Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dropped the rank - deleted the old post  (Read 363 times)
american911 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:35:46 AM

Hello! English is not my native language, but I'll try to explain the problem.

I became interested in crypto currency for a long time - back in 2014 and then first came to the forum and created a post here on the forum. Then I did not write anything and as it did not use the forum - I just read a little.From that day, from that first post, there was a settlement period. But tonight, someone deleted this post in 2014 and my rank fell by 14 points (you will say a trifle - but I'm very hurt. (Can I return one post or rank?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6135

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

What are you saying? you had 84 activity, 196 posts and once the post got deleted you became with your current stats? I don't think that It's possible to de-rank this way. If removing your post caused to have an amount of posts less then your activity then yes otherwise no (I could be wrong) but If this actually happened, I'm afraid that you won't get them back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
american911 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

What are you saying? you had 84 activity, 196 posts and once the post got deleted you became with your current stats? I don't think that It's possible to de-rank this way. If removing your post caused to have an amount of posts less then your activity then yes otherwise no (I could be wrong) but If this actually happened, I'm afraid that you won't get them back.

At us in a local branch there was a cleaning of posts - I do not know with what it is connected, but probably wished to relieve loading on a forum. And it touched me (

You are a little wrong. Rank is considered now so if you delete all messages from the 2 week period, then the level is posited. And I had 1 post of all that was deleted - and now I had a rank of 84 and I became 70 (

I just want to ask whether it is possible to restore TOTAL 1 post from 2014 and all)))
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:58:11 AM

At us in a local branch there was a cleaning of posts - I do not know with what it is connected, but probably wished to relieve loading on a forum. And it touched me (

You are a little wrong. Rank is considered now so if you delete all messages from the 2 week period, then the level is posited. And I had 1 post of all that was deleted - and now I had a rank of 84 and I became 70 (

I just want to ask whether it is possible to restore TOTAL 1 post from 2014 and all)))

Based on what you have said, I think I have witnessed such before that you post cannot be lesser than your activity and in that way there is also a particular post that would push you to the next rank in the sense that even if you make 200 posts in two weeks, only 14 posts would count for you and if it fell by 1 as a result of deleting of posts, then you will have to wait for next two weeks to meet up to that again. Maybe I am wrong but that's what I think is at play here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: