Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Singapore  (Read 721136 times)
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:38:01 PM

Hi kawan2, I am new in the bitcoin about 5 months more, I want more tau in bitcoin. Please help Yes kawan2 ku smua him about his knowledge in bitcoin.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinSanta

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Wow, my account on Coinhako just got emptied. 17th October hacker accessed my account and initiated transfer and zero security trigger by unknown device, zero transaction verification via email. I hadn't set up 2FA due to not being able to spot it on their website (lame I know) but thought my password was secure and long. Why is there not even an email notification for outgoing transaction when there is one for incoming transaction? Thanks CH I just lost 0.2btc. Also, coincidence much that on 19th a new coinhako blogpost is up regarding account security? Makes me think some other people had their accounts compromised too.

Can anyone give any advice? Would I be able to at least demand the IP address of the hacker who stole my coins or does Coinhako even track devices!?

Coinhako, if your reading this please help.
anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Want to buy! 我要买!
Antminer 蚂蚁!

S1 x 1
S2 x 1
S4 x 1
U1 x 1
U2+ x 1
R1 x1

I dont mind if it wasnt a working.
坏的也行。

Please pm me. 
请联系我。
orchardcoins

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:39:37 AM

Wow, my account on Coinhako just got emptied. 17th October hacker accessed my account and initiated transfer and zero security trigger by unknown device, zero transaction verification via email. I hadn't set up 2FA due to not being able to spot it on their website (lame I know) but thought my password was secure and long. Why is there not even an email notification for outgoing transaction when there is one for incoming transaction? Thanks CH I just lost 0.2btc. Also, coincidence much that on 19th a new coinhako blogpost is up regarding account security? Makes me think some other people had their accounts compromised too.

Can anyone give any advice? Would I be able to at least demand the IP address of the hacker who stole my coins or does Coinhako even track devices!?

this is quite scary man. there should have been emails about the transactions at least. have you tried contacting them directly?

OrchardCoins MUSICOIN Mining Pool: CLICK HERE
Chatroom Support: Discord
Mining Rig Monitor: Download Here
CoinSanta

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

this is quite scary man. there should have been emails about the transactions at least. have you tried contacting them directly?

IKR. Yes, reply finally came in this morning saying they would investigate. I went down to Police HQ for statement taking and now my case is with CID cybercrime dept. At least someone is looking at my case. Honestly the security at Coinhako is damn lax. They claimed "2-Factor authentication for all users", but their site is kind of minimalistic and I did not expect the 2FA option to be tucked away in a small corner under a drop down menu. Usually I would have called in but the slow customer service put me off trying to correspond with them, and I assumed it was mandatorily set up for all users somehow.

Yeah and the worse parts were that there was no detection of new devices and trigger of email verification. Coinbase and Blockchain have these in place because it concerns money and that should be the bare minimum. So I wrote in to them very mad, the hacker had a pretty damn easy job of just figuring out my PW, and seeing how there wasn't any notification of an outgoing transaction, I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't logged in and checked out the balance.

OK la, lesson learnt. Don't play around with fire (online exchanges, especially not without 2FA).
orchardcoins

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

IKR. Yes, reply finally came in this morning saying they would investigate. I went down to Police HQ for statement taking and now my case is with CID cybercrime dept. At least someone is looking at my case. Honestly the security at Coinhako is damn lax. They claimed "2-Factor authentication for all users", but their site is kind of minimalistic and I did not expect the 2FA option to be tucked away in a small corner under a drop down menu. Usually I would have called in but the slow customer service put me off trying to correspond with them, and I assumed it was mandatorily set up for all users somehow.

Yeah and the worse parts were that there was no detection of new devices and trigger of email verification. Coinbase and Blockchain have these in place because it concerns money and that should be the bare minimum. So I wrote in to them very mad, the hacker had a pretty damn easy job of just figuring out my PW, and seeing how there wasn't any notification of an outgoing transaction, I wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't logged in and checked out the balance.

OK la, lesson learnt. Don't play around with fire (online exchanges, especially not without 2FA).

i hope you recover your account bro. i registered with coinhako but luckily i didnt do any transactions. i got scared when they emailed me about their frozen DBS account. so far, im doing fine with coinbase + xfers.

im surprised with your long password, someone was able to guess it. lets hope its not an inside job and coinhako can give sufficient explanation.

as always - do not trust anyone. this applies to all crypto related stuff especially exchanges. only store coins in exchanges when you have to trade. if you wont be trading, always withdraw everything to your personal wallets.

also, always use 2FA for everything important immediately after creating any account. i personally use google authenticator/authy. very easy and convenient to use, supported by almost all the sites i use.

good luck brother!

OrchardCoins MUSICOIN Mining Pool: CLICK HERE
Chatroom Support: Discord
Mining Rig Monitor: Download Here
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:10:20 PM

Hi all, a new Singaporean based Bitcoin user here   Cheesy Cheesy

WELCOME!
I am also new in this forum,i come from neighboring Malaysia
NitroToken

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

Hello! Greetings from the Nitro team!

Primarily based out of Singapore, we have a fantastic team, hard at work preparing for our upcoming ICO.

We'd like to invite you all to follow us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254986

and www.nitro.live

We have some huge announcements in the lead up to the ICO launch!

On a personal note, I've been involved in the cryptocurrency scene for many years now, and although it has its challenges (as documented by bloomberg!), its great to see both the fintech scene and cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystems go from strength to strength in Singapore!

gleads

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Hi to everyone here, im from SG too! Any recommended bitcoin sites to buy BTC in Singapore?
NitroToken

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:48:04 AM

Hi to everyone here, im from SG too! Any recommended bitcoin sites to buy BTC in Singapore?

Singapore's exchanges have had a few issues with their domestic bank accounts recently. Coinhako, Coinbase, Quoine can all be looked at, and are well established. QUOINE's SGD bank account is no longer based in Singapore, fyi.

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

I never had a problem with https://www.fybsg.com/, they were the first in SG. I joined as they opened.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
NitroToken

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

Massive news for those who are interested in Crypto and Gaming!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-icandy-set-purchase-318-mobile-games-animoca-101344640.html

https://steemit.com/ico/@kinwai/a-new-cryptocurrency-that-has-348million-users-on-day-1

We've been at various events this week for Singapore Fintech Festival, and will also be walking around at Blockshow Asia later this month!

stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:13:00 AM

Hi fellow Sinkaporeans!

I'm looking to buy 1 unit of Antminer S9 + PSU.

Anyone has a spare S9 or Avalon 741, whatsminer M3 to sell? New or used doesn't matter as long as its working unit.

I don't wish to wait for bitmain next ship-out in Jan, so I'm willing to pay more than the advertised bitmain price of USD 1416 for a new S9. Kindly PM me with your asking price for discussion if keen. I can self collect from anywhere in Singapore.

Thank you.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Benedict Tan

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

Hi there,

I want to buy 0.75 bitcoins. I will pay in Singapore dollars. Please send me a quote with the price locked in for 72 hours. If the price is acceptable I will send you the payment.

Please email the quote to bt3871931@gmail.com

Thanks and best regards.
Benedict Tan

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

Hi everybody,

I want to buy 0.75 Bitcoins. I will pay in Singapore dollars. Please email me a quotation to bt3871931@gmail.com and lock in the price for 72 hours. Payment will be made upon agreement of terms.

Thanks and best regards all.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:53:58 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 07:14:23 AM by cryptoheadd

Hey guys,

I'm planning to visit Singapore next month and would love to meet fellow Bitcoiners/Blockchainers.
Let me know if you're interested.

Regards
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

Hi everybody.
You are taking care of and looking for new ICO?
There is a new ICO project- the GODs of CRYPTO.
That's C project. It has just been announced.
They have a good BOUNTY : 15btc will be shared for everybody that join with them....
I like it and I think you too  Wink
DuckyODucky

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

*GETTING INTEREST CHECKS*

Found a place to host antminers and will need roughly 7-9 units to kick it off. If anyone is interested, do let me know and we can get it planned out.

Estimated to be able to hold about 20-35 antminers.

Antminer L3+ : $230
Antminer D3 : $300
Antminer S9 : $310

Setup fee of $50(including pickup or collection at ur wish)

2 months payment in advance cycle.

Prices are inclusive of electricity and internet connection.
Will be air-conditioned and most likely IP camera.

If interested, do contact me 9628 6326 and we can talk about it. Thank you Cheesy
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:48:53 AM

*GETTING INTEREST CHECKS*

Found a place to host antminers and will need roughly 7-9 units to kick it off. If anyone is interested, do let me know and we can get it planned out.

Estimated to be able to hold about 20-35 antminers.

Antminer L3+ : $230
Antminer D3 : $300
Antminer S9 : $310

Setup fee of $50(including pickup or collection at ur wish)

2 months payment in advance cycle.

Prices are inclusive of electricity and internet connection.
Will be air-conditioned and most likely IP camera.

If interested, do contact me 9628 6326 and we can talk about it. Thank you Cheesy
Hi Ducky,

Your proposed hosting of miners in Sg is based in which region, may I ask?

North, south, east or west?

The prices quoted above is per unit? Including electric bill? For eg. if I have 1 unit of S9 the price including power & Aircon is S$310?

But if you have only 1 PC, how to hook up multiple miners with different owners' wallet address?

Pls advise.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:19:53 AM

Does any1 have other website to recommend for begainners? 

What kind of websites are you looking for? For total beginners, Bitcoin.org is the best way to get started in the cryptocurrency world.

For community forums, you're already in the right place - you can also visit /r/Bitcoin on Reddit.

As for free Bitcoin, I'd suggest you to forget about it.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: