Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46478 times)
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:46:17 AM

keep hold and every coin will recover soon
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radenbachtyar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:54:58 AM

I think if the price of coins down we should buy the cin and if the price of the coin starts up there we start selling the coins we buy when the coin prices began to rise. there we will get a profit when we sell the coins we buy cheaply
ljtronics

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:33:11 AM

Just HODL, buy more when you can, sell when it is going up (only if needed)
risatrakib

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:14:58 AM

The best thing you can do when prices are falling is Holding tight .. And if you can buy more bitcoins or any altcoins when prices are falling then you can make a massive profit when prices will be higher again .. I use this strategy for trading . Btc down buy and hold . AS i think "HOLD IS GOLD "

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

The best thing you can do when prices are falling is Holding tight .. And if you can buy more bitcoins or any altcoins when prices are falling then you can make a massive profit when prices will be higher again .. I use this strategy for trading . Btc down buy and hold . AS i think "HOLD IS GOLD "
Make sense,those who sell due yo panic is more prone on losing and regreting at the end when the value reach skyrocket. We will see all the fruit of patience paid off soon.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:49:43 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

As what happened recently because of the FUD news, Bitcoin and almost all Alts had gone low. When all dumps, you should buy. Specially for those alts that you know, have a promising projects (like ETH, NEO, XEM, STRAT, WAVES). I hope you got that opportunity when Bitcoin is low and ETH also. Now Bitcoin is back. He's now $4,000 , and it will continue to increase according to the experts in TAs.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:45:16 AM

just check some trade group and see people say about that then if they say hold we sell. they say sell we hold  Grin
I believe that you should act upon the advice of the experts. There are very less chances that their predictions result in loss. I must suggest you to remain cool and calm at the time when prices are falling down. Holding the Bitcoin at that time is most preferable thing to do instead of just getting panic and selling them at lower rates.
What you say is true. Panic sell will only bring a trader to a loss. I experienced it several times. Better to back up losses than to panic sell.
Some of expert prediction are true but im not saying just do what ever they says sometimes its better to save if your bitcoins are came from your profit better to save then unless you don't buy them into market because once you do that and then you wait for the price increase then sell and wait for the price to become decrease i experience this kind about bitcoin pricing and this is kinda normal for it. No need to panic just wait and see its best.
Yeah! It is not sagacious at all to follow veterans blindly, they are also human beings and capable of making mistakes, nor they have complete knowledge of crypto market. It is highly advisable to make your own strategies and follow them to enjoy your success. Blind following can put you in loss.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1904
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

BUY more to get more PROFIT! When prices are falling and you are capable of a great investment then invest it. There are chances that when the price of bitcoin and altcoin increases you will earn 2x, 3x or even more.
You have rightly said. I think the most important thing which any investor should not do at the time when price is falling down is that you need not to feel panic at that time and you have to control you nerves at that time. You need to think calmly and wisely so that your decision works out in favor of you.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:43:47 AM

Don't panic because if you panic you will instantly sell it and don't know what will happen in the future, so a trader must be patient.
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:33:17 AM

BUY more to get more PROFIT! When prices are falling and you are capable of a great investment then invest it. There are chances that when the price of bitcoin and altcoin increases you will earn 2x, 3x or even more.
You have rightly said. I think the most important thing which any investor should not do at the time when price is falling down is that you need not to feel panic at that time and you have to control you nerves at that time. You need to think calmly and wisely so that your decision works out in favor of you.

I can't blame those other people to get panic for dumping there coins if there is a serious problems happening on the coin they hold since they will not want their profits to get lessen and also loss but expect them to buy back when the fall became large and by that they can earn some profits since the coin will get pump since the surge of fall will be eliminated and be change by the surge of buy back support.

souinfo

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

If you have some bitcoin and other altcoin what you should do when their market value is declining is to hold pending when it's value appreciate before you sell. And if you have some money at that point of down turn is the best time to buy more of the coins that has growth potential like bitcoin and hold there value appreciate again.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

yes thats right , always keep in mind that patience is virtue if we are not patient then expect that we will have a little profit because we cant manage our emotions and we keep on selling it at low price, so if i were you i will keep it till the end and wait for it until it pumps in that way we can earn bitcoin more and more.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:56:49 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
That was good that you invested in multiple coin which you can lessen the risk of your investment, for me when the value of coin was increasing and seeing good profit i would sell it, and when the value are continuous decreasing i do not make any panic selling i just hold it waiting for the increase of the value and i only invest on the top 5 coin in crypto currency which i give more trust that they dont turn to scam.
Adbitco

Activity: 1400
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:18:18 AM

I agree with other members who have encomiums for your having a diversified portfolio. That helps you make up for the losses but not every time. What most of us do when there's a bloodbath in the market as also been advised already by other members is to buy more but it's not always possible to have extra btc or money to do so, so in situations like these you have only two options one is either buy more or just keep patience but not sell your coins in loss.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:29:05 AM

ill keep holding it even the price of bitcoin was falling down. ill wait for the exact time and day when the bitcoin will rise again. holding coin is not a big deal to me. its my coin already. ill gamble my coin in the sake of my future wife and children. ill make sure that i gave to them a better life.
I love your plan and you seems to know the pontential bitcoin because when the dumps of bitcoin happen, a lot of people panic their coin not knowing it only for sometimes. Besides, the dumps usually bring another opportunity for a new trade.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:53:03 AM

Don't panic and just hold when the price of bitcoin was falling down.. maybe when the price falling down, it's great time you can buy bitcoin as much you can buy, you should believe the price of bitcoin Will be rise again and at the time, you can sell it..
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:33:11 AM

Perhaps the first thing you need to do is control your emotions and look at the market. Next you will have to choose one of the following two to do. If you have a basis in mind that the price will rise again, keep the money and wait. Otherwise you should give up the lost money and accept the sale of the remaining money. This choice depends on the thought each person derives from the actual experience.

Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:40:38 AM

If the price drops I usually hold my coins and buy back the coins at the lowest price so I will profit if the price returns to the original. try to keep monitoring the market movement.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:43:58 AM

Don't panic and just hold when the price of bitcoin was falling down.. maybe when the price falling down, it's great time you can buy bitcoin as much you can buy, you should believe the price of bitcoin Will be rise again and at the time, you can sell it..
When bitcoin fall down your right sir don't panic, because if we sight it in good side it is an opportunity to invest because bitcoin is surely recover and increase again. It is not steady on low price of course it was raising up again.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:16:43 AM

When bitcoin fall down your right sir don't panic, because if we sight it in good side it is an opportunity to invest because bitcoin is surely recover and increase again. It is not steady on low price of course it was raising up again.

This is the best thing the we can do when the price is falling down, we should not trade base on our emotion and we should stick to the plan, we should the cut loss system so we cannot loose huge amount of money. Planning is still the best for trading game play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: