Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 01:22:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mining illegal ?  (Read 24523 times)
jatin729

Activity: 168

BTC LOVER

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:08:22 AM

according to me Mining is not illegal because Anyone can start mining without taking any permission just need an hardware and pool.
when bitcoin is ban in your country than mining will be consider as an illegal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmagneto

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

Yes, for most of the countries mining is legal but in some countries even the possession of bitcoin is considered an illegal act.So it really depends upon the laws upon the laws of country you are living in.

bigdude

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

according to me Mining is not illegal because Anyone can start mining without taking any permission just need an hardware and pool.
when bitcoin is ban in your country than mining will be consider as an illegal.
IN some countries bitcoin just only ban by using it as official payment method instead of fiat.
So on this way Gov have to use their power to protect it market

|

▄▄
      ▄████▄
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████████████████▀
  ▀████████████▀
    ▀████████▀
      ▀████▀
        ▀
                                    ▄████████████████████
                                  ▄████                ██
                                ▄██▀ ██                ██
                              ▄██▀   ██                ██
                            ▄██▀     ██                ██
        ▄████████████████████▀       ██                ██
      ▄██▀              ▄██▀         ██                ██
    ▄██▀              ▄██▀           ██                ██
  ▄██▀              ▄██▀             ██                ██
▄██▀              ▄██▀               ██                ██
████████████████████▀                ██                ██
██                ██                 ████████████████████
██                ██               ▄██▀               ▄██
██                ██             ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██           ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██         ▄██▀               ▄██▀
██                ██       ▄█████████████████████▀
██                ██     ▄██▀
██                ██   ▄██▀
██                ██ ▄██▀
██                ████▀
████████████████████▀
aI
gang

▄▄
      ▄████▄
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████████████████▀
  ▀████████████▀
    ▀████████▀
      ▀████▀
        ▀

|
valvevow

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?
Extraction can and legitimate but the use of bitcoins on is yes. Many restrict or prohibit for the sake of protecting their economy and market without exposing it to danger. Is it really possible now that mining is still profitable, with such prices for farms.
jonny6767

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

mining is legal because you are buying those GPU for mining and after mine for some good time you would have to pay tax if the amount is over the limit and you can always save your mining info to your mining pc. if something happened you can always fight through your date because if its illegal your internet provider or sever thats runs mining pool shouldn't be working in your country.
and I haven't seen any country that worry about small amount money so if something happens it wouldn't be on big level
|| PEACE ||
xebecstyx

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?

Different countries have different laws for different reasons. Impossible to tell without knowing what country you're in.

That's right. Every country has their own stance in mining for bitcoins. In the UK, for one, they've legislated that mining is illegal, and thus, any effects or acts related to it would be penalized. In other European and Asian countries, though, mining is legal and is done openly. However, nowadays, I don't think many people do mining because the coins to be mined have decreased availability in the interwebs.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
bizalaz

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

I believe this is legal. Everyone carries on his activities to earn and so on

Mrengage

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:55:33 AM

I dont see it illegal ones crytocurrency is not illegal
shezu007

Activity: 140

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:11:02 AM

I dont see it illegal ones crytocurrency is not illegal
it depend on the person who are doing mining that through which method and where he are doing mining like for example if he is using electricity which are not authorize for mining or they are stealing electricity then mining is illegal other wise there is no issue in mining. The major problem in mining is electrcity if you have own system or cheap electrcity then its more profitable.

Jaynykz

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:42:33 AM

Mining will be illegal if the mining company have no permissions in government or license.
Khristian

Activity: 112

★SportyFi★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:05:29 AM

in my exploration about me the legalization of mining is legally depend onn the country that prohibits bitcoin i think mining is the good source of bitcoin. i think theres not bad minning of bitcoin.there are other countries that are paying close attention to businesses that are prohibited because they protect every market in that country

eddyhalim

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:37:32 AM

there is nothing wrong in mining bitcoin, as long as we register to government about using computers to mine and pay the taxes, eclectricity, and buying GPU properly,  moreover, many government banned bitcoin so you are not allowed to mine bitcoin due to they want to put bitcoin under control.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
bitctrimor1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

Different countries have different laws for different reasons. Impossible to tell without knowing what country you're in.

The short answer: In most cases, bitcoin mining is perfectly legal. In a few countries, however, bitcoin mining, as well as the possession and use of bitcoin is illegal. If you live in North America and most of Western Europe, bitcoin mining, as well as possession, is not only legal, but local regulatory frameworks actually provide certain protections and basic oversight.

It is not illegal per se; however, some countries have made it illegal through their laws and legislation. For example, in the UK, I have read that it is illegal to mine for bitcoins, or set-up mining rigs, and many people who do it their are in hiding. On the one hand, mining in Asian countries are widely used as a means of earning bitcoins.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
brobbel

Activity: 308

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

The short answer: In most cases, bitcoin mining is perfectly legal. In a few countries, however, bitcoin mining, as well as the possession and use of bitcoin is illegal. If you live in North America and most of Western Europe, bitcoin mining, as well as possession, is not only legal, but local regulatory frameworks actually provide certain protections and basic oversight.

It is not illegal per se; however, some countries have made it illegal through their laws and legislation. For example, in the UK, I have read that it is illegal to mine for bitcoins, or set-up mining rigs, and many people who do it their are in hiding. On the one hand, mining in Asian countries are widely used as a means of earning bitcoins.
]

Do you have a source for this?
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory#Europe the UK is just a foreign currency, so why should it be illegal to mine it?

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

romecheo

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

Bitcoin mining won't result to any destruction, or any potential danger for the community, instead Bitcoin mining was good source of income. while enjoying your life and spending your time with your family.

For some countries they released some announcement to banned Bitcoin transaction for some reason.
`frankhowe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

Unless your country declared mining as illegal then it is legal, by default bitcoin is not prohibited in any country but some of the countries declared it as illegal same goes as mining.
nagatraju

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

it can be illegal only where the cryptocurrency is forbidden ... in all other cases it is not only legal, but a good source of income...if there is a capital to invest initially

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
BitPenguin

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

Does anyone know if it's legal in Russia?
cenk279

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

İs mining legal? Smiley  what a question? Smiley 

Ahmed28

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

i can't see any reason that make mining illegal ! for exemple in country mining is legal ! there is no laws about it ! i am sure my government doesn't even know what bitcoin is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.