Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 05:54:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the games you play as you earn?  (Read 1843 times)
farwellbit

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:22:46 PM

I am addicted to sports betting and generally I gamble on cricket and tennis and if I ever win I continue to gamble with same sports as I have good knowledge of them and I am following those games since long time so I know what are the strengths and weakness of a player or a team which makes it easy for me to determine the results.
Well that is very good technique and analyzing right there mate. You really did your assignment huh. I mean if you really have the knowledge in any kind of platform then it is easy for you to identify and determine the result. No matter what kind of platform or type material is being used in the gambling as long as you have knowledge in that, you have the advantage out of it.
I believe that the gamblers especially new gamers should learn gambling before going to bet, because there are many people who use tricks to defeat you. They use unfair means while new gamblers do not know their tricks. You can never win from old gamblers.

So I suggest being careful while gambling, because I have lost my money several times due to these tricks. Now I do not gamble regularly. I just pass my time with little game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmamigo

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

Overall I cannot term it as earnings, as I am not in profit. But if you consider individual games then I would say I mostly earn in Sport Betting, particularly in football and cricket. Also in poker my earning are higher as of now. But as I said if I consider all the games I play, then there is no earnings rather loss.

gabmen

Activity: 602

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:06:36 PM

Overall I cannot term it as earnings, as I am not in profit. But if you consider individual games then I would say I mostly earn in Sport Betting, particularly in football and cricket. Also in poker my earning are higher as of now. But as I said if I consider all the games I play, then there is no earnings rather loss.

Well i think most of us are given a fair chance of winning when betting on sports games than any other gambling game. I enjoy poker but there are a lot of players that are better so i don't really earn from it Cheesy

noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

same here I don't why OP connote the world earn on his thread but I really don't earn when I gamble ,I just gamble when I want to try something new or see how legitimate this gambling site is . Mostly I play dice because it's the most simplest way to do and you can see instantly whether you lose or win very simple.

dicer777

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

i ussualy get profit in palying poker. and in some sports betting sites
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1078

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

I think poker is fair way to earn profit as long as they have legit script for their provably fair.
While palying dice also a good way to earn quick profit but will loss for a long term gambling.

Overall bitcoin gambling site provide more riskier rather than live gambling, IMO

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █