Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I get free Waves and Eth?  (Read 1937 times)
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

Iam new to this campaigns and wallet and my first wallet is Waves wallet and this wallet contains fee I want to know what website I should go to? to get free waves I dont care if its small but its good if I could get the required fee for the wallet.

About ether wallet I don't still get it if it has fee so I want to ask if where can I get free Eth?
If you want to have a free waves or ethereum , you can to a legit sites that gives free waves and eth. There are lot of legit sites in the internet but beware of the other sites you might get scammed in the end , all your effort and time will be wasted if that happened.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

Joining in Bounty campaign is like free for me because your just going to post
informations. in bitcointalk.
and you can earn coins for free.
the best way to earn is joining bounty campaign bro.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

For free Ethereum coins the only way I know how to get them for free would be if you join campaigns here in this forum that are paying you in Eth and for waves, I know this site before but I'm not sure if its all dried out or there are still a couple of waves coins left; try wavesdrop.com that's where I got my free wave coins before.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

Iam new to this campaigns and wallet and my first wallet is Waves wallet and this wallet contains fee I want to know what website I should go to? to get free waves I dont care if its small but its good if I could get the required fee for the wallet.

About ether wallet I don't still get it if it has fee so I want to ask if where can I get free Eth?

To be honest, most faucets are so small that even getting the typical .001 Waves fee will take some time.  It's not impossible, but it may take 20-30 pulls from the faucet to get it cleared.  Probably better off just dropping a small amount of bitcoin into your wallet.

Its true that it takes a lot of time to get 0.001 waves.  But if you really want free waves,  you just have to try hard and visit every hour,  for wavesgo and wavesdrop anyway its free,  you only need a bit of your time. For me,  I got. 01200 waves by just visiting at least 5 times a day when I just a newbie.

Is this really worth it? I think this is just kind of a waste of time. Faucets, after all, are more often than not just taking our time off and receive very little amounts in return. Faucets are more attractive to newbies and beginners but once they got the hang of how the crypto works they will leave them. You better invest a little as a start so that you will have waves. That would take no hassle from you.
Just let them on wasting their time on faucet things since we did really experience such thing thing too back in the past when we are still a newbie and im sure they would find out that this thing would really be worthless and does really such a waste of time later on.For waves you can get it on wavesgo same to those who have said above but for me there are things which is more worth for your time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

you can get free waves and ETH from faucet
if you want good reward, you can get faucet from gambling site, ussualy ETH support too, but if waves not support

above my comment is ready recomended about waves faucet

Which gambling sites give good amount of faucet for new players? I guess most of them are just so small amount of money because faucet on gambling sites is not to earn money but to test the site. Dont forget that some sites wont let you withdraw the amount you claim from the faucet because 2 reasons. First, you need to reach the minimum withdrawal and second not all sites lets you withdraw if you only play from faucet.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:07:42 PM

There are lot of legit sites scattered in internet. But in this legit sites, there is also fake legit sites that will fooled you in the end because of scamming. Be aware of that because all the things you've done with full of your effort will be worthless and be wasted. You can get free Waves and Ethereum on the legit sites who gave free of this but like I said earlier, be aware of scamming.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:02:25 PM

Hello and welcome to Bitcointalk. Regarding your question, I believe there's a faucet where you can get free Waves to use it in your first transaction within its main wallet. The problem right now is that I think it is out of funds. I'm already asking some of my friends if they know if its still working and I'm still waiting for their replies. I'll let you know once they provided me the update. One thing that you could do right now is to head over to Waves Slack channel and ask some veteran out there to send you some Waves. Some of them are generous enough to give you 1 Wave. Just ask them nicely. Here is their Slack Channel.

As for ETH, I think others already answered it for you.
saga-crypto

Activity: 289

SAGA Developer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

For free Ethereum coins the only way I know how to get them for free would be if you join campaigns here in this forum that are paying you in Eth and for waves, I know this site before but I'm not sure if its all dried out or there are still a couple of waves coins left; try wavesdrop.com that's where I got my free wave coins before.

Nice wavesdrop.com, and it sometimes send other tokens free as well.

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:13:27 PM

as my experience, to get those two wallets, I use chrome. in new tab, click icon 'Apps' in the left top corner, then click web store. in the webpage of chrome web store, search 'waves' and 'my ether wallet'. next, choose the app which is the appropriate one and click 'add to chrome'. it will be automatically downloaded.
or you can go to this link:
waves: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/waves?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon
eth: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/myetherwallet?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:40:48 PM

Buddy, since you are a junior member, I will suggest you a technique to get free waves and ethereum. Just try any of the signature campaigns that are listed in the bitcoin service section of this forum. There for signature campaigns you will get paid in BTC. Transfer that btc to the waves exchange and buy some waves with that btc. And in my opinion none of the bounty or signature campaigns are paying in ethereum. Many are paying ethereum based tokens but not ethereum. The only way to get free ethereum is to sign up some GPT sites like ethereumclix or try ethereum faucets that are listed in faucethub.io.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

Nice wavesdrop.com, and it sometimes send other tokens free as well.

Is the site still working? Have you tried it though, it has been a long time since I tried faucet hunting and trying out if there'd be coins inside my wallet. Those were the days.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:16:34 AM

IMO faucets are no more worth at all. You lose a lot of time clicking in images and just get paid after loooooooooooooots of clicks. The best way is the bounty programs (for free) or do something like a freelance and get some money to buy coins
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:36:57 AM

Glad to see this thread as I was thinking of creating a new one regarding MyEtherWallet and WavesWallet. Couldn't believe that I need to have at least 0.1 ETH to transfer TOKENS. Correct me if I'm wrong, does both wallet only works if you have WAVES and ETH deposited? Do they disappear once I transfer tokens into exchanges, etc.?
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

RETN Deals provides multiple options to Earn ETH.

1. Share RETN Partner stores on your social pages and Earn ETH everyday.
2. Make money by writing store reviews of your favourite stores on RETN Deals. RETN Deals partnered with top stores like Aliexpress, Amazon, myntra, Nike, Flipkart, Gearbest and many more.
3. Perform Simple tasks and Make Money Online.

Sign up to the world's first Crypto Cashback Platform RETN Deals and Earn cashback on your Every purchase online.

Hue Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

Why do not you use a wallet MEW, it's convenient and safe
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

For waves you can go the faucet at www.wavesgo.com. They have some other faucets at www.wavesdrop.com but they are usually empty. You can also sign up to the waves slack and contribute to the conversation, they tip waves sometimes. Search for waves slack invite.

For eth, just search eth faucet. You can sign up for faucethub and they have a list. Takes a long time to collect eth from faucets for enough for gas.
Yes, this is the best way to get free ethereum and waves, but it might take time for you to get etherem but if you are patient, you will get it. You can also join bounty campaigns or even signatures.
vanthu12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

I think most people use MEW wallets to store eth, you should also switch to using wallet MEW
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Nothing is free in this market and if you see some free stuff you need to make sure you must do something about it or it is a scam , If you could get them free and easy they wouldn't coast anything .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

You only need to be a bounty hunter and take part in a project campaign that pays you with ethereum or waves. but nowadays it is difficult for bounty campaigns to pay with ethereum or waves, most of them pay for the allocation of tokens they make.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

to get tokens and coins as you mentioned, you can follow airdrop which provides prizes in the form of wafes, and etherum, you can get on the airdrop program. and another place that you can get for free is on a program like the one we are following now on a project with prizes.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: