Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vircurvault - Heavy Duty Virtual Currency Paper Wallet  (Read 2770 times)
infoporter (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Hardhat Required in This Area

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:33:44 AM

Pink and Violet Vircurvault models now available on our website.

Don't forget, we now accept Litecoin  Cool

Vircurvault - The Heavy Duty Virtual Currency Paper Wallet (It floats!)
Coin Foreman | Virtual Currency Exchange | Reliable VPS Hosting | Domain Names for BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infoporter (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 08:48:40 AM

Speaking of Litecoin...

We now have Litecoin wallets available Smiley Starting off with our Silver design, but many more designs to come!

Coin Foreman | Virtual Currency Exchange | Reliable VPS Hosting | Domain Names for BTC
El Extranjero

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:12:47 PM

I know some of you are going to be instantly turned away thinking, "Why would I ever trust this guy with my private key?". I can assure you that I do not try to memorize the private keys, nor do I make any additional copies, unless specifically requested by the customer.

That doesn't help.

STFU TF!!!  Angry

infoporter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 06:17:59 AM

We shipped our First Litecoin wallet this week. Don't forget that all wallets are now available on our website for Bitcoin and Litecoin. We are also in the process of creating wallet designs for many other popular alternative coins. if you have a suggestion that you are interested in, let me know.

Make sure to check out our new designs and colors, especially some new colors for the ladies of Bitcoin out there, Pink and Violet. We thought they could be a great gift for Valentine's day to show your significant other that there is a physical side to Bitcoin. It's not all made up digital hashes. Good luck explaining that one anyway. Smiley

PM me for color or coin suggestions.

Thanks to all who have supported Vircurvault so far!

All wallets are handmade in the USA.

http://vircurvault.com

infoporter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 06:22:50 AM

I know some of you are going to be instantly turned away thinking, "Why would I ever trust this guy with my private key?". I can assure you that I do not try to memorize the private keys, nor do I make any additional copies, unless specifically requested by the customer.

That doesn't help.

STFU TF!!!  Angry

Outrageous quote coming from the guy who lost how many million dollars in Bitcoins*, right? I realized it was him that posted on my thread soon after the incident and I was editing my main post one night. I just thought it was some douche bag at first, and it turned out it was.

*Edit - $3,539,000 USD as an avg. from Preev as of 1:24 EST 1/15/2014.

infoporter (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 06:28:06 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 02:25:13 AM by infoporter

Use a paper wallet like Vircurvault and keep your coins safe from douche bags!

That was the purpose of it in the first place after Instawallet was hacked. That incident in itself was the original precursor to the Vircurvault wallet being designed.

infoporter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 09:43:14 AM

Due to the rising popularity of Dogecoin, we are now making Dogecoin Vircurvault wallets. Wow!

http://vircurvault.com/dogecoin-greyhound

infoporter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:55:08 AM

Vircurvault Bitcoin Wallets are now generated using the latest v2.8.1 source code from Bitaddress.org. Grin http://vircurvault.com

There are definitely some cool new features like better randomization in address generation and easy BIP38 password encryption that we wanted to take advantage of with our wallets as we move forward. We already have an Encrypted model that uses an intermediary key generated with the Casascius Bitcoin Address tool, but BIP38 might be something we can provide for all wallets at some point either with your password of choice, or generated randomly.

Thanks to all who have supported Vircurvault so far! We are continuing to seek out better storage solutions for our Vircurvault wallets as Bitcoin technologies advance. We will continue to support more coins as they become viable, new technologies that support security, and new designs are popping up as they become available from our designer.

Thanks again,

Vircurvault

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:16:53 AM

I am interested in buying too, but before that any feedbacks for this guys Huh
infoporter (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 12:52:09 AM

I am going to put together an email for the people I have sold to so far to come to this thread and post their reviews.

Thanks for your interest.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: