Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46478 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:36:36 AM

Hold your coins and keep calm. Also, the "Buy low, Sell high" Rule might help, if btc's price are aiming high then that's the right time to sell your coins to get more profit, on the other hand, if btc's price is falling then buy as much as you can.

Always remember, don't panic when there's a dip and never do panic selling because you might lose more instead of cutting it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:38:28 AM

I just hold what i got , i'm not trying to buy the dips and sell the pumps. To much risk for me.
arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:48:17 AM

Hold and buy once it reaches the bottom of the dip. If you are knowledgeable about your investment you will never sell when is going down, unless you are 100% sure it will crash and break.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:19:06 AM

If the price drops, just wait for a few weeks or months, it's definitely going to increase. do some research before doing something,
and remember if you hear something good about Bitcoin and the price is surging.
it can be happen because they're trying to accumulate more Bitcoin in order to get profit a lot in the coming bull trend. Falling down is that many people buy cheap prices and hold until the price rises.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:43:16 AM

What to do if the price falling?  I simply buy those coins that going down the price, and wait the perfect time to increase those coin again, i think that's a nice move but don't do this to all coin. Search for a coin that have a Potential.
the point are to not spend your money at once , split it and be patient.

even when you have a plan to buy it again when it falling , there is no guarantee for you to see it bounce back up . it could be run for another fall and even keep falling until almost get disappeared , nobody knows for sure. you need to make an analysis about this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

For me when prices are falling i will keep o holding because i believe after it fall down it will certainly go back climbing and i will buy more bitcoins because it is ideal time for buying so that when it will go up again i could have more earnings from my bitcoins or even it could make me rich if happens
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:07:38 AM

i don't care when price is falling,but falling down price i hold half of my token and half of the rest token sell. i think every works has a loss and risk.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

It depends on your trading style. If you are a day trader, you can sell and buy back at a lower price. But if you are a long term trader you can hold it. Follow the trend. Sell only when you see that trend is changing. Hope it helps you.
Yeah you told the right strategy above holding is the best possible solution to avoid loss in the decline days and we all know that those who start panic selling at the decline are the stupid because price goes down and then come back with huge force so selling coin at loss is not a good omen at all and this shows the lack of market knowledge and those who are stick to their aim they get more than their goals often,
Trading is the game of fluctuation as there will be always ups and down in the market so some time the prices are falling in the market which may be taken as routine matter because this is the basic phenomena of the trading so one will have to wait patient for the trend to reverse, one should not sell his coin in such circumstances and should hold on his coins. Bitcoin prices are very stable in the market so if you have investment in bitcoin then you will not face such situation.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

Hold your coins and keep calm. Also, the "Buy low, Sell high" Rule might help, if btc's price are aiming high then that's the right time to sell your coins to get more profit, on the other hand, if btc's price is falling then buy as much as you can.

Always remember, don't panic when there's a dip and never do panic selling because you might lose more instead of cutting it.
I will never cut or lose when its price go down because its normal and it can happen any time because bitcoin price is related with market trade some time its price will be high and some time it will be low so I will be keep in touch with bitcoin all the time because bitcoin did a lot for me which I can forget in my life and I’m thank full to bitcoin that’s why I’m suggesting bitcoin to every one because I know it can help them in their future.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

For me when prices are falling i will keep o holding because i believe after it fall down it will certainly go back climbing and i will buy more bitcoins because it is ideal time for buying so that when it will go up again i could have more earnings from my bitcoins or even it could make me rich if happens

You're right dude, as what you did I hold as much as I can since the bitcoin is unpredictable. I believed it will back to increased as much as $25,000. Falling of bitcoin is just normal and somehow cause of panic selling of many which they will regret after ,because the value is suddenly increasing for just short period of time. As I still holding it, soon someday I can have more profit.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:08:18 AM

Usually i sell part of my assets (which is for trading) and re-buy them at lower price, it may go down more and i miss out to buy at lower price, but in the end of a day i end up with more coins
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:29:15 PM

Thats is the crucial thing in trading when dumping/falling its either you wait for pump again or deal with the price low price than loss almost of youre investment.. Just keep an eye especialy when price is flactuating..
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

It depends on your trading style. If you are a day trader, you can sell and buy back at a lower price. But if you are a long term trader you can hold it. Follow the trend. Sell only when you see that trend is changing. Hope it helps you.
Yeah you told the right strategy above holding is the best possible solution to avoid loss in the decline days and we all know that those who start panic selling at the decline are the stupid because price goes down and then come back with huge force so selling coin at loss is not a good omen at all and this shows the lack of market knowledge and those who are stick to their aim they get more than their goals often,
Trading is the game of fluctuation as there will be always ups and down in the market so some time the prices are falling in the market which may be taken as routine matter because this is the basic phenomena of the trading so one will have to wait patient for the trend to reverse, one should not sell his coin in such circumstances and should hold on his coins. Bitcoin prices are very stable in the market so if you have investment in bitcoin then you will not face such situation.
In the case of Bitcoin, the price fall will not be a problem too big, if we have been involved in the cryptocurrencies for a long time, we will have a certain belief in bitcoin and recognizing the familiar scenario of the whale when they make the price of bitcoin drop sharply then pump back. And if we knew, we would have nothing to worry about, be patient and wait, everything would be back, in the case of altcoin, this will be another story, depending on the potential and future of altcoin, we will know what we should do when prices fall, cut losses or wait, but our psychology needs to be as stable as possible before we make a decision

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

However if you believe the price will be higher after a while ,just hold it. The most important thing is make good research of the alts before you buy, do not buy trash alts.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

Before buying I hope you have to make sure about the community of the token and the volume, from what I've experienced from the Altcoin community also affect the price. So if the price of a coin goes down you have to make sure first whether the community still exists.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

However if you believe the price will be higher after a while ,just hold it. The most important thing is make good research of the alts before you buy, do not buy trash alts.
Yup altcoins are very risky most of the coins in this market are shitcoins. So you should be careful before investing in any altcoins and if you invested in good altcoins then you need to worry if the prices are falling. After a certain drop, it will again come up. So here patience is important.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:55:51 PM

Yup altcoins are very risky most of the coins in this market are shitcoins. So you should be careful before investing in any altcoins and if you invested in good altcoins then you need to worry if the prices are falling. After a certain drop, it will again come up. So here patience is important.
A good research is not enough for you to profit in trading. Falling prices is actually a good chance for you to buy them at a lowered price, But if you have a really good trading plan/strategy you will know that you can sell your cryptocurrency before the prices fall and pick them back up at a cheaper price which will of course increase the quantity of cryptocurrencies you will be holding. This is really a good strategy for assets like Bitcoin as they recover soon enough once the majority of the players stopped accumulating.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

When the price of altcoins begins to fall, they need to be sold, so that later, when the price falls - buy again. In this way, you can increase the number of your bitcoins.
ninadoge

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:45:48 AM

I think the key thing to solve this problem is you have to figure out the situation, why the price is down and choose the right solution for it. If there is a chance it can bounces back so just holding it or else you have to sell it immediately.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:05:47 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
Everytime that bitcoin has a hard time the main effect of it was to fall down.
And for me if the best thing you can do , when the bitcoin has a low price is to buy a lot of it.
And hold until the value of it rises again.
By that , if youre a real trader that the time you could have a lot of profit in your investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: