Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use twitter?  (Read 1167 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:28 PM

They will require you to have a twitter audit so they can verify how many of that 240K followers are real and how many are bots, better prepare that twitter audit.

use twitteraudit to determine your real follower. for ico you can find it in annoucement. there is so many ico that will give you compesation as much as number of your real follower

The twitter audit now i think its have and error, im just try my twitter account to audit but its always they same the answer, i do not know what happen on that or maybe i should try to another people have a twitter audit that answer correctly.

If you are using twitteraudit for free, you can only use it once. You have to pay for the next audit so that the value will change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BobbyAdams

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

If twitter audit can reach 90% I am interested to pay your account, but do you want to sell it?
Twitter, verify the followers the truth, Just check it will know the truth or fake
DavidBrown

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

It probably fake followers so it's useless. I also have 2 twitter accounts with 50k each and 1 with almost 200k, all not affective as it is bot followers.
If it's a celebrity, then maybe. But celebrities never carry followers up to bitcointalk.
Melissa95

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

I have access to a...
Twitter Account with 240k followers, willing to tweet related to an altcoin or ICO, anything really, PM me for details and we can talk compensation and such...

Thank you
Your 24K followers make many people suspect that it is fake  Grin Grin
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:17:25 PM

Is it a legal acocunt Huh  Shocked

I have access to a...
Twitter Account with 240k followers, willing to tweet related to an altcoin or ICO, anything really, PM me for details and we can talk compensation and such...

Thank you

matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:24:25 AM

I have access to a...

Thank you

i have twitter account but it is wast. all are fake news up to now i have 30k followers. but have no use. so i don't like to use it more. twitter used by mostly celebrates and business people and politicians. so for that reason twitter has great demand. it can be using more people so few only earning profit from this site remaining is wast. i'm very interested to pay for your account.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:07:01 PM

I suppose Twitter is a platform for being in trend of all stuff which is happening in the cryptocurrencies world
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:54:56 PM

use twitteraudit to determine your real follower. for ico you can find it in annoucement. there is so many ico that will give you compesation as much as number of your real follower

The twitter audit now i think its have and error, im just try my twitter account to audit but its always they same the answer, i do not know what happen on that or maybe i should try to another people have a twitter audit that answer correctly.

I have the same problem. It's result doesn't change even though I gained more followers.

[
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:55:18 AM

TWITTER is really a good platform for spreading a word about the ICO's . And the account with minimum of 10k to 20k followers are also good one to promote the ico's ,but here you are having more than 240k followers which is a really a good option for you to participate in Bounty and other ico projects.But make sure that you have twitter audit of more than 50% if not then it will be consider as Useless followers  which counts 50% of Bots. Always maintain a twitter account with twitter audit of more than 70% to 80%.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
paladin_AOE

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:15 AM

TWITTER is really a good platform for spreading a word about the ICO's . And the account with minimum of 10k to 20k followers are also good one to promote the ico's ,but here you are having more than 240k followers which is a really a good option for you to participate in Bounty and other ico projects.But make sure that you have twitter audit of more than 50% if not then it will be consider as Useless followers  which counts 50% of Bots. Always maintain a twitter account with twitter audit of more than 70% to 80%.

if 80% not bad because followers more than 240k
Fuadh

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:57:58 AM

What's the point of having a fake identifier account authors, can not join the project because it will be considered a fraud
jlmanzanilla

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

Yes I have my account in Twitter. But I only follow people I know. That's why I only follow few and only few followers too.  Grin
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

With a number that high.. it's most likely not real.
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

Twitter is a very useful tool. Over years my followers slowly grew to more than 5k but then I stopped paying so much attention to it.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:39:33 AM

Whoa! I wish I have atleast 1k Twitter real Twitter followers on my account. Don't really want to have fake followers just to join crypto campaigns and such. I need hardwork I guess and lots of time to promote.
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:31:24 AM

Visit the bounty section and select Twitter bounties. There's plenty of them. Select one that suits you. If 90% of your followers are real then you should not have any problem.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:36:04 AM

You can use your twiter on bounty?
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

If you are serious with this service then better show us your account. This way we cannot know if this account is hacked and you using it as fast way for profiting. Number of followers is not good indicator, there is few millions of people out there who will do follow-back. This way if you have lot of time you can grow up your own account with 100k of users.
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:59:14 AM

I would refer you that you should prefer twitter audit which you would find in announcement section or you go to google and search twitter audit there and if you have real followers than there are many ICO that you can join them.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:27:36 PM

вceм пpивeт. мeня тoжe oчeнь интepecyeт cтaтиcтикa Twitter .. кaк ee yлyчшить ? Huh кaк нaбpaть фoлoвepoв ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: