Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest 1000 USD into crypto  (Read 2909 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

Cryto currency that is good for long term investment that should be bitcoin. I say invest all your $900 USD into bitcoin and the rest of $100 keep it as capital for trading and learn how to trade you can search trading tutorials and there are bunch of them in the world wide web. I think this will good as a investing strategy while you keep and store your bitcoins to grow you can also earn quick money from trading and use it for your personal expenses or financially.

Well i agree with you that bitcoin is the best investment platform currently and  so i will suggest the OP puts all the 1000USD into bitcoin rather tghan diversifying it into other cryptos. Bitcoin's growth in incomparable and better than the other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
walou

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

Buy good altcoins on the dip and sell on 10% profit, repeat until you accumulate more capital then start buying better coins such as LTC, Monero, Neo, Ethereum, etc.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:02:02 AM

Buy a mining rig ? hmm not a bad idea since I have mining rig in my house also since the bills of our electricity is low and also I'm on a cold country so temperature for my rig is not that bad or you could buy coins directly since the price of the bitcoin after fiveyears could be $25000 it's a prediction from an article I read. that's the best option you can choose. don't cloudmining. you could lose all your capital from it.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ?
buy mining equipment: not a bad idea if you have a cheap electricity, have some space in your home to place the rig and do proper cooling and also if you know how to maximize your profit by mining the better coins and dump them on good time.

cloudmining: a big ass NO.

buying coins directly: this is a good option too. it doesn't have to be a separate one either. you can mine and also invest. buy bitcoin first and always have some of it held somewhere safe. specially now that there is a dip it makes a good time to invest for long term. and also start trading altcoins to know them better, it helps with choosing what to mine too.

What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ?
long term? only bitcoin.

I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
start small, you can only get the answers you want if you experience the market. start trading and learn how it really works. it is a good market to make a decent profit.
Pretty much the best advice for us newbies. Thanks pooya87! 😊 Bottomline, it is still up to us to explore the system to find the answers. Experience is the best teacher! So if we lose, that's part of learning...

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:18:13 AM

Hmmm 1000 I'm afraid is hard to get your ROI without years of effort and definitely you would need more than that. A great crypto future doesn't start or end with $1000 only. There would be times to cover any lost and to cash out as well, Cryptoworld had many ways to profit you just have to be, creative, smart and lucky.

In short, trade using your $1000 worth of crypto coins = lots of research, luck and speculation.

Mining = passive but very slow to ROI if you have no plan to expand.

crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:52:04 AM

If I have that money I would rather invest it in bitcoin and altcoins. Large portion of it is for mid term and some ade for day trading. Just do this if you have enough skills and knowledge in trading as it would have the tendency to lose your money instead of growing it. I would not suggest cloud mining as most of it are scam. As for mining, if your goal is to have the fastest ROI possible, then it would not be suitable for it. Not to mention the high electricity it cost just for mining coins. My technique for mining is that I mine altcoin, as bitcoin is not profitable nowadays, then store it in a wallet and just hodl it until it appreciates its value. It is about taking risk but that is how this investment works. It would take time and must be maintained well.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:00:55 AM

Buy good altcoins on the dip and sell on 10% profit, repeat until you accumulate more capital then start buying better coins such as LTC, Monero, Neo, Ethereum, etc.

Yes, you have given the good suggestion because of many people buy the altcoin at a higher rate, when the price is falling they don't have enough money to buy back those. It is always good to buy at the time dips only because it will automatically increase it's price as soon as the market settles.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

If you seriously got 1000 USD to invest in Bitcoin, then simply invest in Bitcoin as the profits are 99% guarantee over any other alt coin. Also, over the long time Bitcoin market value will increase as one can see, right now Bitcoin price is touching 7,000 USD and it is expected that in the coming 2-3 months it will touch 10k USD. All these kinds of factors make Bitcoin the popular cryptocurrency and best to make investment.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

If you are new in crypto and want to mine it could be a little bit hard way for you if you are not stricte related to informatic and techinical things.
The second way but very similar to mining is masternode, you can buy currency that offers it and earn in long them. Later you are able to sell earned coins and coins from masternode. The mining stuff will be worthless in the near future.
You can diversifie you wallet due to have more chance to for profit or just invest all in one but you have to make a great research and read a lot of your future coins due to pick the best one.
For example solaris (XLR) coin  own masternodes, check out my signature and find some informations.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:03:19 PM

Forward), but this is not a very large sum for good earnings, pussy decided to indulge
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

you can start with trading or just invest more long-term is more promising, but do not rule you will lose, the most important thing I think is his experience.kinda you lose 1000 $ today but after you're clever you will get 1000 $ easily. Smiley
vovasydorov

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Lose money its easy but making money is possible especially in crypto market the possibility are everywhere just need to make a good analytics and everything is possible!
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Mining is a bit of a gable. A lot of the new alt coins are premined, whilst mining BTC is nowadays very inefficient.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

I think right now buying bitcoins will make you much more money right now. Because the price is going to explode and it may reach even 50000 dollar this year so your money will even become 5 times more. Both ways are profitable but I think this one is better.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

It is most important not to wait for the next day or the next purchase opportunity to invest in this money market. The fact that the market is extremely mobile can lead to negative consequences for you day by day. Also, since this money market is highly risky, I advise you to make no informed investments, to build yourself a lot of portfolios and to add very low coins to your portfolio in small amounts.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

But at this time bitcoin is on its way to rise up like before and it is in the preparation mode right now so right now he have to invest in bitcoin as I know the price will rise very higher and till the coming month it will go five folds. After that when he saw the price stop at there then he have to do like what you suggested and have to keep their money in bitcoin for longer time. That is a best way to get a high profit faster.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.

$1,000 is not enough to set-up a mining rig. However, it's a good money to start to if you want to invest on cryptocurrency. Try to do your research before investing into anything. There's a lot of good coins out there that are worth holding for a long time. While the most of the markets are down, you can buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price. It's a good time to get in.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

Alright, let's say I have a budget of 1000 USD and I want to invest it into cryptocurrency. Is it better to buy my own setup and mine or do cloud mining or should I buy some coins directly ? What cryptocurrency might be the best for long-term profit ? I am willing to lose that money (although I would be sad ofc) but I wanna somehow start with cryptos since I believe it has got a great future.
I think 1000$ it's not bad for a mining equipment. It's nice to start mining, but you can't make a huge profit with this 1k$. In other hand, I don't advice you to invest in cloud mining site, because most of them are scams, for not saying ALL.  Honestly, If i had 1k$, I will exchange them immediatly to bitcoin, because the price now is too low, and i believe that i can make a huge profit with this just 1k$ after few years.
blckhawk

Activity: 1456
Merit: 325

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

It is better to have a mining if you want to have a steady income but if you want to have a huge income then you should try investment but it will takes a lot of time. Regarding on the coin, my recommendation is bitcoin because compared to othet cryptocurrency it is the most powerful of them all, has a high volume and has a high rate of voltality. However, before you make some transaction you should know how it works and read more articles about to have a knowledge in this place. Having no knowlege in this things will only lead to your loss that is why be sure that you have a prior knowledge upon it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

XRP, LTC, OMG, GNT are all great buys at their current prices.  They aren't even really long term holds!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: