Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 12:45:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk in a mobile app.  (Read 2762 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

I think that there are many applications that support Bitcoins. I downloaded one and it's Bitcoin Buzz to keep myself update. There is a feature there directing to this forum. But it is very loggy, I prefer using web directly. Even though I still use the application, through web is much faster.

╞═══╬═══╡ Sebeum ╞═══╬═══╡
★★★ An Innovative Cryptocurrency That Gives Dividends ★★★
━━━ ICO STARTS - October 25th [WHITEPAPER] ━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rodyw

Activity: 84

Altcom address: AUwHGCP1Uv6ujHs24a36ppUTNi66kpnzwf

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

I don't think an app is necessary. It would be better to make this website responsive or at least 'mobile' friendly. The current website is almost unreadable on my 5.5" screen because of the tiny letters.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Bagaji

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:19:33 PM

I was just thinking since most of the people nowadays are using smartphones in all sorts of activities and all sorts of apps are now being used in our daily routine such as for emails, social media and etc. Can we also develop a mobile app for bitcointalk in both platforms iOS and Android?  for a much better way of accessing this forum.

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been posted regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.
I don't think there will be need for any app since we can get all we need through browser which can be done on both desktop, laptop, and smartphone. Most of my post are done through my smartphone of which am comfortable with the use of browser. Please can tell us some of the advantages in using App over browser.

Lykslyks

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:51:53 AM

I was just thinking since most of the people nowadays are using smartphones in all sorts of activities and all sorts of apps are now being used in our daily routine such as for emails, social media and etc. Can we also develop a mobile app for bitcointalk in both platforms iOS and Android?  for a much better way of accessing this forum.

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been post regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.
as far as I know this bitcointalk web site has no version of Android app or ios-based app, this bitcointalk is only web-based, but I also do not really know it maybe master here there is more know ..
Actually bitcoin has a mobile app, try searching it on playstore. I installed it but deleted it right a way because it is not well developed, you can use that as a guest, you can read topics and discussions there but the app won't allow you to open your account.

moneyrebel          |     PRE-ICO LIVE!  -  CONTRIBUTE NOW    |          moneyrebel
▐ ▌           SMART MOBILE FINANCIAL & BANKING PLATFORM           ▐ ▌
FACEBOOK   ❱❱   LINKEDIN   ❱❱   TWITTER   ❱❱   TELEGRAM   ❱❱   ANN THREAD
Be Like Bro

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

Bitciontalk is just web based as others said above. But this forum is built with SimpleMachinesForum which is compatible with tapatalk. So, you may try "tapatalk" mobile app to browse bitcointalk and even some other forum via a mobile app.
deadthings

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:11:00 PM

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been posted regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.
As far as i know there isn't a special app for this but when you want to search somethink computer version isn't as bad as you can think.

npredtorch

Activity: 714

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:55:14 PM

Actually, all of these "talks" are worthless if it doesn't reach to theymos, any high bctforum staffs or even a high trusted forum member. They are the one that should make, contribute and give a go sign for the app to be made as official and to give assurance to users that the app wouldn't do any shady practices like log recording. Knowing who the developer is really does matter on the success of the app.

If the developer is a random guy here on bctalk (without any connections to bct forum itself), would you use it? Given that there is a risk your account may get compromised?
Hell no, right?

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
penelop@ezOey106

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:46:53 AM

it's too bad because in mobile has no this app for doing  accounts. actually mostly we have to use mobiles only in our daily life so in that we have to install and doing any where good. but just sitting in front of system or laptop doing in that only some difficult it is. so i would like to do in mobile only, but we have no chance. Sad Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.