Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 10:08:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is mining illegal ?  (Read 23722 times)
gabbie2010

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

Mining is legal in almost all the countries because there is a widely belief that mining is the act of counterfeiting currency by some schools of thought which is untrue, mining is just the transferring of transaction records into a general and public ledger which is absolutely legal and profitable.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
thulisman

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

Bitcoin mining in general and altcoin in particular have not been considered by governments as a profession. But there are still many farmer mines operating daily, which provide a great source of income for its owners.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Julia_bitcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:57:09 AM

Each country has its own laws, for example, in the Russian legislation, neither the turnover rules nor the control of the emission of virtual money are established. And you can do the mining.
Kiss86

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:07:35 PM

Mining is illegal, there are also legal ones
Botbot89

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

Yes, I heard that too
Apathetic Advisor

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

It depends on country where you live.
Abut88

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

Yes, I heard that too
Beware, now many are illegal.
Jeck04

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

Yes, I've experienced it in illegal mining, I finally lost.
Yes, I heard that too
Beware, now many are illegal.
moola_

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:29:44 PM

Illegal mining is mining activity without state permission, in particular in absence of land rights, mining license, exploration or mineral transportation permit. Illegal natural resource extraction becomes pressing when global mineral prices are soaring.
chimcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

Mining is prohibited in many countries but you have to know the law guiding mining (gold ,silver, minerals) before embarking in it,even so,bitcoin mining, as well as the possession and use of bitcoin is illegal in many cases,as in the prohibition of bitcoin in some countries.

syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:23 PM

Mining is prohibited in many countries but you have to know the law guiding mining (gold ,silver, minerals) before embarking in it,even so,bitcoin mining, as well as the possession and use of bitcoin is illegal in many cases,as in the prohibition of bitcoin in some countries.

Bitcoin mining is illegal in some countries.Since the price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing,they had fear to implement of bitcoin as a investing assets.But in my country,bitcoin mining islegal.It was very happy about that.I had a planned to made a mining setups in the near home by that I will get some dollars.

maikelujang

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:29:31 PM

I know mining is a great source of earning bitcoin with some hardware stuff but i am not sure about one thing is mining is illegal in all country ? Like in my country mining is not  legal i just wanted to know why its not considered as legal work ?
yeah bitcoin mining is legal. of course there are legal ways to mine bitcoin, which generally means using your own resources, such  electricity and processing power. on the other hand, there are ilegal ways to mine bitcoin, such  stealing sid resources. in the case, mining bitcoin is legal, but you are stealing the resources needed to mine them, which is legal .
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:40:50 PM

In my country, there is no specific law that pertains to the usage of Bitcoin mining. There are no specific standards and regulations as to what the people are limited in doing with regards to Bitcoin; mostly because Bitcoin here in our country is not yet generally accepted by the government. Therefore, Bitcoin here in our country is deemed legal as there are no restrictions yet.

amla

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:36:06 AM

In my country, there is no specific law that pertains to the usage of Bitcoin mining. There are no specific standards and regulations as to what the people are limited in doing with regards to Bitcoin; mostly because Bitcoin here in our country is not yet generally accepted by the government. Therefore, Bitcoin here in our country is deemed legal as there are no restrictions yet.
I don't think so that mining of bitcoin is illegal because i have never see any such type of rules in the whole world where bitcoin mining is called illegal yes its true that china has banned ICO's in their country and this is only due to some scam ICO'S but this banned have no affect on bitcoin rate because bitcoin is decentralized.

ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

Bitcoin mining is not said to be illegal because the government has no regulation on bitcoin mining unlike gold mining, oil, coal has strict regulations by the state so if it does not have a license it will become illegal mining whereas while bitcoin mining does not take state-owned raw materials so can not be said illegal.

mimolle

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

if your country says that bitcoin mining is illegal, just mine eth Cheesy
kingragnar

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Yes in our country as well as the legalization of bitcoin mining.But when you know all the countries that legalize the bitcoin it is also legal for mining.
cizatext

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:08:26 PM

Well the legality and the illegality in mining all depends on the country rule concerning bitcoin and cryptocurrency activities, in some countries like China where the is a ban on bitcoin transaction they law may make it illegal but in countries like U K I don't think mining is considered illegal.
Jovenity

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

Which country are you from? The regulation looks like very hard in your country but mining is complete white job as it is involved in online transaction, computing power and smart block chain stuff like that. None of which is illegal and the mining hardwares are manufactured under the regulation of governments. Thus completely makes it legal work to perform. If it would have been illegal then import, export, manufacture of these hardwares would have been banned in all countries. These hardware are listed under categories of computing and taxable as per the norms. So that's completely legal job to do. What was the source for your information anyway.
bizalaz

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you that in some countries extraction is illegal for unknown reasons.  This is not something criminal - it's just an earnings and no more!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.