Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decent list of all cryptocurrencies, tokens, "crypto assets", etc. ...  (Read 288 times)
margana (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:40:01 AM

Is there a decent list of all cryptocurrencies, tokens, "crypto assets", etc. that clearly indicates which ones are Ethereum based and which aren't (bonus if it also lists ERC20 yes/no).

Coinmarketcap.com is pretty good but I wish you could do the all list with a column that says if it's Ethereum based or not.

Is see they have an "assets" tab which then has a "platform" column, but I am not sure I understand how they differentiated a "crypto asset" from a "crypto currency".  

Is anything that is a "token" automatically considered a "crypto asset"?  Is anything that it is a "platform" a self-contained ethereum type competitor or do some of these "platforms" operate in turn on top of Ethereum (or Ethereum Classic)?

Does anybody know a site that offers .csv or .xls export of this data?

I would like to ultimately be able to get all this data into a spreadsheet that includes all the "coins/cyrptocurrencies/tokens/crytoassets/ERC20, etc" in one list with all the data displayed on the coin market cap all list plus "platform" (i guess), "ERC20 Y/N", Ethereum "Y/N", Ethereum Classic "Y/N"

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

What is the best source or is coinmarketcap it and this data has to be manually assembled?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: