Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD  (Read 63633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tygr1269tygr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunny747007

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:43:19 AM

Now is the time to buy surely it will rise soon
sura30

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

Hi Dev,

Please support me to setup a wallet in Ubuntu , I need a detailed step-by-step guide to install and run the master nodes in Ubuntu

Regards
SURA
sunny747007

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:03:36 AM

Guys only two sell orders are left at 1k and 1.2k after that huge grwoth potential because after that its only our HODL army.
sura30

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

Hi Guys,

Anyone have a running masternodes of Coinonatx in Linux.
visale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Hi Guys,

There are a lot of them on Linux. You can visit our slack chat for more info or help https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

-support team
Ted_Nugent

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:34:27 PM

Been trying to work out how to set up 2 masternodes on my mac for hours now. I need more info than what I've read from Coinonatx's info to set up 2 masternodes. From what I've gathered, I need an IP address with 2 separate Port addresses for each of the 2 nodes.

1) Do I use the internal IP address which I get from my mac's system preferences > Network > IP address (which I believe is IPv4 ?) or do I get it from 'whatismyipaddress.com '  for an external Dynamic IP ? Also do I need a static IP address and is this the internal address?

2) For these 2 Masternodes do I need to set up 'port forwarding' via my modems software? If so, my modems software asks me for the software for  a "port mapping application" ? It also asks for a external, as well as internal port number. It won't allow blank or zero values for internal port number ? Next it asks for protocol i.e. TCP or UDP or both?

3) Can you use the IPv6 address given in the 'network' preferences just listed in my 2nd question?

It would be great if someone can set up a page with clear, step by step instructions inclusive of screen shots?

Thanks.
ldsanity

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:14:23 AM

So, Visale, you're on the support team of Linda (where dev stakes his premined 1.5-2 billion coins daily), AND this coin? One scam after another?
gelius

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:17:17 AM

?
Dev, please help me. I don't can make qt wallet:
Qt version 4.8.6
Code:
src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:65:21: fatal error: QScroller: No such file or directory
 #include <QScroller>
                     ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1506: recipe for target 'build/bitcoingui.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1
Or i need manual for start masternode no gui.
Qt version 5.3.2
Code:
build/ui_optionsdialog.h:13:25: fatal error: QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
 #include <QtGui/QAction>
                         ^
compilation terminated.
gelius

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:10:24 AM

Dev, qt wallet don't make.
coinonatxd don't work.
Code:
./coinonatxd walletpassphrase "mypass" 60000
And I wite long time. Very long. This don't work.
Work only
Code:
./coinonatxd help
wtf?
kydub

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:24:08 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 05:12:42 PM by kydub

I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?

I only receive an average of 45 coins per day. Others have claimed up to 500 per day but I don't know if that's a long term average or a one time thing. It's going to vary randomly based on the transactions that get sent to you. It's probably a good idea to read through the CXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835672.0 and the old XCXT thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.0 before you decide to invest.

Hi Guys,

There's a lot of information about linux at the end of the old thread. Here's a video tutorial for ubuntu vps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.msg21351660#msg21351660

Been trying to work out how to set up 2 masternodes on my mac for hours now. I need more info than what I've read from Coinonatx's info to set up 2 masternodes. From what I've gathered, I need an IP address with 2 separate Port addresses for each of the 2 nodes.

1) Do I use the internal IP address which I get from my mac's system preferences > Network > IP address (which I believe is IPv4 ?) or do I get it from 'whatismyipaddress.com '  for an external Dynamic IP ? Also do I need a static IP address and is this the internal address?

2) For these 2 Masternodes do I need to set up 'port forwarding' via my modems software? If so, my modems software asks me for the software for  a "port mapping application" ? It also asks for a external, as well as internal port number. It won't allow blank or zero values for internal port number ? Next it asks for protocol i.e. TCP or UDP or both?

3) Can you use the IPv6 address given in the 'network' preferences just listed in my 2nd question?

It would be great if someone can set up a page with clear, step by step instructions inclusive of screen shots?

Thanks.

Mac and windows wallets and masternode setup is basically the same. I'm pretty sure the only difference is where the conf files are stored. I'd start with setting up one masternode first.

1) Use your public ipv4 address provided by your ISP.  You can get it from whatsmyip or just look for the wan address in the router status. A masternode handles transactions from the outside world. Other masternodes need to know where to find yours. Most ISPs provide public ip address via dhcp so they aren't static and can change anytime. In my experience my IP only changes every few months but it varies. This can be a pain because when your public ip changes then your masternode is no longer at the old address so you'll have to update the conf file with the new ip address. Each masternode needs it's own port number. Just pick a random port between 1024 and 65535 not already being used. I started with 44579 since the wallet already uses 44577 and 44578.

2) You may have to setup port forwarding depending on your router setup. It wasn't necessary for me. I'd try running the MN first and see if you have issues connecting. I'm pretty sure if the wallet shows connections then you won't need to configure port forwarding. If you experience connection issues I'd disable any firewall on your computer first to test and add an exception if need be. If you want to test with port forward I suggest you google how to configure port forwarding on your router. It's pretty much the same on every router and there are tons of tutorials.

3) IPv4 only as far as I know.

When you're ready to add a second MN follow the same steps for the first to create the second masternode and address. Transfer your 5000 XCXT to the second MN address. Select the new MN and click get config. The bottom 3 lines should be something like:

masternode=1
masternodeaddr=<your public ip>:<port>
masternodeprivkey=<mn private key>

copy paste those 3 lines into the bottom of your coinonatx.conf file then change the masternode=1 you just pasted to masternode=2. Restart wallet, make sure it's unlocked for staking, and start your masternodes. After 10-15 minutes verify they're working by looking for your ip address in the masternode list.

Dev, qt wallet don't make.
coinonatxd don't work.
Code:
./coinonatxd walletpassphrase "mypass" 60000
And I wite long time. Very long. This don't work.
Work only
Code:
./coinonatxd help
wtf?

As mentioned above, there's a lot of information about linux at the end of the old thread. Here's a video tutorial for ubuntu vps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.msg21351660#msg21351660

EDIT: I incorrectly assumed masternode=1 corresponded to the masternode ID. I now believe it's simply a boolean letting the wallet know that it should run as a masternode so there is no need to change it from masternode=1.
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

The windows wallet utilizes a lot of CPU power, about 10-100 times as much as any other wallet I'm using for staking.

visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

The windows wallet utilizes a lot of CPU power, about 10-100 times as much as any other wallet I'm using for staking.

That CPU power is used just to note down the outcome of all the mined blocks till now. This can take 1 hour normally, on some VPS it can run for 2 days in high CPU usage mode.
After that, the CPU is not used much
-support team
elmeijera

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Hi Guys,

A tutorial would be nice

sura30

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:25:15 PM

Hello Dev,

When i setup the MN in windows 10 , i cound not find the correct config files, even if i try to make a new config file i am unable to start the master node it gives the below error

Error: could not allocate vin for collateral address

Please guide me to finsh my MN.
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:55:32 PM

That CPU power is used just to note down the outcome of all the mined blocks till now. This can take 1 hour normally, on some VPS it can run for 2 days in high CPU usage mode.
-support team[/color]
Do you mean the initial sync? That finished two days ago. It seems to do nothing right now, except eating a ton of CPU power.
kydub

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

Hi Guys,

A tutorial would be nice

There's a lot of information about linux at the end of the old thread. Here's a video tutorial for ubuntu vps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.msg21351660#msg21351660 If this tutorial isn't good then report back here so I know not to keep posting it.

Hello Dev,

When i setup the MN in windows 10 , i cound not find the correct config files, even if i try to make a new config file i am unable to start the master node it gives the below error

You need to unlock your wallet. Options->unlock wallet leave 'for staking only' checked unless you need to send coins or make new addresses.

-support team[/color]
Do you mean the initial sync? That finished two days ago. It seems to do nothing right now, except eating a ton of CPU power.

Yes, there is a lot of cpu power used to build the blockchain when syncing. If the wallet is done syncing then something is wrong. My masternode only uses 0-3% CPU in windows 7. Maybe backup wallet.dat and coinonatx.conf in %appdata%/roaming/coinonatx, delete the rest of the files and restart the wallet so it rebuilds everything. DON'T DELETE wallet.dat! or you will lose your coins.
sura30

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:08:23 PM

Hi Guys,

A tutorial would be nice

There's a lot of information about linux at the end of the old thread. Here's a video tutorial for ubuntu vps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068761.msg21351660#msg21351660 If this tutorial isn't good then report back here so I know not to keep posting it.

Hello Dev,

You need to unlock your wallet. Options->unlock wallet leave 'for staking only' checked unless you need to send coins or make new addresses.

-support team[/color]

Yes, there is a lot of cpu power used to build the blockchain when syncing. If the wallet is done syncing then something is wrong. My masternode only uses 0-3% CPU in windows 7. Maybe backup wallet.dat and coinonatx.conf in %appdata%/roaming/coinonatx, delete the rest of the files and restart the wallet so it rebuilds everything. DON'T DELETE wallet.dat! or you will lose your coins.

Thank you and how about the coinonatx.conf file changes, i cannot see the right informations in app data/roming folder , do in eed to copy the informations from wallet and have to assign username/password and port number before start the wallet
kydub

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

Thank you and how about the coinonatx.conf file changes, i cannot see the right informations in app data/roming folder, do in eed to copy the informations from wallet and have to assign username/password and port number before start the wallet

if the coinonatx.conf file doesn't exist in the %appdata%\CoinonatX then just create a new one and paste the info from the 'get config' on the masternode tab in the wallet. Follow the steps in the windows mn guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2147025.msg21481670#msg21481670 Pay attention to:

9. Copy the details and replace the ‘USERNAME’ and ‘PASSWORD’With what you desired and can remember, replace the space for port with only your port number.
10. Head over to your Appdata folder and locate CoinonatX folder, click the folder and locate CoinonatX.conf .
11. Open the  CoinonatX.conf with either notepad or other  text editors , replace thecontent of the CoinonatX.conf with your masternode details,click save.
12. Head back to you’re your and click start button under your Masternode page. Your masternode will be instantly activated. Leave it for few hours to sync with the network and start receiving masternode reward.

The username and password in the conf are only used to mine to the wallet. The password shouldn't be the same as your wallet password. Just set something long. The port number and public ip are in the conf should be what you specified when creating the mn. conf should look something like this:

Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=<random string>
rpcpassword=<random string at least 32 characters>
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=<port you chose for mn>
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=<public ip>:<port you chose for mn>
masternodeprivkey=<private key generated when creating node>

EDIT: Just want to correct, previosuly I posted %appdata%\roaming\CoinonatX it should be %appdata%\CoinonatX since %appdata% is the roaming folder. If you didn't already know you can paste %appdata%\CoinonatX into windows explorer bar.
tjpp

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

Is there a max supply? Must have missed it.

I like this project though, but what separates you from any other number of masternode coins already in existence with x11 algo? Namely MUE.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: