Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I short the Bitcoin market?  (Read 956 times)
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:05:52 AM

Hi, OP.
I have been trading for nearly 2 decades now.

Use my local site to trade in the volumes you describe, but in AUD, and yes you do buy/sell BTC in the process of trading. So im not sure if it will suit you.

https://btcmarkets.net/

You do have to provide your full ID,however I'd trust them with up to 100kUSD no problem. My last trade took 5minutes (send coins from wallet to exchange+sell then withdraw fiat),and the 15k fiat withdrawal  was in my bank account within 48hrs.

I was lucky to earn my btc when i tried mining years ago,however my advice is to buy 10btc, secure them in a wallet for 3+ yrs then consider trading them long. In the meantime you take advantage of any spikes/dips and transfer to the exchange to trade...>> then move it back to your secure wallet(s). My re-positioning value is on $500 dips while the long term trend is up, a trend which does not look like changing for years.

cheers
groko
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

Incredibly, I am very proud of the existence of professional traders start doing the action with bitcoin trading. Because with the presence of professional traders already have the possibility that bitcoin will be more controllable and high, but indeed one thing all requires a lot of support. poloniex, btc-e, bittrex I think is the best marketplace in trading. Because all of these besides displaying bitcoin trading, it also displays altcoin. where it also became one of the places to be able to earn profits.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2409
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

I am looking for more mainstream brokers. Not crypto exchanges.

I recomend my.myfxchoice.com or FxOpen.com

waru96

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:58:30 PM

Google it and you will find out all the possible ways of doing it and choose whichever best suits you.that is the best way you can do i think
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

Bitstamp is possible,
you have to get a strong heart and dont be panic,... I just dont think it is a good idea to start it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: