Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 08:30:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mining illegal ?  (Read 24971 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 266

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

I think that in Equador,bitcoin mining is illegal and in bangladesh too,where bitcoin has been banned.

Iceland has taken some strong actions against bitcoin,but still it has not made mining illegal.

China is now expected to announce bitcoin mining as illegal since it is taking severe actions against bitcoin.

Russia too could declare bitcoin mining as illegal as its president putin has taken a strong stand against bitcoin.
Yes, that's definitely right but the Russian president is not been favorable towards all cryptocurrency not only bitcoin and I think the reason behind would be the Russian cryptocurrency hacker news that occurs acouple of days ago.

Nevertheless,  in Venezuela miners are seen as electricity theft.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
       Sustainable Crypto - Mining    
  ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative    

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin  
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Taner1

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:23:19 AM

I don't quite understand why in some countries mining is the semi-legal status. In my opinion, it is business as usual, what's so wrong?

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
GregH37

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

It's really strange to think that it's illegal
People are using electricity, paying money for it
Just some goverments worried, that cryptocurrency can be stronger, then usuall currency)

Sorry, if I repeat someth, which was sayd
I think it is legal as well illegal subject to the legalization of bit coin in that country if bit coin is illegal means not legalized by the concerned country then definitely the mining anther activities will be illegal and if country legalize its position like in USA and Japan the mining is also legal there.

migueltiu

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:36:24 PM

Mining is illegal in some countries like China due to its power to decentralized the financial economy of a country; but generally, mining should be legal.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
vandvl

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

i think no country that all bitcoin mining is considered for illegal they can ban maybe. but it put for illegal theres no reason why mining is illegal.

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
Loiven

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:19:14 AM

In CANADA is ok.

teko85

Activity: 30

hi, iam teko85 :)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:27:01 AM

i heared never about the fact Mining would be illegal in any kind... here in swiss is totaly legal you can even pay train ticket with bitcoin
or food in the big markets... Smiley

Advertise and get Referrals! We deliver SignUps since 2012!
Mame

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:59:34 AM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?

Different countries have different laws for different reasons. Impossible to tell without knowing what country you're in.

I think that in Equador,bitcoin mining is illegal and in bangladesh too,where bitcoin has been banned.

Iceland has taken some strong actions against bitcoin,but still it has not made mining illegal.

China is now expected to announce bitcoin mining as illegal since it is taking severe actions against bitcoin.

Russia too could declare bitcoin mining as illegal as its president putin has taken a strong stand against bitcoin.
Yes, that's definitely right but the Russian president is not been favorable towards all cryptocurrency not only bitcoin and I think the reason behind would be the Russian cryptocurrency hacker news that occurs acouple of days ago.

Nevertheless,  in Venezuela miners are seen as electricity theft.

In most country bitcoin is legal, for some that bitcoin is illegal  is that they just want there money to be on the record and they want to control the activity of the people. Since with bitcoin there are no finalcial instution or ot is not under the government so no tax is impose as per transcaction unlike with banks there is a tax...

It is like its your own money yet you need to pay tax for it. So bitcoin is just giving as all pro senerio.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
pia19

Activity: 51

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:26:29 AM

In my opinion, i think mining is not illegal. But are no laws either that makes it legal. So for me, crypto mining is a new concept that needs to be study further and analyze. As long your not violating others right, i think its ok. Besides in mining, you are using your own resources and equipment. Of course as long as your paying your electricity.

Gurdos

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:08:00 AM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?
Because crypto-currencies are not legalized, and therefore unregulated income, that's why mining is also on a ban, but so far, to figure out such dealers is not enough, people continue their business.
kukidada

Activity: 35

kukidada

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:56 AM

I do not think so that mining is illegal.
It is a legal work you sell your computing power for getting bitcoin or ethereum

Smpdytz

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:53:01 AM

No mining is a successful source of earning bitcoin .it is a procees of bitcoin transaction and a good way to earn btc but in some countries like china i am not sure whether is leagel or illegal but most of countries it is a leagel source of earning btc
franco123

Activity: 182

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

In my country, it is not. The Philippine government has actually made a statement that they are planning to support the Bitcoin activities. They believe that it can help in the progression of the economy of the country. This is good for our country since a lot of people now are into technology and investing. A lot of my friends are also asking about Bitcoin and would like to try it out. Although a lot of Filipinos are not yet familiar with it, they are open to it and will contribute to the Bitcoin development.

bizalaz

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

No, this is all too legitimate

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 994

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

No why it should ? If you dont pay taxes then yes or take the power of the neighbour
This is really a pretty good move which I am considering too. Definitely, it requires some capital and you just have to be smart so you do not end up buying a device that would end up making you regret your investment, but for every other thing, I believe mining is a very long term investment to keep you moving as long as crypto stays alive which obviously to me does not look like anything that will die ever except a bigger innovation comes up.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
giarised

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

bitcoin mining is legal, it may not be legal if you steal electricity from State Electricity  Tongue
It is totally dependent on the country the bitcoin is being mined. If the country declares bitcoin or mining illegal, obviously that makes every activity surrounding it illegal. However, for countries that have not really stated their opinion, there should not be any problem and as long as you pay your bills regularly, it is not illegal.

rashmishetty344

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:37:07 PM

In most cases, bitcoin mining is perfectly legal. In a few countries, however, bitcoin mining, as well as the possession and use of bitcoin is illegal.In many cases, bitcoin is not treated as a currency by governments, but instead as an asset or property.
Mpamaegbu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

If the use of Cryptocurrency isn't prohibited in a country I don't see why mining should be illegal in such a country. However, ignorance of the knowledge of cryptos may warrant a country to indulge in activities that can stampede the progress of the coins. For instance, a few months ago some government officials in my country had to turn back some mining equipment back to the country of purchase because they couldn't understand what the machines were for or how they worked. But we enjoy a vast ariel of crypto trading and investment. I am from Africa.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
Proficiency

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:47:43 PM

In most cases, bitcoin mining is perfectly legal. In a few countries, however, bitcoin mining, as well as the possession and use of bitcoin is illegal.In many cases, bitcoin is not treated as a currency by governments, but instead as an asset or property.

No other country is as against bitcoin as Russia.China comes close too.
Aikidoka

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

It depends on the use of the mined bitcoin. If you are going to use it for illegal purposes, then it clearly is considered an illegal activity. My advice for you is to stay out of any illegal stuff, then you will be fine. In other words, mining is legal.

In my country, bitcoin is not even mentioned in the constitution. Therefore, it is neither legal nor illegal. Then again, mining is neither legal or illegal. So, you can be free to mine as long as you do not cross path with illegal activities.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.