Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect  (Read 855 times)
Jackolantern (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

Thoughts about Bitconnect? A lot of people are getting out of my service after a bit of googling.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:20:05 PM

Thoughts about Bitconnect? A lot of people are getting out of my service after a bit of googling.

Maybe you need to clarify what is your service,after all.
Is this or that?

You say that you "run" an "Investment managing" service,what Bitconnect have to do with it and with you?
You have the funds of your investor(s) in it and you just say that you managing funds?
BTW you only have one investor...or is the one that stay with you? Roll Eyes
Jackolantern (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

This thread was a questions about your thoughts about the website because I'm currently making a video review about it and I'd like to see the opinions of others. It has nothing to do with the service I'm offering. Also you're not very clear in what you're asking me at the end. Are you post farming ? "Btw you only have one investor... or is the one that stay with you?" English 10/10.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:23:11 AM

This thread was a questions about your thoughts about the website because I'm currently making a video review about it and I'd like to see the opinions of others. It has nothing to do with the service I'm offering. Also you're not very clear in what you're asking me at the end. Are you post farming ? "Btw you only have one investor... or is the one that stay with you?" English 10/10.

It's not English to you? It looks like Chinese or Greek? As i see you answer so probably you can understand me quite well.
At your Investing service thread i see one active investor and here you say that "A lot of people are getting out of my service...".
In order for someone to get out of something/somewhere,needs to be in to this.

And i ask again. Those people was actually investors/clients of your service and drop it,leaving you with one investor? Or this investor is from the start,before you making a video review about this site? How they leave you if they haven't even join your service and if your service is not related to this thread,why you post this?

I hope my English is more...English for you now.
Jackolantern (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:12:05 PM

Parts of what you're saying are literally unreadable. Whatever. And yes, 2 of my 4 investors dropped, leading me to 2 again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: