Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the banks going to kick-out bitcoin with their new digital coin  (Read 2045 times)
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

it might happen because the bank really hates crypto, so the bank plans it by making new coins to get rid of bitcoin and other crypto, but it must be very difficult for the bank. and I'm sure of that
if they still use the crypto algorithm, they will still be included in the altcoin group, maybe they will form their own caste by trying to create stable coins, but bitcoin will still be the most popular because they cannot separate the volume between bitcoin and break down into their coins .

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

Banks disapprove of the cryptos because altcoins are made to resolve all the flaws and negative sides of Banking system. BTC is everything that the standard banking system is not and vise versa. If the banks make their own coin, it will still have the same core and algorithm as any altcoin. I believe that they will simply adjust it to be suited better their needs and goals. I don't see this as a bad thing, I see it as a compromise to make BTC easy access and more approved and used by the masses. This is a support to BTC by the banking system, in a way. I believe that it will be a good step forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: