Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46471 times)
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:13:12 PM

Im going to hold my present amount of coins and wait for the best time to sell..and also Grab the opportunity to buy more coins in addition to my present balance.but I make sure that the coins that I am going to buy have a capability to increase again thier value in a not too long period of time..

Is my strategy ok.??

You can still work on bounty campaigns while waiting for your coins to grow or you can build your own mining rig so you can earn more coins passively and the only problem will be your electricity consumption.
If the coin is bitcoin, then holding works best even when the prices are continuously decreasing. Rather most of the experts consider it as a time for buying more and more bitcoin for enjoying big profit when prices are increasing but if you are holding some altcoin and it is continuously decreasing in value, I will suggest you getting rid of it as soon as possible because altcoins do not have great potential of recovery.
I do not think so, Bitcoin and Altcoin are cryptocurrency and the market always have cycle for Bitcoin and Altcoins. Bitcoin can be good currently, but in next year, we do not know Bitcoin is still good or worse than Altcoins. Example the growth of Ethereum and Bitcoin earlier this year, Ethereum passed Bitcoin because it has pumped from $10 to $400 in 6 months.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:16 AM

what to do when the price goes down? which I usually do if the price is down, I will buy more, because this is an opportunity for me to get more buy coins when the price is very low.
because in the future later bitcoin prices will grow and can give me greater results, and will have many opportunities to get bigger profits.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:37:42 AM

if the price of the coin decreases again when we have bought it, you have to buy it twice that in order to cover the loss of the first price.
for example the price of the first coin you buy is 100usd, a few days later its price drops back to 75usd or 50usd when its price goes down you have to buy 2-fold in order to cover the losses from the sale later.
well it's just a guide, i also know its from others.
mamesso

Activity: 2072
Merit: 740

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:42:39 AM

what to do when the price goes down? which I usually do if the price is down, I will buy more, because this is an opportunity for me to get more buy coins when the price is very low.
because in the future later bitcoin prices will grow and can give me greater results, and will have many opportunities to get bigger profits.
The classic answer, not everyone has courage like you. A trader must analyze the market first to make a purchase.
The movement of BTC is usually opposite to the altcoin price, and now the opposite is happening. this makes traders very prestigious.
n0ne

Activity: 2534
Merit: 548

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:09:48 AM

The classic answer, not everyone has courage like you. A trader must analyze the market first to make a purchase.
The movement of BTC is usually opposite to the altcoin price, and now the opposite is happening. this makes traders very prestigious.
Whether it's bitcoin or altcoin, always one need to have an observation over the price moves. This is the only way to predict the growth of bitcoin in a right manner. At times unexpected drops similar to the present might happen. This can be overcome by the users by holding. With bitcoin price recovery is phenomenal.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:27:32 AM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.
youve gave me a bright idea mate,because i usually do when the price is low is just hold my coins and wait when will they go up.i stop buying afraid of (what if they dont recover,what if they still goes down)i must admit that most of the time my braveness not go along with me in terms of trading.or maybe i shoukd say im afraid of losing.but now upon reading you advice i woukd gamble to buy some for my funds to be divided into many alts
SwagFootball

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:11:13 AM

Just sit tight when costs re falling. That's the only surest method to make earnings in crypto.a
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

If that's a coin that I want to buy that is falling on the deep then I'm very lucky to buy it in such a cheap price. But if it's my altcoins that are falling, I will just hope and pray that it will recover quick.
acmagbanua21

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:03:23 AM

It is normally that the price become low, there is no fixed value for bitcoin. Expect that when its price are falling there is a big impact again to rise and doubled its value.
When the price are falling, just calm down, just watch it, keep monitored because it rises again after all.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

I think while the prize are getting lower it is better to exchange it coz what ever happened it would not harm you

The only thing which can help you at the time when the prices are falling down is to control your nerves and remain patient. Selling your bitcoins and that too at the time when the prices are falling down will only add lot more troubles for you and will not result in any kind of fruitful result. The idea is to control your nerves and keep on holding your bitcoins for as long period of time as you can.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:17:24 AM

I google all the long and short term forecasts and I also try to find the National Statistics Agencies predictions.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

Simple answer buy the currency if the prices are going down this will increase your profit margin. And the price will surely increase after a dump. And if you already buy the currency at a higher rate then sell it if the price starts droppin.
Good idea sir.  When Bitcoin price is falling down, then buy Bitcoin at lower prices and when Bitcoin prices growing high then sell it in higher rate.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:30:00 PM

Whether it's bitcoin or altcoin, always one need to have an observation over the price moves. This is the only way to predict the growth of bitcoin in a right manner. At times unexpected drops similar to the present might happen. This can be overcome by the users by holding. With bitcoin price recovery is phenomenal.
It is true that we should observe and monitor always the price of the bitcoin and altcoins that we are holding because it will help us to speculate or to predict whether it is time to buy or sell.

Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.
For you to have a better chance to earn you would always consider the dumping price if every coin as an opportunity for you to earn because if you will buy coin in terms of the low price yoy could earn in the future regardless the price of Bitcoin when you bought it because  Bitcoin price also developing and could put resulting for a more chance of earn and a bigger profit.

When altcoins are falling, I'd prefer selling and buying more bitcoin. Bitcoin should be held long term.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
intelegan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

HODL while you can...there's a lot of FUD lately and some negative news about bitcoin that trigger the dip. Some are just temporary but takes a lot of time before going normal depending on the dip. Though still volatile bitcoin already established itself. For me dip means opportunity to buy more in my portfolio. Bitcoin and alts investment is a risk after all if you don't risk you wont profit.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:33:42 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 10:17:31 PM by Shutup

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

This is the best time to hold and buy  bitcoin.That if you have a lot of savings of bitcoin you can have the opportunity to reach the price you long for.But some bitcoiners who are in need have no choice but to sold wether it's very low price because they need it. Just like me that lm just hoping on my income on bitcoin lm just waiting to have my salary for the needs of my family.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:37:47 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

This is the best time to hold and buy  bitcoin.That if you have a lot of savings of bitcoin you can have the opportunity to reach the price you long for.But some bitcoiners who are in need have no choice but to sold wether it's very low price because they need it. Just like me that LMAO just hoping on my income on bitcoin lm just waiting to have my salary for the needs of my family.

I completely agree with you - now is a great time to buy coins. Do not panic and sell coins - this is the wrong strategy. You need to have patience and a cold mind

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:39:46 PM

Well it depends on what coins do you have. If you have the altcoins who have a potential for 3x you should hold them even if they prices are down. But if you earn some altcoins who are not stable and don`t have a value in real life that you dump them
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

Well it depends on what coins do you have. If you have the altcoins who have a potential for 3x you should hold them even if they prices are down. But if you earn some altcoins who are not stable and don`t have a value in real life that you dump them

Why but unstable coins in the first place? There are a lot of things you can check on a coin before buying ao you'll save yourself from the anxiety of owning such coins. I only deal with coins that are pretty established and have strong people behind, so holding during dumps are automatic

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2310
Merit: 337

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

If the prices are falling them scoop the bloodbath to save some money and also to have a chance to make profit faster because the price will go up again and that is the pattern in this cryptocurrency market. Don't just observe the market and do nothing because the best thing that you can do in order to earn a lot even the prices are falling is to scoop them up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: