Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35981 times)
heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

Seems like a logical place to use crypto.. these sites use various tokens already and if you can improve on what is out there currently then everyone knows there is a demand.

If you can draw the talent to you (with better payouts or splits to get top talent and seed the site) then I can see this working well.

Will be reviewing your white paper in more detail

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:13:38 PM

over 800 eth already collected during the presale. I am sure the hard cap will be gained before the end of the presale for live stars Smiley

It is a good indication that investors are recognizing the potentials of LIVE STARS as a must have crypto investment Smiley
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:19:25 PM

i cant believe the amount of attention this coin gets...i will have to look more closely on the tokens concept Grin

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

A Briliant project, i am very interesting for this and will be testing when the Plattform is realease. Best wishes with the ico.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

When will the beta be released ? I don't think I saw anything about that.

A date was given ? It could be interesting to have one before the ICO so we can judge the platform.

And I m sure it would attract a lot of inverstors seeing the sums that are spent on those websites.

Our pre-alpha version is currently in development. We are going to release it before our ICO starts. ICO is planned to start at the end of November.

That's very good news. It can bring momentum to ico. People tend to invest ready products more than just promises Wink 

I believe it will get soft cap easily but more funds always bring more depth to project.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:26:41 PM

I can see this is a topic full of males getting excited about LiveStars Cheesy
Anyone getting hyped to see the beta? I am!

Because more than 95% of the audience for these services are male.  Grin
But Yes, I am also eagerly waiting for beta for testing the platform and see what the models look like.
I think the majority of people on bitcointalk are male. I think cryptocurrencies are a field with only few females. I hope that will change over time.

another pro for livestars  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy the more models they attract the more females wil get into cryptocurencies and so it will spread all over the world!!!!!!
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:31:35 PM

A Briliant project, i am very interesting for this and will be testing when the Plattform is realease. Best wishes with the ico.

Well, hits project is not the only concept for webcam shows in the blockchain, but for now is the most likely to succeed, it's become more popular than the competition, it's good that there are more and more project that will use the blockchain for adult contents now, and its the right time, previous project ididn' rise much awareness, like section, there wasn't much ICOs there, n projects usually wee on their own, but now is the time, so many are appearing, too fast may i add XD.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:36:41 PM

I see you guys are doing an airdrop for the presale! I am very happy and i early joined. I suggested this before in the tread and if i had any
part in you guys starting it, I am even more jolly!

For some reason I have a feeling that there will some hesitation before joining that airdrop Wink

That reason starts with face and ends with book Cheesy
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

But Yes, I am also eagerly waiting for beta for testing the platform and see what the models look like.
I think the majority of people on bitcointalk are male. I think cryptocurrencies are a field with only few females. I hope that will change over time.
As far as I know there are some female customers of this kind of platforms (and also male models). It's niche, but male models have got very small competition, something like chippendales  and Magic Mike stuff Cool
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:53:38 PM

I see you guys are doing an airdrop for the presale! I am very happy and i early joined. I suggested this before in the tread and if i had any
part in you guys starting it, I am even more jolly!

For some reason I have a feeling that there will some hesitation before joining that airdrop Wink

That reason starts with face and ends with book Cheesy

So you don't wanna let your friends and family know that you support a website for adult entertainment?  Grin

Seriously, I would have joined without that requirement, but in that case I'd like to stay anonymous.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

i cant believe the amount of attention this coin gets...i will have to look more closely on the tokens concept Grin

When it comes to adult entertainment surely it will get huge attention. People needs it sometimes.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:10:24 PM

LIVE will be necessary to use all paid services. All prices for the services will be set by models themselves. They will also be able to decide whether viewers can or can't see their broadcast for free.
How are you going to handle network issues with the bandwidth ? Is the model going to directly hosts streams or do you have something to broadcast ?

At the moment it is not possible for models all around the globe to host their streams directly to multiple users. We will use servers in order to solve bandwidth problem, and peer-to-peer content distribution network in order to lower loading times and server dependency.
ok. Are you going to rent some servers or do you already have them ?

For peer-to-peer distribution,is the solution currently developed or will you use something already existing ?
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:36:17 PM

As far as I know there are some female customers of this kind of platforms (and also male models). It's niche, but male models have got very small competition, something like chippendales  and Magic Mike stuff Cool
And it happens, you need to conduct a survey of how many men and women visit such sites. It is interesting to know such statistics.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:41:14 PM

Adults industry is worth billions of dollars ans we haven't seen blockchain applied to it yet. Eventually everything will be based on blockchain, projects like this one are precursors

The adult industry hasn't embraced cryptocurrencies yet, at most, some transactions are being made with BTC or ETH, but a service like webcams, date sites, sex services sites, hasn't been on the blockchain yet, but these kind of project are incurring, so it will be a matter of time before it all goes into blockchain Cheesy.

Exactly. There are already some initiatives besides Live Stars, but frankly they seem very amateur compared to Live Stars. So far Live Stars checks all the major boxes, clear use of token, good team, good whitepaper, and demo of the product (they will do it at least, so still have to see about this one).

I have seen adult entertainment icos before in here. But this is by far the most professionally planned and i haven't yet found any controversies from the whitepaper. Other sites will probably turn towards cryptocurrencies soon too. They are just afraid that it will turn customers away, when it actually attracts them in.

Well, there was a lot about the adult industry, but seems like every ICO about this industry failed for the moment.

Or do you know some that succeeded ? I would be interested in seeing a blockchain project in the adult industry that raised some big funds during an ICO.

If that's not the case, there is some possibility that this one succeeds in my opinion.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

LIVE will be necessary to use all paid services. All prices for the services will be set by models themselves. They will also be able to decide whether viewers can or can't see their broadcast for free.
How are you going to handle network issues with the bandwidth ? Is the model going to directly hosts streams or do you have something to broadcast ?

At the moment it is not possible for models all around the globe to host their streams directly to multiple users. We will use servers in order to solve bandwidth problem, and peer-to-peer content distribution network in order to lower loading times and server dependency.
ok. Are you going to rent some servers or do you already have them ?

For peer-to-peer distribution,is the solution currently developed or will you use something already existing ?

Good question. Peer-to-peer live streaming is far from trivial technology, especially when you need to monetize the stream and therefore protect it, so I doubt Live Stars is going develop it completely in-house.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:46:48 PM

LIVE STARS is the only blockchain based webcam platform for live adult entertainment and it resolves all issues from traditional live adult entertainment sites by offering features such as decentralization,user anonymity, no payment delay, etc. That is why it is generating a lot of attention right now. Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:50:04 PM

When it comes to adult entertainment surely it will get huge attention. People needs it sometimes.
agree that it's boldly - to create this adult platform in blockchain technology, LIVE STARS will be the first to create something like that!
bold and creative people are always waiting for success!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:53:12 PM

Adults industry is worth billions of dollars ans we haven't seen blockchain applied to it yet. Eventually everything will be based on blockchain, projects like this one are precursors

The adult industry hasn't embraced cryptocurrencies yet, at most, some transactions are being made with BTC or ETH, but a service like webcams, date sites, sex services sites, hasn't been on the blockchain yet, but these kind of project are incurring, so it will be a matter of time before it all goes into blockchain Cheesy.

Exactly. There are already some initiatives besides Live Stars, but frankly they seem very amateur compared to Live Stars. So far Live Stars checks all the major boxes, clear use of token, good team, good whitepaper, and demo of the product (they will do it at least, so still have to see about this one).

I have seen adult entertainment icos before in here. But this is by far the most professionally planned and i haven't yet found any controversies from the whitepaper. Other sites will probably turn towards cryptocurrencies soon too. They are just afraid that it will turn customers away, when it actually attracts them in.
Well, there was a lot about the adult industry, but seems like every ICO about this industry failed for the moment.

Or do you know some that succeeded ? I would be interested in seeing a blockchain project in the adult industry that raised some big funds during an ICO.

If that's not the case, there is some possibility that this one succeeds in my opinion.
There may still be many in this industry who have not been interested and want to understand blockchain.
And LIVE STARS will be an example that will tell them that this is a very good idea. I think many company will follow after the success of this project in ICO
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:57:27 PM

There may still be many in this industry who have not been interested and want to understand blockchain.
And LIVE STARS will be an example that will tell them that this is a very good idea. I think many company will follow after the success of this project in ICO

Well, it's sur that if some big websites that are already well know decide to try a blockchain projects, the returns on investment could be crazy.

But seeins the state of other icos, it does not seem like big companies already installed in the real world want to try something with public blockchains.

So, I think too that live stars could be a precursor in this industry.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

Well, it's sur that if some big websites that are already well know decide to try a blockchain projects, the returns on investment could be crazy.

But seeins the state of other icos, it does not seem like big companies already installed in the real world want to try something with public blockchains.

So, I think too that live stars could be a precursor in this industry.
The team of Live Stars will be a pioneer in this industry for blockchain technology and it will be the first and will collect most of the profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: