Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than Cash.  (Read 13739 times)
Celllz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Chinese, lot of asian country and african country dont use cash anymore.
Alipay / wechat pay will arrive in western country really fast i think
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Bitcoin has so many advantages which make it unique and dominant over Cash,Cash is full of risk if you carry from one side to another cash can be snatch or theft but Bitcoin make you relax from fear of lost or theft and you can make transactions safely over all the globe.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

Bitcoin has so many advantages which make it unique and dominant over Cash,Cash is full of risk if you carry from one side to another cash can be snatch or theft but Bitcoin make you relax from fear of lost or theft and you can make transactions safely over all the globe.
As you said, there is no situation lose Bitcoin because used fake sites, stolen private and lost all BTC in wallet by hacker ... Bitcoin is also a currency and my opinion is always think "Nothing is safe!". Cash or Bitcoin are can rob by the criminal if you do not careful.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:16:22 AM

I really agree that bitcoin is better than cash especially today we live modern society and people are almost using technologies. I believe that bitcoin can make the society  into cashless society. THis digital currency is more convenient and it makes the transaction fast. You just need to be careful with the hackers. In fact, based on my situation from now I still need cash because my country is still not accepting bitcoin. So as I earn bitcoin I also turn it into fiat when I need it.

[
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

It is more convenient, you can access it at home. The value fluctuation is great unlike the centralized currencies. No fees or taxes. You already stated almost everything. I actually want to adopt an almost-cashless transactions here in our country PH.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

it is true that you say, Bitcoin relaxes when travelling anywhere without carrying a lot of Cash but Bitcoin is also very vulnerable hacking and could result in losing money. it's certainly different with cash Cash because there are ATMs everywhere and you are free to take any money and anytime
nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:06:28 AM

Bitcoin is better than cash because it is decentralized, accessible, and manageble to your account while cash is where you have in your hand and purse where to spent the things you want anytime anywhere.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

Bitcoin has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash and it is more easier to conduct transaction. Bitcoin is a digital decentralized a great tool for investment. It is ease to online shopping. It is transnational currency and a great way of maintaining records for taxes purposes. It is impossible to duplicate unlike cash. It is better than cash because you do it over the internet.
jeje28

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

because the bitcoin amount because you can roll up and join the campaign to be the account that you have and essence to hold you you money because to speed drain you clasp it compared with bitcoin because you can roll.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

bitcoin is real and limited cash is paper printed by the mafia or government we should say
drexie19

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

You cannot compare bitcoin to cash as better one to another. Both has its advantage, we can buy bitcoin using cash and sell bitcoin receiving cash. Cash has less cons than that bitcoin such as conviency and bitcoin price fluctuates within a short period of time.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

In my side I can’t say that bitcoin is better than cash but there are some advantage of bitcoin. In bitcoin it can be accept in a blink from one country to other country. In bitcoin its prize can go up and down unlike with cash or money that has a fix value. Bitcoin can’t be fake unlike with money which is a form of paper or coin that can be fake or imitate. Also in this modern word, people are much prepared with online payment which bitcoin open with, unlike money that it must be paid personally or must be deposit on banks or remittances center.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

I'd rather hold both of them, I know there's a lot of benefits of holding bitcoin instead of cash for ex. if you have cash or money in the bank it will take time to gain interest but if you are holding bitcoin for sure you will earn something or lose just little amount. The reason why I also want to hold cash its because in our country not all merchant accepts crypto/BTC and if there are emergencies or needs I can use my cash in hand.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

the world's largest cryptocurrency dived as low as $9,199.59 today according to CoinDesk...the last time bitcoin fell below the $10,000 mark was November 30... more than $30 billion was shaved off the cryptocurrency's market value in the last 24 hours.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Because cash does not have any prospects.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

When you travel there is a limit to carry certain amount of cash and there is always a risk of loosing money or getting stolen or robbed but you can carry any amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet and no one will come to know your carrying amount of money.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

People still use cash because they need it. Unfortunately I think it will take few years for bitcoin to completely replace cash
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

Bitcoin is better than money. For our bitcoin income, we can not pay taxes unless there are regulations in certain countries. With bitcoin, we can easily send large amounts of money at a very affordable cost with high quality. With bitcoin, the value of our money increases, and our money can be kept.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

I'd rather hold both of them, I know there's a lot of benefits of holding bitcoin instead of cash for ex. if you have cash or money in the bank it will take time to gain interest but if you are holding bitcoin for sure you will earn something or lose just little amount. The reason why I also want to hold cash its because in our country not all merchant accepts crypto/BTC and if there are emergencies or needs I can use my cash in hand.
You do not need to exchange 100% your capital to cryptocurrency, but to be honest, I think you should put 60% for cryptocurrency if you only want to use crypto and FIAT. However, if you want to saving in gold and real estate or just simply use for your business, 30-40% is enough for your investment.
Anak Gamers

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

i think bitcoin has some special features that identify bitcoin as a better then cash, in our community cash in only using for the daily porpose but bitcoin has some extra features whose are really exciting for many of us, bitcoin makes it easy for us to transact, in the absence of tax deductions, wholly it belongs to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: