Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46471 times)
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

If you think they will continue to fall then sell and buy when you think the bottom is reached, if you think it's already close to the bottom then hold and wait for the recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2646
Merit: 622

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:28 PM

If you think they will continue to fall then sell and buy when you think the bottom is reached, if you think it's already close to the bottom then hold and wait for the recovery.
I would like to ask on how you do see the bottom? Even doing on technical analysis this thing is the hardest thing when we are checking on price movements. Seeing price decrease would really give us the indication to be ready to purchase on bottom price but yet its hard to determined. In my trading career i do seldom hit up good chances.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
Buy of course..prices going down is our chance to get more coins so we can hold them until they rise back up in the charts. Then if they have risen quite sufficiently, then we can sell. Like for bitcoin, at its current price of 6000, even if it falls back to 4000 we can already buy since bitcoin has that reputation of rising back very fast.

Patsakkyy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
Buy of course..prices going down is our chance to get more coins so we can hold them until they rise back up in the charts. Then if they have risen quite sufficiently, then we can sell. Like for bitcoin, at its current price of 6000, even if it falls back to 4000 we can already buy since bitcoin has that reputation of rising back very fast.
When the price of bitcoin falls do not panic. You must be sure that it will soon grow and give you a profit. The rise and fall of the price is normal for the crypto currency. Be able to profit from this

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since  2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
When the price of bitcoin falls do not panic. You must be sure that it will soon grow and give you a profit. The rise and fall of the price is normal for the crypto currency. Be able to profit from this

Yeah don't voyeur about it will incres next time. Bitcoin is give the more opportunity  for the future improvement. Some time it down. But you will get some process information you check the prices information day by day. So it will give more income for the future handling the bitcoin. It is not always down don't thing about it. You learn the bitcoin process you will know about it. You know why price is down and high.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1018

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since  2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

Yeah don't voyeur about it will incres next time. Bitcoin is give the more opportunity  for the future improvement. Some time it down. But you will get some process information you check the prices information day by day. So it will give more income for the future handling the bitcoin. It is not always down don't thing about it. You learn the bitcoin process you will know about it. You know why price is down and high.
Price of bitcoin wont really be stable knowing that it is really a volatile thing which we can really expect price do really move anytime either it would rise or fall.This is why as an investor or trader we should really be keen and observant on its behavior and we should really expect the unexpected things when it comes to profitability because anytime we would lose up or win some.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

I just keep holding my bitcoin if the price are falling, I know bitcoins behavior dump and pump, just hold until the price is going up then sell your bitcoin if bitcoin reach the target price you want to.
That's right keep as much as you can because you may earn much if you hold than to sell it at risk. bitcoins price is too unpredictable and its better to ignore when the prices are falling.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

I just keep holding my bitcoin if the price are falling, I know bitcoins behavior dump and pump, just hold until the price is going up then sell your bitcoin if bitcoin reach the target price you want to.
That's right keep as much as you can because you may earn much if you hold than to sell it at risk. bitcoins price is too unpredictable and its better to ignore when the prices are falling.
As the user suggested everytime one should not ignore when the price keeps on falling. Looking at the growth chart one can understand the variation happening commonly as well something unexpected. When one can make this differentiation, then it's an easy task to make correct decisions on the price fall other than emergency requirements.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MRlong

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:33:30 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:47:46 PM by MRlong

If you know that you got good coins then you should buy more when others are selling and wait for correct time to sell.
Just right on point! Only those holding shitty coins always end up getting scared as the shitty coin keeps getting dragged down.

That is why you just need to trust your portfolio and believe that no matter what, it is just going to bounce back. And even dips like what we are having presently is always the best moment to buy and get a huge profit once they get back on track.
There is only one thing which can help you from not suffering a loss at the time when the prices are falling down and that is your patience of holding your bitcoins. Holding is the best thing under those circumstances. Moreover, buying of more bitcoins at the time when the price is down is another good option. This way you can increase the number of bitcoins you own.
HODLing is the only thing that guarantees you to always stay safe. A time will come that the value would have gone past the amount you purchased and you will not even care if the value is dropping or not, knowing there is no way it would get to the point you got it the first time. It is just patience and time.
What is the base make you can be sure hold is safe? I do not remember any "expert" from the cryptocurrency market have this through, even other markets also do not advise you should hold to keep safe your money
usekevin

Activity: 2156
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

As the user suggested everytime one should not ignore when the price keeps on falling. Looking at the growth chart one can understand the variation happening commonly as well something unexpected. When one can make this differentiation, then it's an easy task to make correct decisions on the price fall other than emergency requirements.

Yes If the price of bitcoin just start to decrease means,you have to sell the bitcoin only for the emergency needs.Or else just keep it in your wallet.If you have faith in bitcoin it will again raise means,just brought the bitcoin as much as you can.If you have more dollar means,even you can brought 1BTC.When the price increase means,sell at that time.
kafiddrhman

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

It may remain calm and optimistic that rising or falling bitcoin prices has become an inseparable system of bitcoin, and if it does not have an immediate need, it may be better to keep bitcoin as a future savings. because I believe the bitcoin price will continue to rise.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:05:23 PM

It may remain calm and optimistic that rising or falling bitcoin prices has become an inseparable system of bitcoin, and if it does not have an immediate need, it may be better to keep bitcoin as a future savings. because I believe the bitcoin price will continue to rise.
At the time when the prices are falling down, there is only one thing which can help you from remaining free of loss is to remain patient and control your nerves. You only need to do one thing and that is you need to hold your coins for as long as you can. There is nothing beneficial in getting panic and selling your bitcoins at low prices. You need to make wise decisions and you need to think very much carefully.
kryptopath

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:25:05 PM

I usually buy into other altcoins that tend to follow bitcoin's trend, but fall harder and rise faster.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:09:44 PM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.

Me too, i will take the opportunity to buy more coins that i know can be longer on the market and hold until the value pumps again. So in that case, in the future my coins have a great profit and my losses will be lessen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:35:44 AM

HODL is the best,
chart is unpredictable.

Trading may be better if you know where to go,
when to sell and to buy.

I prefer to HODL
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:55:37 AM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.

Me too, i will take the opportunity to buy more coins that i know can be longer on the market and hold until the value pumps again. So in that case, in the future my coins have a great profit and my losses will be lessen.

This is very effective for bitcoin, but it is very basic for altcoin because it is not all good to hold, the popular altcoin movement seems very slow, most traders are more interested in shitcoin trade because the risk is proportional to the large income. I'm more interested in selling coins that do not have long-term potential and more focus on holding bitcoin even though it is experiencing a downward trend.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

First of all, if you are not into long term investments, do not put all your fiat in assets - so when the price falls eventually, you would be able to buy at that dip. Also, if you are confident with the whitepaper of your asset, do not panic to sell when prices are falling... it will recover eventually.
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:44:04 AM

I always trust bitcoin so I am not do anything when it's price down. I am sure than the price will rise again because so many people are want to buy bitcoin in low price.

frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:06:36 AM

Just sit calm, hold your bitcoins and watch for the opportunity to sell or even buy the bitcoins again. When the price of bitcoin falling, some of traders will do panic selling and i think you can take opportunity to buy bitcoins more. It's depend on the situation actually.
bettykm

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

Hold tight and wait for it going up again.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: