Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cafe  (Read 520 times)
semaforo (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:36:40 PM

Hi there,
        Just gotten very interested in bitcoin recently, and am fully behind the movement. Having seen interesting posts here, I thought I'd register here to see if anyone is looking for business partnerships. I can only post in the newbie forum right now, so I'm just going to go ahead and post here for now.
     I've been in the process of starting a business importing agricultural goods from Colombia to the US. Right now I'm working on the first shipment of coffee, which a roaster friend is buying. Since I've spent the last couple weeks reading about bitcoin, I thought I'd get on here and offer to sell green coffee, minimum one ton, for bitcoin.
       A lot of people are interested in ASICM here, which is what made me realize that huge deals are going down on this forum, so I thought I'd offer what I've got. The appeal in ASICminer, for me is that they are selling mining equipment and I've always been told that the most reliable way to get rich in a gold rush is to supply the miners.
    Later on down the line I will be importing, insha'allah, sacha inchi (look it up), cacao, yucca, and medicinal herbs. Everyone who is doing computer work needs fuel for their brains. Cacao enhances mental performance, as does sacha inchi, as well as improving memory, and coffee is a staple for many programmers. There are also special varieties of cacao and coffee that have unique alkaloid profiles that make them better suited to supporting certain kinds of intellectual activities. So my angle on the bitcoin gold rush is to supply fuel for the minds of the people making bitcoin happen.
     So if anyone is interested in opening a cafe that accepts bitcoin, I can import coffee for you at cost (that means I will donate my labor, connections in Colombia, and financing) to help open cafes that will accept bitcoin. I am also a hobby baker and can help design a line of baked goods to offer alongside the coffee if you want. If you already own or run a cafe or know someone who does, maybe you want to add a variety to your selection or blends, I can also try and beat the prices of the competition by dropping the importer surcharge, at least for the first few shipments.
     So if you want to go into business and know enough carpentry to build an espresso stand and rent a spot in a parking lot, or if you want to be your own boss and open a cafe in the city, or if you want to roast coffee yourself and sell it at farmers markets or to local cafes, or you have a cafe and want to enlarge the bitcoin ecosystem, or so on and so forth, or if you have suggestions of where I could look for business partners who might be interested in bitcoin and coffee (and other tropical goods), let me know!
  Alright,
peace
semaforo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: