Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto to buy now?  (Read 69670 times)
Vlad_m

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

I would suggest you think about new things coming up.

For sure, BTC and ETH are the main players of the crypto market and you definitely should keep the main part of your funds there.

However, new things are coming up and I'm very passionate about Corl.

It is a new concept of Security Token.

Corl is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

Enjoy your crypto experience  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

For sure, BTC and ETH are the main players of the crypto market and you definitely should keep the main part of your funds there.

Corl is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

if today to analyze all the information that applies to bitcointalk, then almost every user of the crypto currency trust Bitcoin and the etherium. Proceeding from this, the capitalization of these coins should increase and the price of coins should go up. But for today we are seeing a very different picture.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

if today to analyze all the information that applies to bitcointalk, then almost every user of the crypto currency trust Bitcoin and the etherium. Proceeding from this, the capitalization of these coins should increase and the price of coins should go up. But for today we are seeing a very different picture.

ofcourse the capitalization of these two will go up, probably even x10 in value, ethereum likely even x20, but some projects are bound to go x50, x100 from here on out. A lot of great coins are 20 times less than what they were worth in januari, so its pretty much a guarantee they'll go x20 again

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

ofcourse the capitalization of these two will go up, probably even x10 in value, ethereum likely even x20, but some projects are bound to go x50, x100 from here on out. A lot of great coins are 20 times less than what they were worth in januari, so its pretty much a guarantee they'll go x20 again
I constantly see information that many expect a rise in prices for different coins after So So will the price of Bitcoin rise. Thus, they prove the dependence of the crypto currency on the price of Bitcoin. But if a project is very much in demand in society, then its price can not be maintained even by the poor state of the market. It's my opinion.
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Today are many coins that are worth investing. One of those is definatley NEO as it bounce from double bottomrecently. I expect to give at least 30% in folowing week. Its solid coin and definatly a very high longterm potencial as well
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

Hi - Newbie here..I would like to put down 1000 USD next week.. What would your advice be to me?
In my opinion, btc is a long-term safe investment, but we have to analyze it from the start and be more patient to wait for the next few weeks, for now it is only a short-term investment, buying and selling at a profit.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

The best cryptocurrency to purchase now is Fusion and Elastos, I think these are very successful coins in the future as they have good prospects
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

There are numerous crypto in the market for investing. You can choose many or a single one which will best fit for your investment need. But I think you should purchase Hive, NXT, and Ethereum for now.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

I think you can buy 2 altcoins with $ 1000, you can buy Ethereum and Tron, because this altcoin has a very high market capitalization and I'm sure by the end of 2018 and in 2019 Ethereum and Tron will be the most profitable altcoins.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

For starters, take a look at the top 30 coins today on cmc and compare that with the top 30 coins 2 years ago.
You will see that only a dozen coins still exist. So when searching for which altcoins will survive, you already have "inside" information: what made these few ones survive and the rest gone to either oblivion or much lower parts of the table? Only then can you have a better idea about which "new" coins will have the ability to survive the coming years. Those ones are the ones you want to make a bet on.
Other than those, try out new innovative projects like Eterbase.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

INGOT Coin has been created a first -of-its- kind blockchain ecosystem by INGOT Group that promises to link the existing financial markets and the rapidly emerging crypto markets like never before. INGOT Group claims that this specialized ecosystem will make the customers more confident and increase market liquidity, while providing more efficient market pricing and access to funds for a wide variety of stakeholders. INGOT Group, a multi-industry company with industry-specific professionals, is all set to bring about a groundbreaking impact on the existing financial markets. By creating a revolutionary blockchain based ecosystem named INGOT Coin (IC), they have finally made it possible to build a new pathway between the crypto and the current traditional market participants, enabling them to diversify their portfolio in an efficient and secure manner.

From first day to today, INGOT Coin always targets to be the bridge between cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets through its platform, banking services, and IC brokerage. Estonia stationed, Ethereum blockchain based ecosystem aims to revive lost unity and demands to both markets through the establishment of 6 components that work together, under a single roof.  Aim of INGOT Coin is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs.

INGOT Coin has already started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. INGOT Coin team is grateful for investors’ trust in INGOT Coin project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so the hard cap is determined where INGOT Coin needs to reach.

Marketing has the power of determining the future of the world. Marketing strategy of INGOT Coin is to send the right message to the right people at the right time using the right channel. INGOT Coin achieves this will live till another age of evolution. INGOT Coin believes to invest in values that people care, environment, and ecosystem to use for a long term.  INGOT Coin provides multiple social networks, so potential investors and customers can become better acquainted with INGOT Coin service. This is one of the main benefits of INGOT Coin marketing ability.

Community is the backbone of a Project in the crypto world. INGOT Coin uses Telegram to organically gather thousands of people to own community and the INGOT Coin Network Telegram Community reached the 100,000 Telegram members in last period. INGOT Coin accomplished this milestone in a remarkably short amount of time. This is important because decentralized projects are literally powered by their communities.

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – Trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

XSPEC
https://spectreproject.io
Anonymous coin uses PoS v3 consensus, that dreams to use Ethereum.
There are already implemented features:
- Ring-signatures - to hide sender address
- Stealth-address - to hide receiver address
- Splitting/combining - to hide transactions
- Tor - to hide ip-address
- OBFS4 - to hide your Tor-traffic  Cool
I'm not talking about the top 50 coins - many of them put in a bag without studying - not just because they are there, think these people ( recent studies have found that more than half of the coins in the top 100 are non - working projects-a lot of marketing, little real work) is Much more difficult and risky to invest in a coin that has not yet achieved General recognition, but also the potential profit is much higher. I appreciated XSPEC, it is absolutely a work project at the moment. When the developers introduce proof of stealth - it will be a rocket, of course.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

i didn't give any tips here. but next coins i would buy this week: IOTA and ETHEREUM. Then there's NEO and Waves. These would be my personal favourites this week. but I would keep them for at least 1 year.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

If we have the chance to invest in such a low budget or in a more comfortable way, we can get very good earnings.
Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

for security, I will buy bitcoin or etherium
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

Buy low cap/micro caps if you're looking for handsome return of your investments later on. As bitcoin matures along with other high caps, their volatility goes down.
ZagatoC12

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

At the moment I would not buy anything, since I'm a long distance player, and I understand that in early October the prices will be lower than now, and before that time it is better to deal with those coins that can be purchased.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

I f you invested to cryptocurrency last 2017 I think your 1000 dollars less 70 percent because that's the market happen now. I think the better to invest now is the ethereum because it is possible to increase the value very high and you will earn mpre money to this coin . Etherereum also have a lot of uses like the other project and investment you can use it. Most of the people now think ethereum os the best cryptocurrency and that is true and if many people believe that they have chances to pump the value.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

I believe that the best crypto currency is bitcoin and it will always be, I do not think that some currency can be compared with bitcoin
bitbit0703

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

Are you interested in Cryptocurrency that implemented DAG?

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!
The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be listed this month!

It aim to listed on the best exchange as possible, and we are proceeding with the process while receiving feedback from partners and exchanges.
If you announce progress, you can not do it because there is a precedent for receiving a penalty such as posting indefinite postponement.
In listing, it is highly likely that you can not announce in advance.

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Windows / Mac / Android / iOS
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

【About will be listing】
 ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
 □ 『When listing on a large exchange,there is a high possibility of being listed without advance notice!!!!』  □
 ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

KIZUNACOIN implementing DAG is scheduled to be listed in early September.

Skein version iOS and Android Wallet has been released !!!
DAG version iOS Wallet has been released !!!
DAG version of Windows / Mac KIZUNACOIN PC Wallet completed.

DAG version Andoroid and Linux Wallet is near completion.

■Started accepting for swaps from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
■Started accepting for swaps from Skeins version KIZUNACOIN to DAG version KIZUNACOIN.

If you have not confirmed the details,
please read "重要なお知らせ" and "english-how-to-swap-skein-dag" and "how-to-swap" of Discord.

In Discord, events occur irregularly.
Join Airdrop and get coins!
Let's get a coin that can be exchanged for DAG version KIZUNACOIN!
 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: