Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35983 times)
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

At the end the features just have to be like the solutions on the market today :-) and on top the blockchain technology to be better than the rest.
If there are advantages for the girls, the customer will come. Advantages just for the customers does not makes sense.

I think a compared to similar platforms much better revenue share for the girls plus immediate payment without minimum amount is a huge advantage for the models.
there is no competition on the market because as you can see on the front page offers much more than the rest.
+user anonymity
++revenue share
+ no payout delay
+ no payout amount
so there is no competitor with so much benefits on the market right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

At the end the features just have to be like the solutions on the market today :-) and on top the blockchain technology to be better than the rest.
If there are advantages for the girls, the customer will come. Advantages just for the customers does not makes sense.

I think a compared to similar platforms much better revenue share for the girls plus immediate payment without minimum amount is a huge advantage for the models.
there is no competition on the market because as you can see on the front page offers much more than the rest.
+user anonymity
++revenue share
+ no payout delay
+ no payout amount

These are big advantages for modals comparing to other companies(not using blockchain), so many beautiful modals will prefer Livestars i think. Also Livestars is the first in this area(blockchain world) so this is a plus too.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

On track to meet 60%

Now at 58% of HC and just an hour to go folks before the 30% discount ends.

Remember 0.1 ETH is the minimum contribution, so at .14 USD per LIVE, you can buy 714 LIVE.

If you wait, the price will default to higher. If you buy now, you are getting 30% more LIVE, which I believe is around 165 extra LIVE

Even if you buy at full price, I think this project is likely to have at least a few doubles in price per head

I agree with you! This project will be number 1, and as you know, adult sites have a large attendance.
My forecast, after 3 months -  token price will be higher than the price of ICO in 10-20x.
It's just a crazy project! And the sales results prove it. The project will be popular always.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

livestar platform already collected 58% of hard cap and few more weeks to go for token sale. That is great. Platform is very nice with model support through partnership.

I believe that if not the current situation with the crypto-currency market..., then the hardcap was already collected, I think also many people will agree with me Smiley
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

livestar platform already collected 58% of hard cap and few more weeks to go for token sale. That is great. Platform is very nice with model support through partnership.

I believe that if not the current situation with the crypto-currency market..., then the hardcap was already collected, I think also many people will agree with me Smiley
I think the problem is that there are currently a lot of hyped ICOs out there which get most of the attention of investors. Livestars is a hidden gem.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

+user anonymity
++revenue share
+ no payout delay
+ no payout amount

Very good list of reasons why Live Stars will be a succes. I hope exchanges won't be too prude to list an adult oriented token Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

I think the problem is that there are currently a lot of hyped ICOs out there which get most of the attention of investors. Livestars is a hidden gem.
Perhaps if the project collected $ 10 million, more investors would pay attention, but on the exchange you can make a big of profit when everyone understands that the platform is excellent.
stprp

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I hope the devs of Livestars make not the same shit like the devs of redchain (after ICO they deleted everything and run away with money).
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
Merited by Genesis07 (1)

Well  I think its never too late to invest in LIVE STARS, considering its price is still low and has not been at the exchanges now.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:51:02 AM
Merited by pynetx (1)

guys please - a little more discussion about the role of the girls in here please  Huh Kiss Huh Kiss Wink

what needs more discussion?

from a girl's perspective, this can provide income when other options are not available, pay is too modest or outright preference. I think it is safer than working as a club stripper or in a peep show. It will satisfy the same vanity and lust for being the centre of attention, even a sense of power. For the inadequate, it may offer some sense of worth. It may be to fund a habit or college. Ultimately it is about an income. Your LIVE for whatever it is you want out of this.

For customers, mostly it can be expected it will be about getting your rocks off. There was one guy last night having a tug and begging the model to help him  Smiley Cheapskate! (But she did anyway, which was nice of her - without taking her undergarments off). She came across as quite practised and there was already some poor guy basically begging for marriage the night before. (I hope he reads this and wakes up to himself!)  Kiss

I've already seen a little of what the medium might offer, but no other relevant experience to draw on so everything above is speculation, not really red pilled.

If you need it spelled out, the role of girls is to provide the customer a service he or she wants, or a couple wants, for a fee.

I think it is a great opportunity to develop this scene. The basic interaction can be made more fun with modern game.

I think he meant more discussion about the quality of the girls....a little manly banter!

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:44 AM

Thats nice, at the time this project becomes popular, the big profits is on us, the earlier investors.
I hope the marketing team will do an amazing work for this project.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

Well  I think its never too late to invest in LIVE STARS, considering its price is still low and has not been at the exchanges now.

yes, with 20% bonus and price per token is $0.16, still have 6 days more for this bonus.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
milhaop

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

Sir, I'd like to invest 10 ETH, do you have a special offer for this or only 20% off?

Thank you.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

Sir, I'd like to invest 10 ETH, do you have a special offer for this or only 20% off?

Thank you.

Although the discount is only 20% now, but the price of ETH is dump about 10%
So the token you can buy is about the same as the 30% discount

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

The ICO is performing well and might not reach the end date and will sold out, hope they guest some popular star on the platform to reward big investors.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

The ICO is performing well and might not reach the end date and will sold out, hope they guest some popular star on the platform to reward big investors.

Yes, im pretty sure theyre sold out before the end date. Hop in if youre not already an investor guys!
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

Thank you.

cmon guy im an upcoming cam model not a hard money hooker
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Thank you.

Although the discount is only 20% now, but the price of ETH is dump about 10%
So the token you can buy is about the same as the 30% discount

This doesn't seem like a valid calculation..
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

Yes, im pretty sure theyre sold out before the end date. Hop in if youre not already an investor guys!

this is pretty awesome tbh, I was hoping it would reach the hard cap and apparently it will.

pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

this is pretty awesome tbh, I was hoping it would reach the hard cap and apparently it will.

Really good news! It is going so well.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: