Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2018, 10:03:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 45443 times)
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

One of the determinants of market price movements is the behavior of market participants themselves; when there is a down price news then there will be many market players who will sell their coins to avoid losses, but the more people who make the sale will further support the price to a lower price, but when there is news of the decline and we do not sell the news will only last a while and do not rule out the price will reverse direction.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Firefox07

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:46:56 AM

The first thing to do when prices are falling is to calm yourself first. Don't panic easily. Because too much panicking will lead you to a bad decision. It is normal that prices moves so fast.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Anait

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

The friend who taught me about bitcoin as well made me get into the forum said the price will fluctuate and might end up with price increase or decrease. No matter whatever happens, you just keep hold of it. Same in mind I've been holding the small amount that I invested while entering bitcoin.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
Xetonica

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

DIW - Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

What i do if the prices are falling is to buy more coins in the cheaper prices and hold it to my wallet for long term and i know someday they have a big return from just to be patient for you profit.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

otunayode

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:45:13 AM

Price of cryptocurrency falls when there are more seller than buyer in the market. Though this interpretation of falling prices in the market is the simple way of describing what happen. We all know it is more complicated than this .

rhayot

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

Best thing to do when bitcoin and altcoins price are falling is to keep or hold it while its price is not yet goes up. Because if you invested in bitcoin and altcoins with high value at that time and this time the prices of bitcoin and altcoin is low you can trade it but you will not have a good profit.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
coinkoyuna

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Buy the dip. Find a nice girlfriend. Chill.

@coinkoyuna
sollahp

Activity: 133
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

Buy the dip. Find a nice girlfriend. Chill.
LOL , if your girlfriend knows that you're losing money when the market is bloodbath, she gonna pisses off and your life is totally fucked( your money = her money, you lose money = she loses money)  Don't get a girlfriend if you don't want your life turns into a complicated one.

19faraon88

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

I keep calm, this the best I can do during the price dropping of cryptocurrency. We don't have to panic because is part of trading crypto, their always increase and decrease of price. We should be always think positive that in every $5 dollar decreases, their will be $10 increase after that.

jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

when the price are falling, i need to make a good analization about it. Most of the time i just keep and hold it until the price goes up and back again but sometimes i need to sell it and forget the losses and trade again to gain in other coins.

But, it's your own choice beside that is your investment, you can do whatever you want.
boddy.dy

Activity: 168
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

This what will you do if you are good in trading and then you see that the price are falling, you will just sit down get some donut and drink some coffee and relax. This is are common scenarios in trading, the rise and fall of the value. Only the newbies will be alarm or panic if they see that the price are falling. Because if you are superb with trading, you will say that you already predicted what will happen with the next few days. Well it is only prediction because no one who’s what really happen, but you are just saying and stick with you predictions because of the sources of information that you have or sometimes with you own experience.

shan05

Activity: 160
Merit: 15

Personal Text: ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

Don't get mad when the price is falling down just hold your coins and wait until it back to normal. we all know that we don't know wen its high or wen its low just be patience and give it time and if the time comes grab it, its worth it.

repsol

Activity: 112

ICO live: The Social Economy

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

the most important in the face of things like this is to stay calm and always think positive, I also still learn mainly to control my emotions during trading, because uncontrolled emotions can cause losses

█ █      TIPPER TM   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY      █ █
████████████    ICO LIVE NOW    ████████████
|    Telegram    |    Whitepaper    |    Twitter    |
Pegiz

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

Be calm and think what is going on, if the price really falls, this is a good opportunity to buy more and keep the future but if the situation is not good then you should move to USDT and BTC
That's correct. I also do the same oftentimes, if the crypto that I have is getting cheaper - I try to purchase it right away if I have the possibility. Those are correct actions.
proTECH77

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

There are several things to do when prices are falling: if u happen to be in the market before price takes a reversal, you sell, but if the price is below your entry and you are at a loss, you just have to hold; also, when price is falling, you allow it to take a support before entering the market.

Apes

Activity: 541

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

Just hold, don't scare  Cool Cool
At the time the price drops it is not a problem for me and I will hold it, and I will use it to buy it in large quantities because it is an opportunity to have a lot of bitcoin or other coins .. because I'm sure one day the price will rise again and it will make I am a lot of money from the profit I do when the price goes down ..

poetra2501

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

At the time the price drops it is not a problem for me and I will hold it, and I will use it to buy it in large quantities because it is an opportunity to have a lot of bitcoin or other coins .. because I'm sure one day the price will rise again and it will make I am a lot of money from the profit I do when the price goes down ..
Well, When the price is falling, usually it is time use by traders to buy coin. Do not be panic time if we are hold some assets,  It is normal, it will really happen because bitcoin or any other digital currency out there has no fix price. Wait for it to increase again.

▄▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████
██████████               ███████████
██████████                ██████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
█████████              ███████████
█████████              ███████████
████████    ████████    ████████
████████    ████████    ████████
███████                ███████
██████               ███████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀██████▀▀

.BITRUST.
  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

.BITCOINTALK.    .BUY BTF TOKENS.
▬▬▬  ●  ●  WHITEPAPER  ●  ●  ▬▬▬
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM
Duzter

Activity: 392

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

With cryptocurrencies growth happens periodically. We cannot expect it to happen in a sustained stable manner, so in between fluctuations will take place. We're responsible to overcome the fear of losing and should have the patience to face any form of price drop and benefit when the price bumps back.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

Cryptolupus

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

It depends, of course; if there is hope to recover or not.
With bitcoin, we can say that there is a clear cycle, so I?m pretty sure that now holding is the best strategy.
Whit altcoins, most of them are dead forever, so the only way is to sell, if someone wants to buy them.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
Lhaine

Activity: 270

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

Well, When the price is falling, usually it is time use by traders to buy coin. Do not be panic time if we are hold some assets,  It is normal, it will really happen because bitcoin or any other digital currency out there has no fix price. Wait for it to increase again.

If the price of a coin are falling it is the opportunity to buy, and if your coin is also falling don't think to sell it in low price just keep calm and don't get panic.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.