Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46478 times)
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:34 AM

I like to do only 2 things:
It is better to do cut loss,
and praying,... LOL

I got that one and a little more a price dropping now, HODL
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:03:51 AM

Grab the chance to invest when the price are falling for it will surely recover after having a hard time to pump. In time all coins are bound to pump always.
At the time when the market price is falling down, most of the investors get panic and they go for selling of their biotins. This is the worst thing which results in budge amount of loss. The best thing which you can do at that time is to hold the bitcoins which you are already having in your wallet and go for selling of more number of bitcoins. This will help you in having more profit and will help you earn more money.
There is no doubt in this fact that you are the sole controller of your emotions but the problem is here that many people don’t understand this fact. If they come to know that no one can hurt them without their own will, I am pretty sure most of the people will start living a happy life. Your emotion slay key role in making you take right and wrong adictions. You indeed need good control over them to live a happy life.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:47:00 AM

Just hold, don't scare  Cool Cool
Do not be afraid to stick to your position and hold it even if the situation requires staying strong to keep it because it's useless if the price goes down, I think it's a chance to buy it when the price goes down and wait for a good time when the price goes up, predict and the opportunity to learn more to understand everything. I am sure there will be luck when you are in trouble, stay patient and wait for the right time.  Wink

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NaoakiYamashita

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

If altcoin you invest the real potential that you have researched carefully you should keep but if you are just investing in coin it for news, then you cut the hole right. Be smart when investing.
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

It depends on your coins. If your coins are good coins, you should trust in it and wait until it recover. If not, you should sell them
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:34:28 AM

If the price drops do not panic sell, because with such a result we will experience losses but try to save / hold first, after finding good moment and good price then please sell ...

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

Just hold, don't scare  Cool Cool
Do not be afraid to stick to your position and hold it even if the situation requires staying strong to keep it because it's useless if the price goes down, I think it's a chance to buy it when the price goes down and wait for a good time when the price goes up, predict and the opportunity to learn more to understand everything. I am sure there will be luck when you are in trouble, stay patient and wait for the right time.  Wink
if we are talking about bitcoin then we might could comfortable enough to stay calm and patient to wait the price recovering , but when it comes to alt coins / crypto currency overall i don't think it could applied the same as bitcoin case.

you need to have a careful analysis and mostly i even do a cutlass on alt coins because of several reasons like a lack of supports etc.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:50:35 AM

Hard to time the pumps and dumps if you are not a professional trader. I recommend you to hold during the dumps and buy more if possible.
It is not true for all the alternative coins. Yeah most of them cannot be trusted because there are thousands of them and yet new ones are being released on daily basis. However, if we talk about Ethereum Monero Omisego Litecoin neo ripple waves Ethereum classic, these all can be trusted.

Still none of them is like bitcoin.  There is a huge difference between Bitcoin and other digital currencies.Hold on whenever there is a dip.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:08:09 AM

When prices are falling, you can invest in more coins. Cryptocoins are volatile and fluctuation in price is inevitable. Grab the chance of buying more coins when prices are low because soon it will recover or may even pump.

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:54:14 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
If the prices is falling, I will definitely buy bitcoins and hold it for the moment. Why? Because, I believe that the price of bitcoin will increase. Though, sometimes it is really frightening because the value might keep on falling but then I have a positive thoughts that bitcoin will never turn to zero value.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:59:57 AM

When prices are falling, you can invest in more coins. Cryptocoins are volatile and fluctuation in price is inevitable. Grab the chance of buying more coins when prices are low because soon it will recover or may even pump.
When the low price is the right time to buy more bitcoin. But it's all conditional, you do not need to be stuck to have to buy when the price is low. You have to see your condition, you have to adjust the need only. If you do not really need you do not need to buy more.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.

This.  Dollar cost averaging ftw.
The DCA is good metodhe to buy bitcoin, we can use our capital maximally by using this methode. But how about lump sum? Since bitcoin prices keep rising it will be good to use lump sum methode, we only need to know the lowest price of bitcoin that might be reach.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:49:06 AM

When the low price is the right time to buy more bitcoin. But it's all conditional, you do not need to be stuck to have to buy when the price is low. You have to see your condition, you have to adjust the need only. If you do not really need you do not need to buy more.

that is the good thing to do buy bitcoins for sure if it rises again you will gain some for profit , some people convert their coins into their currency when value of bitcoin dropped then if it rises again then convert it into bitcoins again.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

If price go low then i will start buying more because may be tommorow it will raise. This is what every invester do. Its a benefit for the people who wants to buy.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:16:55 AM

If price go low then i will start buying more because may be tommorow it will raise. This is what every invester do. Its a benefit for the people who wants to buy.
Correct, when the prices are falling need to invest more on bitcoin, definitely after some time the price will increase, it's an opportunity to grab more coins.And also this type of tactics are quite common in trading.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

The main thing is not to panic)) assess the situation and try to buy a crypto currency at the very bottom and wait for further growth!

defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:48:10 AM

If you still have the chance cut losses at not more than 10%, then I suggest you do it ASAP, especially when an impending bear market enters. If you're too late to sell at top, then you have no choice but to HODL. That's the primary reason why it's imperative to hold a good project as whatever happens, you're confident that it will carry on despite all the ups and downs it will encounter. Let me tell you my experience. I bought my first DeepOnion at 14k sats, it fell down to almost 7k sats (-50%) on my portfolio. I haven't sold at the top trying to short, you know why? Coz it's a very solid coin to invest in. They are indeed giving free coins right now so they are occasional dumps from the airdrop, but looking at how the coins is progressing fundamentally, It's just a risk to short it out. You will end up buying higher. From that 7k sats level, it went as high as 19k sats. I fully trust the dev team, and they are transparent with the project. You can see first hand in their community all the updates they are doing with the coin. I strongly suggest you check it out and invest some if you have, or better if you join in the airdrop so you can get some for free. But even if you decide to invest, the current pricing is just too good for starters.

SantaGold

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:53:00 AM

Simply hedge into consistently stable coins/tokens. For example; qwark.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:07:54 AM

If the particular asset that you keep hold of shows continuous fall in value, don't get panic. Just try to buy and hold if you have the trust that the specific token will pump in value after certain time period. This is what the professional traders do, rather than getting panic and ending in loss.
Holding of bitcoin is the best thing which can help you in the best possible way and that too at the time when the prices are falling down.

In addition to holding of the bitcoins which you are already having, you can also go for buying more number of bitcoins as the market price will be low and you’ll be able to get more number of bitcoins. You need to remain in your senses for making better decisions.
I believe that there no need to be worry because its normal and it can happen any time any place and bitcoin is a digital currency which is connected with market trade so it can happen and it’s not a first time that it will be happen it happen so many time in past and then it come back fast so if you realized that the price is low then you have to wait for a right time when you come to know that the price is going high then start your work.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:16:50 AM

When Bitcoin prices are falling, convert your Bitcoin to usdt or fiat. Then buy Bitcoin again at the dip.

If alts price is falling, you have 2 options; hold if you can or sell low to buy lower.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: