Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin will boom in poloniex and Bittrex Next ? (Short Term Boom)  (Read 1143 times)
ViswanathLekshmanan (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:41:36 PM

Anyone has a statistics on which coin going to boom next ? (Poloniex and Bittrex only)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sentinal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:00:12 PM

you are wasting your own time and all of ours.

Here are some clues. #1 - this is crypto, why don't you throw those charts out the window. #2 this is crypto - no one will actively help you, in fact people willl lie to you just so you buy #3 this is crypto most of this stuff is absolute vaporwar

and last, in the upper right hand corner there is a SEARCH function, you can try to find other idiots who need help from manipulative people looking to make a quick buck off your honesty and decency

good luck out there

ExponentialGrowth

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:09:32 PM

I agree with the first reply.

But I'll also give you one or two tips. Do some research, make a list of coins that have potential real-world use and value. Avoid the sh1tcoins.
Then when you're looking to buy, buy coins from that list that are sitting below their usual cost. If it's a good coin, and it's cost is lower than it usually is, buy it. Sell it when you make a small profit. Some profit is better than no profit.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

I agree with the first reply.

But I'll also give you one or two tips. Do some research, make a list of coins that have potential real-world use and value. Avoid the sh1tcoins.
Then when you're looking to buy, buy coins from that list that are sitting below their usual cost. If it's a good coin, and it's cost is lower than it usually is, buy it. Sell it when you make a small profit. Some profit is better than no profit.
And don't get greedy or buy a coin during peaks
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

The raising coins is usually some new coins with a good ico results. People can't give you the clue with old altcoins, but the born coins is the best one to invest early when its hit big exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex.
Read more, play more, try more and you'll​ get those vision.

Aquazi

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:42:30 PM

As first reply said 99 % of people giving you advices (okay, maybe a bit less) can't wait for rising prices so they can dump their coins they bought for less and cash in.

Go on most shitcoins threads and you'll see plenty of:

"omg, this coin so cheap, buy! I just bought more, this coin is so good, so innovative!"

Then you ask "what problems this coin solves that other coins do not?"

And they will give you answers like:

"I know developer, they so active, this coin going big, like 100x, buy now or regreat, I just bought 2000 more".

Whoever really believes in a coin and has enough funds hopes nothing but for a dip so he can accumulate more Wink

Don't trust the internet.

On a side note, buy some CreditBits, it has 10x potential.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

you are wasting your own time and all of ours.

Here are some clues. #1 - this is crypto, why don't you throw those charts out the window. #2 this is crypto - no one will actively help you, in fact people willl lie to you just so you buy #3 this is crypto most of this stuff is absolute vaporwar

and last, in the upper right hand corner there is a SEARCH function, you can try to find other idiots who need help from manipulative people looking to make a quick buck off your honesty and decency

good luck out there

I agree!
don't trust anyone on trading.
do your own research first.
everyone in here has their own goals. they can easily manipulate your decision to reach their own goals (not your goals).
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:11:04 PM

Mobile go, once they get the wallet fixed. You can buy some on liqui and do some arbitrage. Might be able to sell a little for 2 btc.

Library Credits has a release on June 22nd, it could more than double.

Rise, after they do the coinswap.

Mue, after the coinswap.

Nxt will do a swap, maybe next month or later, hold it in your nxt wallet and get ignis tokens, ignis will probably pump.

Coins that are based off bitcoin, vericoin, vertcoin, these still have a ways up to go.

Try to get some memetic when its low, it always seems to pump every week or so.

Voxels, the hype is building on this one.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

Look they add creditbit crb eth token! Jump 100-200% already! 🙈

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
shaista1978

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:42:38 AM

Anyone has a statistics on which coin going to boom next ? (Poloniex and Bittrex only)

Rise will creep up!
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

#2 this is crypto - no one will actively help you, in fact people willl lie to you just so you buy
#3 this is crypto most of this stuff is absolute vaporwar

good luck out there

Do you even hear yourself?

I agree that its a stupid question.. But your second and third argument reallly just gives me the feeling that you somehow didnt do well here in crypto.. They are just terrible.
People here help each other out. Others just pull bs which they have no clue about because they are  wishthinking.

If you run through the treads, you will see people discussing coins, getting to an overall conclusion through detailed descriptions and perpectives. Which i consider helping eachother.
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:46:53 PM

Alanin, yet, any time I have a technical question about a coin I never get replied Wink

So yes, people don't understand what they buy in the majority of cases, and I agree with the fact that only a handful of coins will see any use in the future.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
InShadesOfBlue

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

All the advice below: : Don't listen to people. See the math

NAV Coin - reason: see their trends for the past 60 days. In the short term (3-30 days, you could walk out with $1-$1.5 profit on each coin.) - that's a lot more than most companies can promise. AIM SMALL first. And get small wins. I learnt this the hard way.

OMG - same thing, as above

Register in KIK chat app ICO - BEFORE SEPT 9- invest 20-30 bucks there. Worst case scenario, you will walk out with $100 or so. Reason: Kik Chat has  300 million users!!!! Been around since 2009. It's an established firm. You don't see many ICOs from established firms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: