Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 11:42:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 45478 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:31:49 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
every day btc price increase or decrease. if you see btc and other coin price chart. btc decrease but not for long time. after a time it price decrease. so I tell don't worry for decrease. wait some time and set your plan for sell.
That makes sense actually. There are two things when decrease in price occurs. Either you sell or you hold. Now you have to decide which action suits you more enough. Keeping the market price chart in mind, as you have said well, bitcoin have gone down many times but that didn’t last for long period. It comes back always so better is to hold. Don’t sell until you have got enough profit.

▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1011

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

It may remain calm and optimistic that rising or falling bitcoin prices has become an inseparable system of bitcoin, and if it does not have an immediate need, it may be better to keep bitcoin as a future savings. because I believe the bitcoin price will continue to rise.
Except for someone that is pretty much earning from bitcoin fully from freelance jobs and the forum, and is definitely surviving from that, I do not see the reason why anyone with a good job and is saving in their wallet for long term should even think of removing now until they are sure their investment has got to the stage they can say yes! What I have now is enough to probably start up some investment so as to keep it increasing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
leyton11

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

Hold tight and wait for it going up again.  Grin Grin Grin
Yes i agree with you, Hold is the best thing to do if you want to get your profit. You don't lose your bitcoin or altcoin unless you sell for the lowest price for your actual price. That's why much better to hold after you get your profit what you want and sell it.
At the time when the prices are falling down, then there is only one thing which can help you from not suffering any kind of loss and that is remain cool and calm. You need to be patient at that time and hold your bitcoin for as long as you can. There is no point of getting panic and selling your bitcoins at that time. This will do nothing but will result in huge loss. Patience is the only key.
In my opinion, depend on the trend of the market, I will decide to sell my Bitcoin or not. The price of Bitcoin falls down does not mean it is not good time to sell your Bitcoin. Example if it just started to falls down from $6,000 and I have chance to sell it at $5,900. Sell my Bitcoin and buy back it after panic seller dumped its price, I can buy extra Bitcoin with same amount of money instead of hold it.
JunoCoin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Supposing that you trade with small amount of money and you are a small fish there is one good strategy for you - sell when price goes down, buy when price goes up. This is it.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

Think fast.  You need to be able to figure quickly why it is falling and is it going to come back.  BTC drops based on this and that rumor sets and always comes back, is this true for the coin you have now that is dropping?  The thing that some people forget is that they have already made money on a coin, not always true, but often forgotten.  They buy a coin, do this and that and make a tidy bit of profit as it rises, then freak out and make this and that guess as it drops.
What I believe is this, if you have still got profit left, I will advise you to sell immediately and then wait for the price to fall the lowest it can, then you invest back. But if at the time of falling you’ve got no profit left, then I will say you should take the risk and leave it there.
jostorres

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

Take advantage of it and buy a lot. Don't panic if one your coins are those that keeps falling because it will recover somehow and you just need to wait and never try to sell it.
At the time when the prices are falling down, there are so many things which can do. The most preferable thing which the owners of the bitcoins should do is to control their nerves and remain patient so that they do not get panic. In addition to this, you need to take maximum advantage of those moments and you should go for buying of as many bitcoins at that time as you can.
_noname_

Activity: 392

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

bitcoin is varying with time when ever the price of bitcoin is falling then some people become tense but its time to be happy because it is the time to buying more and more bitcoin because when you buy large number of bitcoin then when the price is increased from the present and you sale these bitcoins then you can get more profit.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 266
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

You can either sell and buy in when you feel like its the lowest point or just hold.

enterprevic

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:02:08 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

The way the market moves has no effect on traders except you're just holding your coins in a wallet, but if you are trading with it then you would not be affected if the price is falling (that's if you're a good trader though, because novice traders would be badly hit Grin) there is always profit to be made on each trend that the market is going either the price is going up or the price is reducing, though as for me the greatest thing to do when the price is falling is to buy more because everyone knows that the price of bitcoin would suddenly drop at a time and then pick up again.

whyrqa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:08:07 PM

The way the market moves has no effect on traders except you're just holding your coins in a wallet, but if you are trading with it then you would not be affected if the price is falling (that's if you're a good trader though, because novice traders would be badly hit Grin) there is always profit to be made on each trend that the market is going either the price is going up or the price is reducing, though as for me the greatest thing to do when the price is falling is to buy more because everyone knows that the price of bitcoin would suddenly drop at a time and then pick up again.
It seems to me that you do not need to pay attention to when the price falls. Some people have earned already on the next fork, when they bought Bitcoin and got another coin in the same amount.

Rinder

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:15:38 PM

Well isnt an easy situation to handle, because even failing you can still into profit soo you might consider to sell and try to return later, some people does see another opportunity to buy and hold till the coin recover, i do like to watch the market then i take some decision.

.GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE.

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄       ▄█▄         
                                  █████     █████         
                         ▄██▄      ▀█▀       ▀█▀         
                 ▄█▄     ▀██▀                             
          ▄      ▀█▀                         ▄█▄         
         ▀█▀                       ▄█▄      █████         
                         ▄██▄     █████      ▀█▀         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀                   
          ▄      ▀█▀                         ▄█▄         
         ▀█▀                       ▄█▄      █████         
                         ▄██▄     █████      ▀█▀         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀                   
                 ▀█▀                                     
           ▄                       ▄█▄       ▄█▄         
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄     █████     █████         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀       ▀█▀         
                 ▀█▀                                     
            ▄                       ▄█▄      ▄█▄         
           ▀█▀             ▄██▄    █████    █████         
     ██             ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀         
              ▄     ▀█▀                                   
             ▀█▀                          ▄█▄             
        ██               ▄█▄    ▄██▄     █████           
                   ▄     ▀█▀    ▀██▀      ▀█▀             
                  ▀█▀                                     
             ██                    ▄██▄                   
                     ▄      ▄█▄    ▀██▀                   
                    ▀█▀     ▀█▀                           

▄█    ▄█  ▄█         ▄█████▄    ▀█▄      ▄█▀
██    ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██     ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██    ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ████   
██    ██  ██    ██  ██▄    ▄█     ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀    ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:20:08 AM

price falling means some alt going to pump raising,
i do selling bitcoins and buying some alt.
but this trends will not going longer, usually in 2-3 days after some alt trader make profit, they will exchange their alt asset to btc.
it's time to you following the trains. Smiley
iamlds08

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:30:29 AM

most of altcoins fall when there is a fork happening because most of investors pull out their altcoins to invest in solely bitcoin for them to recieve the altcoin counterpart of bitcoin which is now bitcoingold for free and invest back on those altcoins after recieving the free bitcoin altcoin. hope that helps

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Vendetta666

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:42:27 AM

If you have long term investment - HOLD
and short-term sales. Just like trading cycle Buy, Sell, Hold, So if you enter trading you think it well. Find out if your money is enough. Also know how much you can take it. So when you get in there you have enough knowledge and do not fall into that.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:47:46 AM

Do not worry about this when it dump, stay calm and wait for it as it will surely pump back.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:36:26 AM

Take advantage of it and buy a lot. Don't panic if one your coins are those that keeps falling because it will recover somehow and you just need to wait and never try to sell it.
These things are not the kind of things you should put your 100% trust on, cause anything can happening tomorrow, it might end tomorrow and you will lose your money, or your government might decide to ban it, you can never tell. If price is falling, you should just sell and hold your money, and see what happens next. When price is at lowest rate and starts to appreciate, you can then invest back your money and wait for profit.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██    ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Ziskinberg

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:28:34 AM

Do not worry about this when it dump, stay calm and wait for it as it will surely pump back.
That's correct, there are times when bitcoin will pump altcoins will dump, as long as you are holding a coins that you believe on it's potential you don't have to worry when the price will dump, instead be smart and buy some on dip as it will easily give you money in short period of time.
Holding is the only key to be profitable, whether you are long term or short term holder as long as you do it with timing you'll be able to profit.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
WSDN

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

I agree with your point of view for ETH and BTC. But with altcoins, no one can say that it will recover. I have seen many new coins and tokens decrease for many years. You can't wait them.

PizzaBTC

Activity: 516
Merit: 251

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:00:16 AM

Think fast.  You need to be able to figure quickly why it is falling and is it going to come back.  BTC drops based on this and that rumor sets and always comes back, is this true for the coin you have now that is dropping?  The thing that some people forget is that they have already made money on a coin, not always true, but often forgotten.  They buy a coin, do this and that and make a tidy bit of profit as it rises, then freak out and make this and that guess as it drops.
What I believe is this, if you have still got profit left, I will advise you to sell immediately and then wait for the price to fall the lowest it can, then you invest back. But if at the time of falling you’ve got no profit left, then I will say you should take the risk and leave it there.
That makes sense. Your profits are most important and preferable than your losses. If you find anything indulged in profit or if you get any profit ratio until the time of falling, better is to sell. Reason is, in case of bitcoin, although market revive again but you may need money for your living. But if you don’t have such emergency, then I must say, still hold it for the time price comes back.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄▄██████▄▄████▄▄
▄███▄▄███▀▀▀██▀▀▀███▄▄███▄
▄███▄██▀▀████████████▀▀██▄███▄
▄██▄██▀██████████████████▀██▄██▄
▄████▀██████████████████████▀████▄
████▀████████████████████████▀████
██▄█████▀     █      ▀██     ████▄██
███████  ▄█████  ███  ██  ██████████
███████  ██   █      ███     ███████
███████  ▀██  █  ██▄  ██  ██████████
██▀█████▄     █  ███▄  █     ████▀██
████▄████████████████████████▄████
▀████▄██████████████████████▄████▀
▀██▀██▄██████████████████▄██▀██▀
▀███▀██▄▄████████████▄▄██▀███▀
▀███▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄███▀▀███▀
▀▀████▀▀██████▀▀████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
GRE
Global Risk Exchange

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
()
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:44:48 PM

Hold or sell higher.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.