Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35983 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:23:04 AM

Hey guys, happy to see this project. Question about the world load. The team qualifications seem good, but the team seams small? Are you outsourcing some work, or hiring more people?

It's early in the project. They still haven't done the ICO. depending on the ICO's success they will hire depending on workload. You can't hire ahead of having funds, you'd go bankrupt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

What's your strategy when targeting models who do you want to hire? Where do you get them? Could one of us become a model and earn live crypto? What are your requirements? Maybe thinking of joining your crew? Is it going to be female models only or something similar to chaturbate?

With the amount they pay the models (70 to 80%), compared to other similar services who pay very little, like 40 to 50%, they will not have trouble finding models. In fact, i think they will have so many applicants that they can chose top quality models for the site!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:32:50 AM

Fisrts of all they must have aggresive adversiting and promote their platform. And than models will come. Models need a lot of clients.
Token holders also will have some dividends from profit or no? And which percent if yes?
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

Fisrts of all they must have aggresive adversiting and promote their platform. And than models will come. Models need a lot of clients.
Token holders also will have some dividends from profit or no? And which percent if yes?
revenue share is their as seen on op, its around 70%-80%, often times such projects get a lot of support, i think their is not enough advertisement indeed, and if the dev tem is to overwhelmingly succeed, the bounty program must be realized.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

How will you solve the problems a high volatility, like a lot of other cryptos have, of LIVE tokens could bring? I see that models will love that there is no minimal amount and no delays when they want to withdraw their earnings, but how can it be ensured that their tokens won‘t loose value before they got fiat money for them. Do you offer to buy the tokens back from them respectively exchange them (to fiat, other cryptos?).
When payment from user to model is done, model will get access to their LIVE tokens at once. There is no hold, and it is entirely their decision whether to exchange it to fiat at once or after some time. At the moment we are not planning any buybacks.

So in order that a model can exchange her LIVE tokens to fiat she has to send them to an exchange, sell them there for BTC or ETH (or any other crypto) and then transfer the BTC or ETH to a marketplace where she can sell and finally get her fiat? Correct me if I am wrong but that sounds really complicated and not really user-friendly to me  Huh

As far as I understand from the whitepaper the model can convert her LIVE token into BTC or ETH already on the platform, so that would be one step less Smiley

Ok I see. But when a model can convert her LIVE tokens already on the platform into BTC or ETH and the users have to buy LIVE tokens with other cryptocurrency (also possible on the platform?) what is the whole purpose of the LIVE tokens? I mean, you can have all the advantages of the blockchain technology (anononymity, no minimum amount to withdraw etc.), too when you let the models accept BTC or ETH directly. Did I miss a huge benefit of the LIVE tokens here?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:33:33 AM

I have not read the white paper yet, I have not seen the site, I just saw what this ICO is about, and I immediately got carried away with this topic! I like it. Then I'll read it in detail, and now I would like to see a demo video, not the one in the first post. Cheesy
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:47:10 AM

How will you solve the problems a high volatility, like a lot of other cryptos have, of LIVE tokens could bring? I see that models will love that there is no minimal amount and no delays when they want to withdraw their earnings, but how can it be ensured that their tokens won‘t loose value before they got fiat money for them. Do you offer to buy the tokens back from them respectively exchange them (to fiat, other cryptos?).
When payment from user to model is done, model will get access to their LIVE tokens at once. There is no hold, and it is entirely their decision whether to exchange it to fiat at once or after some time. At the moment we are not planning any buybacks.

So in order that a model can exchange her LIVE tokens to fiat she has to send them to an exchange, sell them there for BTC or ETH (or any other crypto) and then transfer the BTC or ETH to a marketplace where she can sell and finally get her fiat? Correct me if I am wrong but that sounds really complicated and not really user-friendly to me  Huh

As far as I understand from the whitepaper the model can convert her LIVE token into BTC or ETH already on the platform, so that would be one step less Smiley

Ok I see. But when a model can convert her LIVE tokens already on the platform into BTC or ETH and the users have to buy LIVE tokens with other cryptocurrency (also possible on the platform?) what is the whole purpose of the LIVE tokens? I mean, you can have all the advantages of the blockchain technology (anononymity, no minimum amount to withdraw etc.), too when you let the models accept BTC or ETH directly. Did I miss a huge benefit of the LIVE tokens here?

Honestly, also after re-reading whitepaper I couldn't find any special advantage of LIVE tokens. Maybe dev can give an answer.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

Hey guys, happy to see this project. Question about the world load. The team qualifications seem good, but the team seams small? Are you outsourcing some work, or hiring more people?
It's early in the project. They still haven't done the ICO. depending on the ICO's success they will hire depending on workload. You can't hire ahead of having funds, you'd go bankrupt.
Well actually they have it written in their road map that they are planing a team expansion in September-October 2017.
So i guess they are preparing themselves for a successful ICO.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:04 AM

payments in the cryptocurrency will completely exclude credit card fraud, as it now often happens on similar sites, and blockchain technology on which the cryptocurrency operates does not enable the cancellation of transactions - models and the site will be completely protected from such cases.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:59 AM

Why does Live Stars need to be on the blockchain? It's mentioned in the whitepaper but never explained. How does it use the blockchain and benefit from it?

Blockchain is useful for all transactions records and remove middleman cost I think

Not just that, it will also bring you some privacy you crave for.

I don't want my bank or my friends to see my credit card receipt. Some wrote them differently but still, at least bank may know.

It's the biggest necessity in the adult content market. Privacy!!!

Little bit off topic but why would your friends ever see your credit card receipt? Cheesy Trouble with life partner seeing it i would understand (for some people), but friends is just plain weird to me. Tongue
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:11:47 AM

Well actually they have it written in their road map that they are planing a team expansion in September-October 2017.
So i guess they are preparing themselves for a successful ICO.

There are still no advisors, lawyers and marketing team in this project. It is better to complete it before the ICO taking place. Most investors will refer to the good and complete teams that able to handle each sectors before the project being started.
Rigorous

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

Why does Live Stars need to be on the blockchain? It's mentioned in the whitepaper but never explained. How does it use the blockchain and benefit from it?

Blockchain is useful for all transactions records and remove middleman cost I think

I don't want my bank or my friends to see my credit card receipt. Some wrote them differently but still, at least bank may know.

But isn't the blockchain and especially a custom token the exact opposite of privacy? Through the blockchain you can trace all transactions and information. And if someone finds out you hold those tokens, they know instantly why.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:17:23 AM

But isn't the blockchain and especially a custom token the exact opposite of privacy? Through the blockchain you can trace all transactions and information. And if someone finds out you hold those tokens, they know instantly why.

It could just be because it's easier to do an ico and ditribute profits via blockchain instead of made up centralized tokens like chaturbate has that holds value only in their site. I might be wrong since i don't exactly know how chaturbate tokens work...
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

777 eth already collected during the presale.  I am sure the hard cap of $1,000,000.- will be gained before October,  21th.  Adult contents are always demanded from time to time.  And it won't be eaten by the time!  Live stars has a change to be success.
Oh, already 777 ETH raised that means there is a high demand of this project. I really like about their project that they are also concerned with their models. I think this will attract the most beautiful and best models if they pay fast and models can be secure they receive their money. It's not always the case. I think this will make the project number one!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:53:19 AM

777 eth already collected during the presale.  I am sure the hard cap of $1,000,000.- will be gained before October,  21th.  Adult contents are always demanded from time to time.  And it won't be eaten by the time!  Live stars has a change to be success.
Oh, already 777 ETH raised that means there is a high demand of this project. I really like about their project that they are also concerned with their models. I think this will attract the most beautiful and best models if they pay fast and models can be secure they receive their money. It's not always the case. I think this will make the project number one!

I was waiting for good start to invest.

I hate icos don't get their soft cap when I invested. For live stars, it's unlikely to can't reach the soft cap now with this start.

Now time to contribute for me Smiley

Rigorous

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

It could just be because it's easier to do an ico and ditribute profits via blockchain instead of made up centralized tokens like chaturbate has that holds value only in their site. I might be wrong since i don't exactly know how chaturbate tokens work...

With Live Star tokens you are also locked in. You can't use them elsewhere except try to sell them on exchanges that support them. A single purpose custom token will pose an additional currency risk to performers compared to Litecoin or Bitcoin for example.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

Honestly, also after re-reading whitepaper I couldn't find any special advantage of LIVE tokens. Maybe dev can give an answer.

What advantage do you want? It's the token of the platform, yes you have an advantage, if demand will be high price will skyrocket, if you're looking for dividends this is not for you

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:08:39 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 03:27:00 PM by Korsakopf

payments in the cryptocurrency will completely exclude credit card fraud, as it now often happens on similar sites, and blockchain technology on which the cryptocurrency operates does not enable the cancellation of transactions - models and the site will be completely protected from such cases.

That is true, but an easy to use system will be put in place for the models to exchange the crypto into fiat. And for users of the platform to exchange fiat into the token.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

That is true, but a easy to use system will be put in place for the models to exchange the crypto into fiat. And for users of the platform to exchange fiat into the token.

What system exchange you mean? they announced some?
I cant find any information about this. But this is one of main question what interesting for me here...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

After reading your whitepaper, I have to say some things, because I have a little insight in this market.
You mention in section "Competitor comparison" the benefits of LIVE STARS.
I will compare it with a webcamservice which dominates the german market, sonjasluder is one of their domain names.
You pay with your telephonebill, about 3$ / min, immediately, anonymous and without "Payment errors of users".

+Decentralization
+Open source
+Block chain technology
An average user doesn't care about this.

+User anonymity
On sonjasluder you are completely anonymous.

+Ravenue Share
+Payout delay
+Min. payout amount
This is good for models, but the money comes from the visitors and its sad, but, an average user doesn't care about this

To be successful you have to think 99 % from users view. Nobody knows or is interested, how fast the models get their money.
You look mostly from the view of the models, this is honorable, but you have 100 models and on the other side million of users, which will spent the money.
So the most important question is, how much will the minute cost. If you can make a good price, you will succeed, all the other advantages are irrelevant.

I thought about the same.
Yes, LiveStars offers anonymity, which is very important nowadays. Especially when it is about adult entertainment. But what bothers me, from a users side, is that you can only pay with cryptocurrencies on your platform. If you ask me that wouldn't be a big deal, I know how to buy Bitcoin on a marketplace for fiat. But Cryptocurrencies haven't yet reached mass adoption and I am not sure if you could reach enough users to be a serious competitor to the existing webcam-sites. Sometimes simplicity outweighs the anonymity part.

Hello,

We have pointed out in our whitepaper that on our platform will be convenient option to buy cryptocurrency for fiat using one step external service. We will provide as easy video guide as possible. So it will be no harder than use credit card for purchase.

It's always better to watch video compare to reading the whitepaper. I already read whitepaper but still, I would prefer a video to see the project in summary.

Hoping to see it soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: