Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2018, 11:53:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 45444 times)
darewaller

Activity: 864
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

When the prices is falling, maybe this is the best time to take opportunity to buy alt-coins at lower price, I still believe that characteristics of cryptocurrency are like roller coaster sometimes it goes up and goes down. We already witness how it works, No doubt, buy then if you find profit then its time to dump:)
Time factor is very decisive in trading as purchasing and selling must be done at its appropriate time. In coins one never knows what will happen tomorrow so sometime the market is on the way back, In such situation when the prices are falling I always try to buy more coins in the low rate which minimize the loss. However one can keep his coins till the market reverses and go up. In case of bitcoins you can hold it on till the price to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsaijz03

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

When the price is falling this is the best time to by coins because it has lower price value which you can easily afford best to not just focus on one coin try buy other coins you see/believe are potential to rise I think best to buy in top 10 list coins.

The Deal Coin     BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                    
FACEBOOK     [  PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
leemaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:36:31 PM

PAnic sell is the most dangerous thing in crypto trading. You must avoid selling if it is too late and wait for the price to recover.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

Well it depends on what coins do you have. If you have the altcoins who have a potential for 3x you should hold them even if they prices are down. But if you earn some altcoins who are not stable and don`t have a value in real life that you dump them
Do nothing because maybe it increase again, but if not and continuously decrease then you need to do something to that. But i think it never happen because there are still a lot using cryptocurrency.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄      ██████████▄▄     ████▄      ▄████  ███████████▄▄   ████████████████     ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀███████▄    █████████████▌    ████▄    ▄████   ██████████████  ████████████████   ▄█████████████▄
 ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄   ████    ▀█████     ████▄  ▄████    ████     ▀█████       ████        ████▀▀     ▀▀████
▄█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄  ████     ████▌      ████▄▄████     ████      █████       ████       ████▀         ▀████
▀▀▀▀▀    ████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▀        ████████      ████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀       ████       ████           ████
        ▐██████████████████████████████▄           ██████       █████████████▀        ████       ████           ████
▄▄▄▄▄    ████████▀▀▀▀██████▀▀████▀▀▀▀████           ████        ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ████       ▀████         ████▀
▀█████    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀  ████     ████▄         ████        ████                  ████        ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀   ████      █████        ████        ████                  ████          ▀███████████▀
  ▀███████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀    ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
     ▐████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
     █████           ███    █████████      ██▄     █████     ▄████████
    ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    █████████▄    ▄███▄     ███     ▄████████▌
    ██████    ██████████    ██████████    █████▄     ▀     ▄█████████
   ▐██████    ██████████    ██████████    ███████         ██████████▌
   ███████           ███    ██████████    ████████       ███████████
  ▐███████           ███    ██████████    ██████▀         ▀████████▌
  ████████    ██████████    ██████████    █████▀     █     ▀███████
 ▐████████    ██████████            █      ███      ███      █████▌
 █████████    ██████████            █      █▀      █████      ▀███
▐████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████░▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████░██░█████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████░██░█████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
  .JOIN ICO..
April 15th
syberwolfen

Activity: 599
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

When the prices are falling, take tactical decisions buy more coins and preserve them,once the prices increases then sell the coins that gives profit.

I would recommend the same which is to play smart according to the situation and turn the tide towards your way by buying more and more bitcoin when the value drops as we all know it will be increasing in next 3 to 6 months from the time of fall so it is recommended to buy the bitcoin when the value is less as bitcoin has a bright future and will be very profitable if held for long time without selling.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
cryptokitty

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Well it depends on what coins do you have. If you have the altcoins who have a potential for 3x you should hold them even if they prices are down. But if you earn some altcoins who are not stable and don`t have a value in real life that you dump them

I guess the decision always varies in what kind of coin you are holding, what is the current situation of that coin like checking the chart and in every situation or news about cryptocurrency. By that you can identify what decision are you going to do.

Carcoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

I think it's better to sell into usd or usdt and wait the btc price at the lowest. It may take longer but you could win a big amount of BTC
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 238
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:57:13 AM

If prices are falling buy. Research as much as you can and then BUY. If you really think that investing in a coin now might make you profit. Do it. Take risks. But do it only as much as you can afford to lose. Then hold that coin for sometime and then when you believe it's rising. Sell.
And if you own and then the prices are falling. Research and sell if necessary but best option iis Hold.
Anwar22

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:07:52 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

When bitcoin price is falling you can hold your bitcoin. Why-not it's price always time oscillate. So i think when it's price high you can sell it and when it's price is low you can hold it. While again it's price high you can sell it. So that you will get it's high price.

ukboss

Activity: 266

Honest Guy

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

It is very simple when altcoin price dump. It's totally depend on you and wow many altcoin you have. if you have a more altcoin and coin price is going down just wait for sometime altcoin again pump so you need to wait or if you have a 10 altcoin and you can sell and buy new coin when price dump.

Andre#

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:13:10 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

When bitcoin price is falling you can hold your bitcoin. Why-not it's price always time oscillate. So i think when it's price high you can sell it and when it's price is low you can hold it. While again it's price high you can sell it. So that you will get it's high price.
Example if the price of the cryptocurrency can not increase in a long time while you needing money, how to solve this issue?
In my opinion, as long as the price of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency higher than my bought price, I will sell my coin to take profits if I know in next time, the market will have bearish trending.
Or even, I can accept a small loss to buy more coins, it is my strategy for bearish time.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
.TRUEGAME.
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE  │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
Mystika

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

If the price is falling, i will just hold it and wait for the price to get high again. It just a matter of being patient. Be patient enough and wait for the right time afterall everything will be back to normal like getting the value of our coint to get high enough so that is the time i can sell it to get good profit again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jeremypwr

Activity: 952
Merit: 1007

Sportsbet.io

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

Buy more; obviously...is this a trick question?

nicoly

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:50:29 PM

If the price is falling, now is the right time to buy bitcoins. And then, hold it until the price goes high. When its price high, I will sell my bitcoins and trade them for the great profit.
khan149

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

Basically i am the daily trader and i am used to follow the accumulating  strategy for trading that's why i am damn care about prices falling or pumping
there are a lot's of strategy in the trading field but i prefer accumulating way.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Carlsen

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

I must say that I do not trade very often.
But when I see the charts drop, I simply do not look at them anymore.
I have confidence in Bitcoin, and I have seen many drops occure and disappear again.
None of them was able to shake my positive opinion about bitcoin. But I must admit that it's hard to watch when the price go down.
Sometimes I switch off the computer and do something different. I think that is far better than making an impulsive move. The rebounce always comes.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:19:35 PM

There are many things that we can do if our coins is going down. One of the effective ways to do is to be calm and just go with the flow, we all know that trading is not an easy job and we should calm for us to think wisely. We should not panic if the price of our coin is going down.

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 196

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

Keep holding , be patient and relax, prices always fluctuate anytime because price BTC.
price are falling its mean you can buy more
and i'm sure you will get profit maybe 35-55%
Good luck bro , for your attention.. dont use emotion if you do trading or you will loss

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
_noname_

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:49 AM

Would you please publih several links to read current content articles with the market analysis? would be excellent to see the experts opinio the task as well.nss on
In trading two major things are needed patience and holding. So whenever the price of bitcoin is falling then that the time of buying more and more bitcoins and hold them for more a time when the price of bitcoin is start increasing and you judge that now if i sale my bitcoin can give you enough profit then you can start selling at that time. But never do hurry in trading keep patience for a big opportunity.

BitPlay██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
nasipadang

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:43:59 AM

I believe in bitcoin even if the bitcoin price falls I'll keep it, but not if that falls is altcoin, maybe I prefer cutlose or take 1-3 days, and if it does not go up I will sell it, but I prefer to find out whether the altcoin I hold has things that make it go up.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████