Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened?  (Read 4004 times)
DRogers

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:46:56 AM

That is a very good opportunity for you to buy  Wink
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:07:56 AM

China and US crackdown on ICO. Followed by Russian announcement that Bitcoin is biggest pyramid scheme and investments need to be monitored caused the panic.
Seems like a strong approach taken by major powers against crypto.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

Newbie in crypto, invested for fun in some interesting projects, I saw most of notable coin ( and BTC too) are falling down.
Someone can explain?

The prices are up and down on a good day. If I were You, O wouldn't worry much, this is normal investing in this space. Things will correct itself soon.

wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:22:47 AM

I've prepared TA

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
Intel 4004

Activity: 84

Nimium ne crede colori

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

Chinese government made the price fall
MackOfAllTrades

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:39:57 AM

With the recent all time high of 5k, many folks had sell their shares. With everyone selling, the price goes down.

When the price is low, it is now a great opportunity to buy again.

Cheers  Grin
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:49:54 AM

Newbie in crypto, invested for fun in some interesting projects, I saw most of notable coin ( and BTC too) are falling down.
Someone can explain?
someone will see its normal and not only once, but as far as i know, its because the Chinese government will make some regulation to the ICO, and the main ICO platform in China had stopped ico yet.
will you guys still think its a correction? the ico in China is illegal now, and its still unclear how will the exchange going, maybe the bull market ends here

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:57:55 AM

This correction is quite normal after the increase of the last week
added to this announcement of the Chinese government, this is a bit more impressive
I see this as a good opportunity to buy at good price !  Grin

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

The main mistake I made when I first started buying alts was that I underestimated the effect of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has a huge impact on every coin, which is partly because of trading pairs. To buy and sell most alts you have to go through BTC.

So the main reason that alts are falling in the last couple of days and especially today is that Bitcoin brushed the psychologically important $5,000 mark. This triggered selling, which triggered shorting, which triggered panicking.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

All will rise soon. Best way is learn trading. buy law sell high. It will generate profit.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:08:52 PM

Up and down in the movement of Bitcoin is a normal phenomenon and other altcoin too. The current decline in the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoin shows correction moment for investors to buy more and hold till the next upward move to break $5000 strong resistance. 
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:15:42 PM

Some people said this was a normal cycle for alt coins, but as I know, this was most likely because that Chinese government would add some restrictions on all ICO projects. No matter this is a truth or rumor, just be careful these days.

The market is definitely moving from this decision by China. you say above that "Chines government would add some restrictions...", its a bit more than that, they have outright banned ICO activity. It is all over crypto news right now.

I love Bitcoin
muleman8

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

we have all been here before.  crypto market rises by an astronomical amount in a short period of time and then drops as traders take profits.  It will recover though I guess it may take slightly longer this time due to the Chinese restrictions on ICOs

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

news from chinia causes this fall. they say they are against ICOs so most of them make a big fall.

the news came 5 days ago, there are a falling since this day.
Sadsong

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

Have never been able to put a finger on why bitcoin moves up or down in any sort of fashion. Usually I am connecting a Country that is in the news only to find out its something on other side of the world. Obviously I lack in depth perception on the matter but hope to gain some better knowledge before this year is over.
lu.cipher (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

I bought some of the most cool coins-project, like 0x, GNT and obviously Eth.
Good choices? Smiley

Someone can explain?
someone will see its normal and not only once, but as far as i know, its because the Chinese government will make some regulation to the ICO, and the main ICO platform in China had stopped ico yet.
Yeah, Chinese government's action is having a ripple effect on the market. This is the perfect opportunity to buy into coins at cheaper prices 
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:14:41 AM

that is happen every week because their selling it in a small price that's why. more buyer then their more person to sell it in a small price.. so if you want to earn a big one try to sell in when the time is higher value but that is too risky..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Someone can explain?

it will happened always so be careful while jump into crypto if you are newbie then just keep hold bitcoin
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

Someone can explain?
first - China block ICO
second - btc-e comeback
third - people panic sell

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

Don't worry this consolidation . But in the future I suggest you carefully study the coins that you are investing in . Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: