Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] FAIRAPPTOKEN - 1,000,000 XFT TWITTER, FACEBOOK, REDDIT AND OTHERS  (Read 2333 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

Joined the twitter campaign as well, thanks.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:17:36 PM

In my opinion, this link is not correct - 6)OTHERS - HERE
Please, fix it. Very interesting, what other rewards.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

Lasr post except this ''ico'' was last year, site is very unprofessional and the bounty rewards are huge.
By the looks of it and the speed this is developing this is a huge scam!
asebaby

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

am with you on facebook and twitter,great job keep it you
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:49:14 PM

Joined the bounty of twitter and facebook. Good luck in development
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

I have joined your twitter campaign. Good luck with this project.
asebaby

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

joined the twitter and facebook campaign
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

Joined the bounty of twitter and facebook...
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:27:17 PM

Joined Twitter and Facebook. Project ok
wmtomlinso (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:33:19 PM

Lasr post except this ''ico'' was last year, site is very unprofessional and the bounty rewards are huge.
In our ann thread we put a disclaimer and a link to our official bitcointalk account - this one is only being used to moderate threads and to be able to insert image in our posts.
About the "huge" rewards, we chose those because of course we didn't expect such an interest to our project; anyway, social media campaigns recruitments are closing soon, as we almost reached the maximum amount of users we can reward.
The project is being developed since May, when we started our researches and wrote an initial version of our whitepaper, officially releasing it only after more than three months, on 30th August.
Sorry about the site - if you want, you could tell us how to improve it, we will consider every feedback.
We are not trying to scam anyone, we are just trying to rely on people to advertise our project, if they find it interesting.
wmtomlinso (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

In my opinion, this link is not correct - 6)OTHERS - HERE
Please, fix it. Very interesting, what other rewards.
Really thank you, it should be fixed now! Smiley
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

In our ann thread we put a disclaimer and a link to our official bitcointalk account - this one is only being used to moderate threads and to be able to insert image in our posts.
About the "huge" rewards, we chose those because of course we didn't expect such an interest to our project; anyway, social media campaigns recruitments are closing soon, as we almost reached the maximum amount of users we can reward.
The project is being developed since May, when we started our researches and wrote an initial version of our whitepaper, officially releasing it only after more than three months, on 30th August.
Sorry about the site - if you want, you could tell us how to improve it, we will consider every feedback.
We are not trying to scam anyone, we are just trying to rely on people to advertise our project, if they find it interesting.

Your ''official'' account is a newbie account with one post? Cheesy...i am gonna die laughing.
The project is developed since may and nobody thought about making a bctalk account to gain some reputation?
If you dont have the sufficient intelectual capacity to do such an obvious task, how would you expect someone to trust you with their money?
Shitty website, tens of thousands of dollars in rewards with no backing, zero transparency ...you say you wont put your pictures because other people are using fake ones...really?

I repeat...this is a huge hoax and stop insulting my intelligence with your pathethic excuses because i have dirty socks somewhere in the house smarter then you will ever be.
Basically you just went fishing with this project to see how many idiots could fall into this trap...and as you can see there are a bunch of them already joining.

jessie29

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

dev, please get me the link for join twitter campaign  Sad Sad
bodeng

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:24:06 AM

a very interesting project I will join in bounty facebook, twitter hopefully this project will be a success thankyou.
MBworld

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

reserving Hindi Translation
Please, provide your previous works Smiley

I was already selected by email.. here is past work https://t.co/OlBzPwQXga
bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

I love this project and participate in twitter and facebook campaign.

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
umycantik

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:02:41 AM

my way to display bounty social media from this project because I see this project is very good and I am also interested to get a good project hopefully
kkoh360

Activity: 254

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:08:12 AM

Hi. What is the ico price of 1 token?

bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

I love this project and participate in twitter and facebook campaign.

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
wmtomlinso (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:23:08 AM

Your ''official'' account is a newbie account with one post? Cheesy...i am gonna die laughing.
The project is developed since may and nobody thought about making a bctalk account to gain some reputation?
If you dont have the sufficient intelectual capacity to do such an obvious task, how would you expect someone to trust you with their money?
Shitty website, tens of thousands of dollars in rewards with no backing, zero transparency ...you say you wont put your pictures because other people are using fake ones...really?

I repeat...this is a huge hoax and stop insulting my intelligence with your pathethic excuses because i have dirty socks somewhere in the house smarter then you will ever be.
Basically you just went fishing with this project to see how many idiots could fall into this trap...and as you can see there are a bunch of them already joining.

We show respect to everyone and pretend to be respected by anyone, you are not doing so and this is our last reply to your accusations.
We are updating our team page soon, by adding our photos and our social links;
We know we made some mistakes, like not opening before our bitcointalk account, but we didn't need to do that; i think that is the topic, and in this case the project, which is relevant and not the account who posted that.
We asked you how to improve our site, and you just insult our work without even argumenting your disrepectful words.
You aren't asked to join us, we are not asking anything to anybody. If you don't like our ideas it's okay, we never thought everyone would have liked them; but we don't accept disrespectful people who accuse us basing a "non official account" and not showing team photos on our website.
Have a nice day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: