Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 04:45:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mining illegal ?  (Read 22054 times)
CoalCoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:07:47 PM

I think the mining is only different, because we are from various countries.
yea, it's legal if u're not from China  Grin Grin
but it's better not to tell all your friends that you have a farm. suddenly tell the tax police

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zlatan0209

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

In my country its not Illegal.....so i guess its legal ?
mikbe

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

No, I don't thing mining is illegal if you own the mining equipment and the facility.
razzbee

Activity: 84

God has blessed all equally,Just learn & work hard

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

It depends on the country you are in, Every country has it own law on cryptocurrencies, some don't have at all ...
Fidemoga

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:41:40 PM

We've already noted in this thread that Bitcoin Mining is usually legal, but not in some countries. For you, however, a second question would be interesting: Does the prohibition in your country only refer to Bitcoin or all cryptocurrencies?
CrypticGambit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

No it is not as long as you pay taxes

Gaff

Activity: 407

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:55:25 PM

We've already noted in this thread that Bitcoin Mining is usually legal, but not in some countries. For you, however, a second question would be interesting: Does the prohibition in your country only refer to Bitcoin or all cryptocurrencies?

To have a brief understanding about mining, it isn't illegal as stated in every thread here because miner cpu were created for that purpose. I don't know with other countries if they're prohibiting it into strict regulations, but in my actual perceptions about they can't regulate because those miners were legit; and bitcoin is decentralize currency. Bitcoin mining is freedom and could not be controlled because people will always prefer mining rather than investing if they have enough money to buy mining equipment.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
passwordnow

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:00:07 PM

Bitcoin mining isn't illegal and there is no law that is occupied to declare bitcoin mining illegal. Those countries that are banning bitcoin can be one of the countries that are implementing that mining is illegal. But for those countries that doesn't see bitcoin as a illegal thing, bitcoin mining is legal and it's good for those people that wants to earn decent profit from their super computers.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
.PROPTHEREUM.
fiulpro

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

People shouldn't be able to generate Bitcoins by themselves... If that happened everyone will be rich... And it needs to be controlled thus only government is allowed to print money not everyone... Its like that only....so obviously it should be illegal.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:56:14 AM

Which country are you from?.That depends per country.Different countries have different laws for different region.Althougn in my country, BTC and mining it is completely illegal.But here in the Netherlands it most likely will get seen as a server.Most countries including mine are in a in a state of wait and see.So its hard to say if this mining is legal or ilegal. So before you start mining you first have to know if it is legal or illegal in your country.
richierich

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:34:33 AM

Bitcoin mining isn't illegal and there is no law that is occupied to declare bitcoin mining illegal. Those countries that are banning bitcoin can be one of the countries that are implementing that mining is illegal. But for those countries that doesn't see bitcoin as a illegal thing, bitcoin mining is legal and it's good for those people that wants to earn decent profit from their super computers.

Ya I accept this .Bitcoin is not at all illegal .In my country also ,bitcoin is legal.Even I had mining bitcoin for the period of 3 months.Bitcoin mining is good approach for you Future.If you do mining with the Solar panels as a source means,you will get very huge profit.I suggest the new miners to choose the Solar Mining.It is the best for Mining.
carlfebz2

Activity: 574

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:18:45 AM

Ya I accept this .Bitcoin is not at all illegal .In my country also ,bitcoin is legal.Even I had mining bitcoin for the period of 3 months.Bitcoin mining is good approach for you Future.If you do mining with the Solar panels as a source means,you will get very huge profit.I suggest the new miners to choose the Solar Mining.It is the best for Mining.

I cant see that using solar panels would be profitable for long term thinking off that cost of those panels weren't cheap which means it would add up on the expenses therefore the longer roi it would be. Its good if your miners would able to go for long time and wont bust up until you reach roi.This is why I don't really bother on using them even if I do have the money.I would rather choose up the traditional electricity source.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

liseff3

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?
Legal or illegal a bitcoin mining, the difference is only in the eyes of the country only.
After all, basically we work, just like the other workers. Mining in bitcoin is considered illegal as possible because of its work activities can not be seen by many people and they call it with lazy word. The general public will most likely assume a person works if his activities look like ordinary workers who use physical, move around, sweat, this is what causes mining in Bitcoin not legalized.
Try to imagine, if all citizens in a country that you live, its activity just in front of pc screen, then what will happen to your country's economy?...

_noname_

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

No, it is absolutely legal even in China.

twofreckles

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:50:24 PM

What is legal and what is illegal?

Is marihuana legal
Is alcohol legal
Is bookmaking legal

And so on. It simple depends on a country.

Everything comes down to government and bills. Whatever those suckers decide is legal/illegal. I don't know where you live but in my country not always logic and common sense wins. Mining for sure doesn't hurt anyone but still it is controversial and many people don't get it so I wouldn't be surprise if some countries bans it and make illegal. But this is a future, a single signal can't stop it, crypto currency is a future...

Lm2e4

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:15:07 AM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?

Different countries have different valid reason why they make bitcoin mining illegal. I may not know the valid reason why but I guess they think mining can affect their community. But I can't see a reason why bitcoin mining should be illegal, though it only affects the users and not people around them.

CryptoContrib

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:36:17 AM

The short answer: In most cases, bitcoin mining is perfectly legal. In a few countries, however, bitcoin mining, as well as the possession and use of bitcoin is illegal. If you live in North America and most of Western Europe, bitcoin mining, as well as possession, is not only legal, but local regulatory frameworks actually provide certain protections and basic oversight.

(https://99bitcoins.com/is-bitcoin-mining-illegal/)

http://crypto.contrib.com
miguelmorales85

Activity: 549

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

could you explain us why it is illegal to mine in your country? and, if you can, tell us what country is this?

I don't consider mining illegal because it is just transforming electricity intro an electronic service (record transactions in the blockchain ledger)
as long as you pay your bills and dont risk another people safety with your installation... what could be the problem?Huh
tu1000

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

I don't think so. mining is legal!
BlockHazard

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

Why not legal? I think Mining is a legal activity. Mining is not a crime...unless you commit a criminal activity to obtain mining tools it's illegal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.