Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 08:13:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mining illegal ?  (Read 22161 times)
Fasunathan

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

It only depends on the people whose perspective and ideas about mining is negative.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:31:16 PM

I believe that no, since everyone wants to make money and would love to do something similar to make a profit

Everyone wants to make money, I totally agree with you but the governments of different countries have classified which ways to make money are legal and which not. Similarly, whether Bitcoin mining legal or not is dependent upon the fact where one lives and what are the regulations and laws for Bitcoin in that country. So, Bitcoin mining is completely legal in the countries where Bitcoin is legal and illegal where it is declared illegal.
It would really always depend on their jurisdiction on the government of a certain country.Some would see it as a legal stuff and some would treat it as an illegal.If you do tend to make some mining farms be sure to get some info if you are really eligible to make such mining operation so that later on you wont really face any problems if government would tried to ask you out.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
benjamin11

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:32:44 PM

In my opinion, i think mining bitcoin is perfectly legal. Your using your own computer and your own electricity. Of course you have to pay your electricity bill. I dont see any violation on that, unless your country will release a regulation and guidlines regarding bitcoin mining. Until your goverment says it illegal, it will remain legal. So mine early,  Wink

djaliel

Activity: 181

good women are for good husband

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

bitcoin mining is legal, it may not be legal if you steal electricity from State Electricity  Tongue

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│       MEDIUM      |      Live Chat on DISCORD       │████████████
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:04:32 AM

Mining is one of the best source of bitcoin and here in my country mining is not yet announce legal or illegal but more bitcoin used do this method and i do not see any wrong with that, me if i have good enough capital i just want to build my own mining site which will be my long term investment because until i can collect more bitcoin i will do for the future of my family.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
CryptotradeGMO

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:23:14 AM

No why it should ? If you dont pay taxes then yes or take the power of the neighbour
Yarsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:12:01 AM

Well different countries with different laws, in countries where bitcoin is illegal then bitcoin mining and other bitcoin transactions will be term illegal. But in some countries where bitcoin is legal e.g north America and UK I think bitcoin mining in permitted by the law but regulated and monitored by government and it agencies.
So we can not say if bitcoin mining is illegal or not without understanding from which country you are speaking from.
dificanovi

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

which I know legal bitcoin mining. bitcoin mining is always legal because it is created by the owner, and is equally beneficial for both parties, but bitcoin mining gets fewer results than investing and bounty campaign.

coin royal

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

Well different countries with different laws, in countries where bitcoin is illegal then bitcoin mining and other bitcoin transactions will be term illegal. But in some countries where bitcoin is legal e.g north America and UK I think bitcoin mining in permitted by the law but regulated and monitored by government and it agencies.
So we can not say if bitcoin mining is illegal or not without understanding from which country you are speaking from.
yes you are absolutely right here that for some countries mining bitcoin is bad and also for some countries it is not because it is dependent on the laws of country, when the rule of mining bitcoin and rule og a country match to each other then they legal it and when not then they illegal mining in their country.

shezu007

Activity: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

it depend on the person who are doing mining. if he is using paying for the electricity charges then there is no issue while doing mining but if he is stealing electricity from government and doing mining then this is illegal. because in mining the major problem is electricity payment.

solarion

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:18:41 PM

it depend on the person who are doing mining. if he is using paying for the electricity charges then there is no issue while doing mining but if he is stealing electricity from government and doing mining then this is illegal. because in mining the major problem is electricity payment.

No it depends on the where you are doind not the person dependency. Electricity will plays major role in mining if you get the free electricity or cheaptest electricity in your location you will be able to make decent income.
It is not at all possible to steal the electricity from the transformers are else where since periodic check done the electricity employees means it is not at al possible.
If your country is China you will not be able to invest in any bitcoin related since it is been banned.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
iiinspiration

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:41:29 PM

I think yes
djaliel

Activity: 181

good women are for good husband

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:47:49 PM

No it depends on the where you are doind not the person dependency. Electricity will plays major role in mining if you get the free electricity or cheaptest electricity in your location you will be able to make decent income.
It is not at all possible to steal the electricity from the transformers are else where since periodic check done the electricity employees means it is not at al possible.
If your country is China you will not be able to invest in any bitcoin related since it is been banned.
yes, but first in china is the biggest miner from all countries in the world, even there is a special village to mine, maybe that is a prohibition in china not mining but ICO which can harm one side,

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│       MEDIUM      |      Live Chat on DISCORD       │████████████
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:32:56 PM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?

In most countries it's not legal or illegal. Because there are no laws about that. You are acting on your own risk. As a business it's much better to mine in bitcoin friendly countries. But if you mine in your apartment or garage it is better to don't show your farm for anybody.

AwesomeThink

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

many people can not distinguish between legal and illegal, wherever allowed, but not an illegality,

SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley JOIN IN SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley
Johnzky

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

It depends on what country your living,some countries take bitcoin mining as a profit provider,while others are not and instead treat mining as illegal source of funding.so better check first on your countries policy and laws before mining
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:30:34 AM

It depends on every countries. But the major determinants of profitability in the fiercely competitive world of Bitcoin mining access to cutting-edge ASIC mining hardware and deep knowledge of Bitcoin and business. why can not store a little by your self.
Taner

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

I don't quite understand why in some countries mining is the semi-legal status. In my opinion, it is business as usual, what's so wrong?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

█████
█████               ▄▄█████████▄▄        ▄███████████   █████
█████             ▄██████▀▀▀██████▄    ▄█████████████   █████
█████            ▄████▀       ▀████▄  █████▀            █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▀             █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▄             █████
 █████▄          ▀████▄       ▄████▀  █████▄            █████
  ██████████████  ▀██████▄▄▄██████▀    ▀█████████████   █████
   ▀▀███████████    ▀▀█████████▀▀        ▀███████████   █████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
|██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
katinko

Activity: 98

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:00:00 AM

I don't quite understand why in some countries mining is the semi-legal status. In my opinion, it is business as usual, what's so wrong?

Because it was not announce that bitcoin or crypto currency is fully adopted in such countries that is why they can not say that it is legal or illegal.
In my opinion mining of bitcoin is not illegal unless you are cheating for the supplier of electricity in your area or country,
Mining of bitcoin is one of the best source of income but most of the miners are already rich people they are the one can provide mining equipment.
chrnit

Activity: 37

Easy :)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

I think, it's all about taxes. The government wants a piece of cake too, so they accept that silly stuff Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.