Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price and its correction.  (Read 1979 times)
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:22:15 PM

It's not only a bitcoin price correction anymore.
All the crypto currencies have a rather bad day today.
Mainly because of the ICO ban I suppose.
In fact bitcoin is doing much better than most altcoins.
Of course when a very important method on how altcoins get their funds is removed, that has to affect the whole market.
But for the bitcoin price, maybe less altcoins will be a benefit in the end.
Yes current blood bath in crypto market is just because of partial news of chinese authority banning ICO, but I think this shouldn't have any connection with bitcoin because they are only talking about regulating and banning bad ICOs not bitcoin or crypto trading. 

NEO and ETH price have dumped hard because of panic from this news but I think both of them including bitcoin will recover really fast in next few weeks.

Just don't sell anything you have right now.

Lesson learn for me again today. Not to sell during panic times. Although I got nervous today seeing the price going down by the hour and touch below $4200 now going to $4xxx. I guess the negative news coming from Chinese regarding banning ICO are being felt today.
That is right, when you sell your Bitcoin during panic times, it just makes you have loss and feel regret after panic selling ended. But you do not need feel sadly after that, because it gives you some experiences very useful for your road become a professional traders.

Made those panic sells in early stages when I started with bitcoin and any crypto then i realize how thing are going now with lot of experience i mainly wait and that is advice that i will give to anyone wait. If you want to make some risk now try some ICOs but be very careful with this investment cuz most end bad, very rarely i saw that they return fund when it was out of there goal.

Yeah, also participated in the first ico for me (blackmoon), looks promising, at least ico with good team Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:49:05 PM

Of course when a very important method on how altcoins get their funds is removed, that has to affect the whole market.
Yes current blood bath in crypto market is just because of partial news of chinese authority banning ICO, but I think this shouldn't have any connection with bitcoin because they are only talking about regulating and banning bad ICOs not bitcoin or crypto trading. 

NEO and ETH price have dumped hard because of panic from this news but I think both of them including bitcoin will recover really fast in next few weeks.

Lesson learn for me again today. Not to sell during panic times. Although I got nervous today seeing the price going down by the hour and touch below $4200 now going to $4xxx. I guess the negative news coming from Chinese regarding banning ICO are being felt today.
That is right, when you sell your Bitcoin during panic times, it just makes you have loss and feel regret after panic selling ended. But you do not need feel sadly after that, because it gives you some experiences very useful for your road become a professional traders.
Right now the price decline is not because of the correction, but this has been mentioned as the impact of the ongoing issue in China. The price started to retain with minor fluctuations and soon this will pump taking it to go higher than the long expected $5000. As stated in the above quote the experience plays a major role in the trading.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:59:10 PM

Hi everyone. New in crypto and very enthusiastic about it. Have some questions as  lately bought some btc. How do you think guys will present correction of btc take much time? As I hopped to buy some eth also before the Metropolis. Can this correction of btc influence eth price so that metropolis release will have no effect on eth price? Thank you for any thoughts.

We could say that BTC is the father of all crypto and with all of the correction that's happening to it right now, other altcoins will also get affected by it. I'm seeing that this correction will be going for a month or two before getting back on its track again to test the $6k area. With that being said, altcoins such as ETH will be in the downtrend for the time being. Grab the opportunity and stack up your BTC stash and your altcoin bags.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

Hi everyone. New in crypto and very enthusiastic about it. Have some questions as  lately bought some btc. How do you think guys will present correction of btc take much time? As I hopped to buy some eth also before the Metropolis. Can this correction of btc influence eth price so that metropolis release will have no effect on eth price? Thank you for any thoughts.

We could say that BTC is the father of all crypto and with all of the correction that's happening to it right now, other altcoins will also get affected by it. I'm seeing that this correction will be going for a month or two before getting back on its track again to test the $6k area. With that being said, altcoins such as ETH will be in the downtrend for the time being. Grab the opportunity and stack up your BTC stash and your altcoin bags.
Thanks for advice, I'm not gonna panic sell and will keep for long Smiley
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:57:54 PM

From the charts and my vision it seems we are going to 3200-3300 band in short term.
Then we will see a jump from that support which is around %50 Fibonacci level.
Lets see what chinese goverment will give us
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:28:01 PM

From the charts and my vision it seems we are going to 3200-3300 band in short term.
Don't you think that 2000 price is possible?
edmond_dantes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

Bitcoin looks like it is going down to 2000 geeze this is bad

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ft73

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

I think that there's a difference betweed probability and possibility.
So far 3400$ is probable, at least to some degree.

2000$ or even 0$ are possible, but not much probable for now ...  Wink
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

I think that there's a difference betweed probability and possibility.
So far 3400$ is probable, at least to some degree.

2000$ or even 0$ are possible, but not much probable for now ...  Wink
lol I agree, sorry eng isn't my native language  Cry
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

Bitcoin looks like it is going down to 2000 geeze this is bad
That's not bad. because if bitcoin price reach that price i definitely buy a couple of bitcoins since the price is low and afterwards bitcoin price will go bubble again and that's the right time to sell the bitcoins that i buy at low price. Trading is the best.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

Right now the price decline is not because of the correction, but this has been mentioned as the impact of the ongoing issue in China. The price started to retain with minor fluctuations and soon this will pump taking it to go higher than the long expected $5000. As stated in the above quote the experience plays a major role in the trading.

It not just China how is at the moment impacting for bitcoin price, article in guardian also going in this way. As mentioned in this article by JP Morgan boss Jamie Dimon, he is saying that bitcoin use is fit for drug dealers, murderers and people of North Korea. No good for the ones that are reading this, but he also mentioned that bitcoin is a fraud. Did he see how bitcoin evolved this year, i would say no.

Not to mentioned that many think that bitcoin will never be good or valued enough this year have proven to be other wise. We saw price go boom and this correction is something that will go for next few weeks maybe even this month. This is not the way for executives from one of the major if not the major bank in US put some lines like this. Cuz we are not drug dealers or murderers here, we are miners and workers who do some jobs or tasks for bircoin cuz we believe and love bitcoin.

Anyway here is the whole article and you all state your point of view. 
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/13/bitcoin-fraud-jp-morgan-cryptocurrency-drug-dealers

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀