Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Smart Watch U8  (Read 552 times)
Kid_diK (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

Smart watch U8 New ( 30 pcs in stock)

Main Features: :

Bluetooth 3.0
1.48" Touch Screen Smart Watch w/ Bluetooth & Pedometer/ Daily water resistant. Answer or Dial calls from your wrist; Sync Phone book/SMS/call history (Only For Android phones)
Phonebook features: The watch is connected with your smart phone and displays mobile phone contacts.
Dialer Feature: Smart u8 Watch can connect to your smart phone to dial.
Remote taking photo function: You can control your cellphone to take photo from the watch.(only for android phone) Stopwatch, Passometer, Photograph, Barometer, Vibration

Price: 0.003BTC

Free shiping within Europe, 0.001BTC for rest of the world

P.S. Discount 20% if someone takes all 30 of them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:03:57 AM

Just 0.003? I will love to give a try to a product.

As  I understand the shipping is free in Europe? If yes, I am totally in.

I will wait for your reply
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

Bluetooth 3.0
1.48" Touch Screen Smart Watch w/ Bluetooth & Pedometer/ Daily water resistant. Answer or Dial calls from your wrist; Sync Phone book/SMS/call history (Only For Android phones)
Phonebook features: The watch is connected with your smart phone and displays mobile phone contacts.
Remote taking photo function: You can control your cellphone to take photo from the watch.(only for android phone) Stopwatch, Passometer, Photograph, Barometer, Vibration

Just looking for a smartwatch and this looks surprisingly cheap, are you sure you didn't mess up pricing and you meant 0.03 not 0.003.

Any photos of the watch, I would like to see condition of the watch before purchasing.

Is escrow available for this trade?
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:23:37 AM

Bluetooth 3.0

Just looking for a smartwatch and this looks surprisingly cheap, are you sure you didn't mess up pricing and you meant 0.03 not 0.003.

Any photos of the watch, I would like to see condition of the watch before purchasing.

Is escrow available for this trade?
After some research on web,I found out that this watch doesn't cost more than 9$ so I guess he totally meant 0.003BTC and not 0.03BTC.
You can take a look here:https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_28983.html
However I'm still sceptical about this offer,I'd recommend waiting for some photos and using escrow when dealing with him(you never know,he is still new).Or just convert some BTC to paypal and buy directly from the stated website for even more cheap.
Good luck  Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Kid_diK (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

Indeed it is only 0.003BTC

Well taking in consideration current btc price its about 13$ or so. Aveatrex is almost right, watch costs about 8$ in bulk that gives me roughly 3$ profit per piece when i pay shipping.

Actually i just bought domain and hosting yesterday and i will open a small online shop with some cool stuff at cheap price so maybe its best you wait day or two untill i set it up.

And yes, escrow is more than welcome Smiley (if customer pays escrow fee couse if i do so there will be no profit Cheesy)

Kid_diK (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:06:46 AM

Quick note: Works with all android phones, however with IOS devices all functions are not supported

Kid_diK (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:38:05 PM

Having some issues buying a hosting for my website. Ive made a purchase on hostgator but due to hurricane Harvey they didnt activated it yet.....or at least im told so by their live chat support.

Watches are still for sale even though the website is still on hold. (30pcs still on stock)

To get things running FREE SMARTWATCH U8 for next comment on this topic saying "Kid_diK is awsome"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

Having some issues buying a hosting for my website. Ive made a purchase on hostgator but due to hurricane Harvey they didnt activated it yet.....or at least im told so by their live chat support.

Watches are still for sale even though the website is still on hold. (30pcs still on stock)

To get things running FREE SMARTWATCH U8 for next comment on this topic saying "Kid_diK is awsome"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To be honest i am interesting to get one (or more...) of these,especially if the price is near the price i see at Gearbest.
Which shipping method can you provide in this price of 0.003BTC? They can provide free Reigistered Air Mail if i order two or more and a very competitive price for Expedited shipping,for "bigger" orders (4-5 watches min.).

P.s: If i say "Kid_diK is awesome" you can make a better price or i will get a free U8 smart watch? Grin
Kid_diK (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

Shipping is standard ups. You get tracking info at the moment package is sent and delivery guaranteed within 21 day max.

Regarding expedited shipping its not worth it for small orders as shipping fee would be more than a cost of a product.

Regarding discount you can get 20% if you order whole stock of 30 pcs or 10% on 5+ pcs.

And since you were the first one posting the comment after mine you can choose between better discount than mentioned above or a free watch Smiley

CyberMixx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:31:50 PM

this is definitely interesting
btctalkservice

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

Hey, Can you share some screenshots?