet and smart phones become accessible to all noobs out there, they will eventually learn how to use bitcoins by practice.

I think your answer may a little bit off-topic. But maybe I can give a simple answer to the question title. I am a high schooler, and I am fully understand what is Bitcoin and how to collect Bitcoin. Not to be rude or arrogant, but all you need to do is read and ask. I think with the internet-era right now, Bitcoin is very important to understand. And it is quite easy to understand it, you can start to search in google for these question :

• What is bitcoin ?
  • How to earn Bitcoin ?
  • The price of Bitcoin.

Restmand

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:47:58 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
That's not true men,bitcoin is for everyone who loves the bitcoin are welcome to used it. And if you got interested in bitcoin too.i think its gone too far if the bitcoin is foe educated and knowledable people only the bitcoin has used for many reason sometimes for buying rhings only , sometimes for crime activities and sometimes like i do , to earn

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptomium

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:53:39 AM

I believe yes, because bitcoin is somehow complicated in nature.  We need to have knowledge on how to operate gadgets and pc, those who do not know how will never have a chance to get involve in Bitcoin.  Aside from that a person also need how to send and receive bitcoin, how to protect their address from hackers and a lot more.

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

That's not true men,bitcoin is for everyone who loves the bitcoin are welcome to used it. And if you got interested in bitcoin too.i think its gone too far if the bitcoin is foe educated and knowledable people only the bitcoin has used for many reason sometimes for buying rhings only , sometimes for crime activities and sometimes like i do , to earn

Indeed all are welcome but one thing, the have to learn how to use Bitcoin and for a person who is lacking knowledge on technology, it is not very welcoming.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

of course not. my friend who only graduated high school, but able to succeed with bitcoin. what is needed here is the will to seek information and keep learning. always updated with information and has quite a lot of relationships.
shushu9977

Activity: 126

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:17 AM

I think, Bitcoin is for everyone. But, those who are educated and knowledgeable about bitcoin, there are aggressive than common people.So it is depended by him who will do the work in bitcoin.

Choyor

Activity: 154

Choyor art

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

What do you mean by being educated? I am a low educated person, even can say I am not educated, but still I can operate Bitcoin and survive in Bitcoin industry until now. I think the opinion about Bitcoin just for educated people is not quite right. because Bitcoin is designed for all societies whose design is very easy to operate, so it can be operated by all circles.

Simss

Activity: 294

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:06 AM

yes I agree with you, because I also have the opinion that bitcoin is not only for educated people, it can be done olrh all circles of society even the students can know and have bitcoin.

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
shawn995

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

According to my experience in every field knowledgeable people have more opportunity and and had a big post and have big profit than comparatively to those people who are uneducated. So bitcoin is also not only for educated people but it’s for every person but then it depend on the person how he want to use is.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●   
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN   
RayvenPierre

Activity: 154

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:59:33 AM

Bitcoin is not necessarily only for educated and knowledgeable people. Anyone are free and can use bitcoin depending on its status in their country. But on this one educated and knowledgeable people will have far more advantage and success rate on bitcoin.

shawn995

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:04:09 PM

yes off course bitcoin is for only those people who have enough knowledge about bitcoin that what is bitcoin how to use bitcoin and where to use bitcoin. If he has no knowledge about bitcoin then he can face a lot of loss because of his lack knowledge.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●   
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN   
Haxor321

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

Bitcoin can be use by anyone who are knowledgeable enough specially in cryptocurrencies, trading, mining and altcoins. And anyone can use this, as long there is willingness to learn and study about it. If you really want something, you will surely find a way to learn it.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 182

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

actually I want to say it is wrong, and bitcoin can be used in all societies, but in reality it is not, because in my knowledge, only people who are educated and understand the technology that can use bitcoin

btcbringer

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:48:37 PM

i think its not, but as a new technology, well educated and knowledgeable may help people get involved easily, but its not a decisive factor, actually, people can do everything than we can imagine if there are enough profit

The Alchemlst

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

Absolutely not. I feel people that are willing to buy bitcoin and take the risk are a step above everyone else but you do not need any specific knowledge to be aloud to invest!

True , regardless of knowledge and education, you can't venture to bitcoin if you don't have the courage to take risk in life aside from them, learning bitcoin and its technicalities are available throughout this forum and internet which is also easy to understand.

xSkyer

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:05:20 PM

Why would Bitcoin be only for educated and knowledgeable people? To store your Bitcoin securely, you need some knowledge but it is easy to understand basic stuff like: storing Bitcoin on a software/web wallet, sending and receiving transactions (including why does address change) and so on. We don't know what is being used to produce paper money, do we?
splat44

Activity: 372

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:28:41 PM

i will say NO, bitcoins are for all society weither you poor or rich we can use bitcoin for any transactions. We all know Educated and knowledgeable people of bitcoin or early adopters will benefit more.

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[/tr
Boseda

Activity: 434

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

Yes, Bitcoin requires a lot of knownledge to be used properly. A Bitcoin user needs to understand Bitcoin and blockchains (at least the basic), how cryptocoins work (mining, transaction fees, addresses, etc.) and also has to be very knowledgeable about security measures to safely store and recover Bitcoin. That's very difficult for many people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.