Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46478 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

If prices are falling, then for me, I need to hold my bitcoin until such time that the price will rise again so I can gain in the future.
Holding is really a very good idea at the time when prices are decreasing. I think you can also go for more investment and can buy more Bitcoins at that time. This will help you earn a lot of profit and you will get a lot of earning in this way. All you need is to have patience and that’s all.

Exactly. Like what's happening right now. It's a very good time to buy bitcoins while prices are a bit low. It happened already just a few days before segwit and it happens pretty much everytime there's a big announcement. Just relax and look at it as an opportunity
If you think the price of Bitcoin falls down is good time for buy, you are wrong.
Sometimes, after many trap happens make you think Bitcoin always increase, but the fact is when you see this situation very "normal", that time will be the truth and the price of Bitcoin cannot recover in long time = breakdown bubble growth. Wink
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2800
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:22:01 PM

In my experience all you can do now is just hold. I make some mistake when panic sell before. Everything will comeback. The question just is when?
If you did bought bitcoin on the price of 4700-4900 then for sure the best thing to do is hodl but i know the feeling of being too worried and stressed out seeing on this current price.Holding accompanied with pain for sure.
What to do in these times? Then we dont have any choice but to resist on panic selling instead if you do have still money then its better to buy even more cheap coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

just check some trade group and see people say about that then if they say hold we sell. they say sell we hold  Grin
I believe that you should act upon the advice of the experts. There are very less chances that their predictions result in loss. I must suggest you to remain cool and calm at the time when prices are falling down. Holding the Bitcoin at that time is most preferable thing to do instead of just getting panic and selling them at lower rates.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

just check some trade group and see people say about that then if they say hold we sell. they say sell we hold  Grin
I believe that you should act upon the advice of the experts. There are very less chances that their predictions result in loss. I must suggest you to remain cool and calm at the time when prices are falling down. Holding the Bitcoin at that time is most preferable thing to do instead of just getting panic and selling them at lower rates.
What you say is true. Panic sell will only bring a trader to a loss. I experienced it several times. Better to back up losses than to panic sell.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

It's best to buy coins when the price is low. But if the price continues to drop for the next few days. It's better to hold, observe and wait. We have to pe patient. And do not panic. Always analyze things before doing something.

Good advice, almost tripled turnout at all exchanges shows clear picture-there are number of Buyers ready to buy at lower price. 
Simple analysis shows, buyers just waiting for lowered prices to buy as much as possible.
This is Buyer's market now,not sellers.
Be, wise-HODL:)

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

I think about it many days and made conclusion that no need sell BTC now..
Need hold and keep it. Don't worry that you bought for $4600. In the future price rise up to 5000 and may 10000USD in the end of year.
I moved my btc to cold storage now.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

What you say is true. Panic sell will only bring a trader to a loss. I experienced it several times. Better to back up losses than to panic sell.
Some of expert prediction are true but im not saying just do what ever they says sometimes its better to save if your bitcoins are came from your profit better to save then unless you don't buy them into market because once you do that and then you wait for the price increase then sell and wait for the price to become decrease i experience this kind about bitcoin pricing and this is kinda normal for it. No need to panic just wait and see its best.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.
That should be the principles of the member in this forum thread, instead of worrying or getting panic about falling the price value. Let us think about that everytime its falling the value, we must think it is another chance for us to buy more of it according to our capital budget.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:30:43 AM

BUY more to get more PROFIT! When prices are falling and you are capable of a great investment then invest it. There are chances that when the price of bitcoin and altcoin increases you will earn 2x, 3x or even more.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
9parlament9

Activity: 51
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

be patient

the basic principle of investment is the same: looking for long term value

if you believe the value creation in long run you should involve in this game orelse the frustration will cause you the pain in your ass

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency (https://www.pundix.com/)________
█████████ █ ██ ███ ██ █     PUNDI X (https://www.pundix.com/)     █ ██ ███ ██ █ █████████
Whitepaper (https://www.pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_WhitePaper_EN_FinalVer1.pdf)      Twitter (https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs)      Facebook (https://web.facebook.com/pundixlabs/)      Telegram (https://t.me/Pundix)      Medium (https://medium.com/pundix)      Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIf6WeLEzZi3DQxzenTZeA)
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.
That should be the principles of the member in this forum thread, instead of worrying or getting panic about falling the price value. Let us think about that everytime its falling the value, we must think it is another chance for us to buy more of it according to our capital budget.
But most people be panic when the price Bitcoin goes down, I'll always be patient when prices Bitcoin
fall like today. In fact I will make such situations as opportunities to buy back. Hold it and sell for the next year.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:37:56 AM

If prices are falling, then for me, I need to hold my bitcoin until such time that the price will rise again so I can gain in the future.
Holding is really a very good idea at the time when prices are decreasing. I think you can also go for more investment and can buy more Bitcoins at that time. This will help you earn a lot of profit and you will get a lot of earning in this way. All you need is to have patience and that’s all.

Exactly. Like what's happening right now. It's a very good time to buy bitcoins while prices are a bit low. It happened already just a few days before segwit and it happens pretty much everytime there's a big announcement. Just relax and look at it as an opportunity

Ethereum coin's price right now is a little bit low and its time to buy those coins and sell it again when it gets high. The value is decreasing right now but just for the meantime and it will increase again eventually. Just read some articles that has a good news if your really having a hard time.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

But most people be panic when the price Bitcoin goes down, I'll always be patient when prices Bitcoin
fall like today. In fact I will make such situations as opportunities to buy back. Hold it and sell for the next year.

You are brilliant .You have sound knowledge about the bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin is reduced as today means.You must use of chance and buy the bitcoin as much as possible.Sell that brought coins only when the reaches maximum.Or else keep till the price reaches the moon.The price of bitcoin fluctuates is quite common.You should act wisely and sell it wisely.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:04:32 PM

This is a really good time to buy bitcoin. Currently, the value of bitcoin is $ 3k, which is a great value for any trader to buy bitcoin. An excellent figure to make a profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

I don`t think that selling alts is a great idea, eventhough some altcoins are feleling themselves much more comfortable than bitcoin at the moment.
You just need to hold them and wait for a price correction.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:58:33 PM

what do you think about low market cap alcoins? what are they gonna do when BTC price will be falling even more?

Some people are going to panic and rushing to sell their bitcoins and altcoins causing significance increase of selling in the market therefore high demand of selling will cause bitcoin value will decline even more. Some people will continue to hoard like me so that in the last stop of value decreasing the buying demand will rise again because bitcoin value at this moment is now very cheap to purchase.
Terminator3018

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

ya. if you only lose when you sell. we can use some strategy to protect our fund
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:03:55 AM

what do you think about low market cap alcoins? what are they gonna do when BTC price will be falling even more?

Some people are going to panic and rushing to sell their bitcoins and altcoins causing significance increase of selling in the market therefore high demand of selling will cause bitcoin value will decline even more. Some people will continue to hoard like me so that in the last stop of value decreasing the buying demand will rise again because bitcoin value at this moment is now very cheap to purchase.

This is very relative, if bitcoin experiences a downward trend then I will speculate over the next 1-3 months, if in two months the price keeps getting worse then I can start selling some coins, we are also required to make a sale but still Do not get caught up in the panic, because if you sell everything as quickly as possible then your coins will just be a delicious meal of whales and speculators, you will regret it. There are always parties who try to make bitcoin prices up, they wait for the correction and momentum to make a profit.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:35:09 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

I would just sleep and watch movies with my family and re-monitor prices a few days after prices plummeted.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:58:31 AM

Just hold my bitcoin and altcoins then buy some bitcoin and altcoins while it is now at the very lowest price.

In my opinion, a good/wise trader always seek for the lowest point so that when it reach to the highest point. He/she can have a very nice profit.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: