Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA & Internet of Things speculation  (Read 297 times)
Orteip (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

I'm seriously thinking of buying some MIOTA, an Internet of Things related token, well improved currency with a lot of partnerships with IoT investors.

Imagine in 10 years, when your smart fridge will understand that the milk is almost over,so it will place an order for a new bottle. Istant micro transation that the IOTA network can do without problems.

Well, if your smart fridge, my smart fridge, the smart fridge of the german guy and the 100 milion of smart fridge around the world are going to use this currency... you can give urself an answer  Grin

LONG TERM HODL

VERY LONG TERM HODL

FREAKING LONG TERM HODL

Agree??? Huh
Convington

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

IOT is certainly a massive buzz-word.  I haven't seen who they are partnering up with, though?  Maybe if they partnered with PTC or an industry heavyweight I would buy in.   

I've read through some of their stuff talking about sensors using their Tangle / DAG, but realize that the companies who create those sensors are the ones they would need heavy partnerships with.... The Schneider, GE, Eatons, Siemens of the world for manufacturing or the Samsung, GE, LGs of the world for home.   I would love to see who their partners are - I work in IOT every day as an engineer (IOThas been in manufacturing for years before the term IOT came along.

Just interested in getting more information on their current partnerships to see if it is worth investing.  Show me some links, please!  I can't find any Smiley
r4g3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

I also found information available to be very limited.
I was happy to read they partnered with Innogy though:

https://innovationhub.innogy.com/news-event/3lj6DX6LS0C4SyKmgEOiQq/meet-our-future-customers--machines-with-wallets

This is a really huge energy company in Europe.

https://iam.innogy.com/en/about-innogy/introducing-innogy/locations
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

If you have $50K or more money then it would be great idea to invest in iota but less money may not worth investing in iota. It is very overvalued.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: