Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

Actually btc is for everyone. Knowledgeable or not. Educated or not. The question is do they know how to use a pc or navigate the web. If they do then it will be easy for them to learn about crypto verse. Lets face it. Not everybody is tech savvy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

it depends to what degree you want to get into crypto world.
BTC itself can be considered like a stock market option, you have some you buy/sell trade on a daily basis and you are ok with that (gain or lose), for this point you don't need a deep knowledge of the technology behind, you just need to be on pair with news and be prepared to pump&dumps in order to buy low and sell high.
Different thing is if you want to deeply understand this technology while holding your BTC/alt coins.
Understanding what's behind crypto world takes time, a lot of reading around besides his market value because, the people who are contributing to this world are not just holding because they want to get rich at certain point in time, but because they trust this project and want to contribute to his life.
Again, also for the first point having a better understand/knowledge of this world helps a lot with trading but is not really needed; sometime i read some legendary guys in this forum explain some stuff which for me are quite hard to understand because i'm not so deeply informed in it but it really amaze me, these guys are the ones who are contributing more than others to this, are committed to do this and we can only applause them!
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Actually btc is for everyone. Knowledgeable or not. Educated or not. The question is do they know how to use a pc or navigate the web. If they do then it will be easy for them to learn about crypto verse. Lets face it. Not everybody is tech savvy.

I agree bitcoin is for everbody to use. Even educated and uneducated can see that bitcoin is profitable just by looking at his timeline. A uneducated man will face many challenges like scams wile the educated will easy surprass it they need to educate them selfs here in this forum.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:18:33 AM

No, I think it is not only for those educated and knowledgable people but for everyone. Because even if a person is not educated or not a knowledgable one, they can understand whats in this forum as long as they are reading and searching about bitcoin, also if they are interested to it and willing to gain knowledge about this they will learn and gain some knowledge eventually.
I don't think so because bitcoin forum is for everyone and every one who have enough knowledge about bitcoin can work in this forum and can make enough profit but yes there is some issue for some uneducated people if a person is uneducated and also are a not native English speaker then he have a problem to work with this forum because in forum mostly English writer can able to work if they have knowledge about this forum.

Basic education and knowledge will be enough for us to start using bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. We do not need to get a special degree before we can jump into the world of crypto, which means crypto is almost for everyone.

najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone who knows about it its doesn’t meter who have educated and knowledgeable. Only important is that you have an idea and  you need to understand what is bitcoin
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

yaap! i agree with you as well as it has not any boundary. Bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgeable people but also it's for everyone. Everyone are welcome here.

ms.sexy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:26:44 AM

For me Not, Bitcoin can used by everyone that has a open minded about bitcoin and wants to take a risk when it comes to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, my cousin is newbie in bitcoin but now she really understand the concept of Bitcoin
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:29:16 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 09:33:45 AM by mayidid

Bitcoins are not easy to acquire for the average person, they will be limited to mostly those that are more technologically savvy. I think that will change over time as more businesses cater to customers that want to buy bitcoins and altcoins in a more user friendly way. This could take several years so we are in a window of opportunity where we can get these coins relatively cheaply as compared to what they will cost in the future.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

As of now, I think it is for people willing to invest their time learning how to buy and where to store it.. It's not yet user friendly.

But I dont think it is only for the educated. Smiley

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

you do not have to be an educated person to  learn about bitcoin. you just have to be knowledgeable.  learning from  real life experiences and people
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:39:52 AM

If crypto currencies has ambition to replace fiats then it must find a way to become put into a person hands unregards of intelligence.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:41:55 AM

For me its not. Because some us is need to know about what is bitcoin. Because someday some people need to used bitcoin, and for the knowledgeable people just share the bitcoin in other people. Because some of us is need to know about bitcoin for the better life...
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:46:36 AM

you do not have to be an educated person to  learn about bitcoin. you just have to be knowledgeable.  learning from  real life experiences and people
To some extent it is possible with the knowledge one has, but beyond that education has got its role. When one practice using it regularly, the user gets good understanding about the same. This will help in using, but when it comes to earning through different sources available such as trading, and other forms of investing education is also required to analyse the market in a better way.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

I think you dont have to be a scientist just to understand how the cryptoworld operates, all you have to do is read and understand how it goes as well as the market. It doesn't necessarily mean that if you didn't finished college then you are not allowed and you wont understand how bitcoin goes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:53:00 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (5)

As hundreds of billions of dollars shift to the Bitcoin market from the traditional finance industry in the upcoming years, naturally, Bitcoin will evolve into the global digital currency, especially amongst millennials. A study conducted by Facebook IQ revealed that millennials feel disconnected from the banking industry, and do not trust financial institutions with their money, capital and investments.

Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

Of course not. It will not be for educated and knowledgeable people only.  Not all people who uses bitcoin are educated but they can manage to earn bitcoins more than those who are educated. People only need to have patience on reading so they can understand bitcoin. And enhance they’re talent.

Lionella

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:52:50 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 01:11:21 PM by Lionella

same goes for me. We don't have the rights to tell who can only use bitcoin because it is for everyone. Educated, knowledgeable or not, we do all deserve to use since there's no one who told us who can only use and since it is easy to know and gain some knowledge with regards in this. It might be an advantage for educated people because they can make a better post than the others but what matter is, being involved on this has the same goal which is to earn money. Also, it is just a matter of skills on how we will handle this bitcoin.
iol

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

I dont think so. I think basic knowledge in cryptocurrency will do and literacy in blockchain too. This applies to everything in life. If we want something we need knowledge on how to achieve it.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:08:49 PM

yes i think.
just people that know about bitcoin that can use it.
my brother dont know about bitcoin, and i explain little about it. but when i ask him to join he reject and say " i dont know what it is, i dont have more knowledge about it"

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

I think everyone has the right to be in bitcoin and everyone has a different educational and knowledge background and all have a chance to succeed with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: