Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Singapore  (Read 724106 times)
romanlanskoj

Activity: 339
Merit: 254

CREATE YOUR OWN CRYPTO-CURRENCY WITH ETHEREUM 150$

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

Guys, I am in JOHOR now

will come Singapore any day, its 30 minutes from here

You can fully professionally design your ERC-20 cryptocurrency token!
I am a professional ERC-20 developer and now I am in Johor (near Singapore).

I can create and deploy Ethereum-based smartcontracts, cryptocurrencies (coins, tokens) for you, all included, all you need!
Total price is 100$-300$.

With my help you can Design Your Own Ethereum-based Coin Functionality:

1. You can add interest rates and users will automatically earn a profit just for saving your coins in their addresses, you can add functionality like inflation and distribution for newly printed coins to token users for any reason;
2. Do you want the possibility to withdraw accumulated ETH from token smartcontract to your address?
3. Do you want to be a Central Bank for your monetary system (Ethereum Token) and change interest rates, max total supply, fees, prices for coins, and so on?
4. Do you need the possibilities for everyone to see how many coins are available for sale? How much ETH will they need to buy all the coins in stock (from smartcontract or owner)?
5. You have the option to add charges in your money system or charge users for any action;(For example: If the client makes interest you can charge every time they make interest)
6. If they are playing a game(slots, roulette, or blackjack) and they win you will also make money.
7. Voting-You can place one vote for free or if you wish to make more then one vote you can from your wallet. The voting works like an auction. The highest bidder is the winner.

8. You can design the type of transfer, allowance functions: Will they return boolean or not, will they be payable? There are different types.
9. Information about your project, copyright, the company name or Advertising slogan;
10. You can choose the name for your contract, the address of your smartcontract in Ethereum blockchain;
11. The mathematical logic for your tokens, charges, refunds, or faucets(Can also add faucets to smartcontract)You can also design how your coin will work mathematically.
12. Price to buy and sell for your tokens, automatically buy and sell functionality;
13. Batch or mass assets transfer for early supporters, distribution functionality, bounty tokens (same amount of tokens to many addresses, different amount, fixed bounty and so on);
14. Do you need to rename your tokens, symbol even after deployment? I can add a functionality that allows changes after the smartcontract is created. (For example: changing name of tokens, changing symbols, charges etc.)
13. Do you need editable information lines in "Read Contract", about how to use your smartcontract, what exchanges it lists, USD prices, Terms of service and so on?
14. Do you need to change automated ETH prices for your token, buying and selling walls?
15. Do you need to have the possibility to burn (decrease supply) for your tokens (for the owner or for each user)?
16.  Do you need to have possibilities to print (increase the supply) for your token (for the owner or for a list of users)?
17. Create the initial name, symbol, number of token decimals, max balances, the total supply of your coin (monetary system);
18. Can have initial balances of a coin that you hold, number of coins prepared for sale, initial coin balances for your team.

Also, you can easily fill the form at http://ownedcoin.com/ and I will receive it automatically by Telegram.
mail: romanlanskoj@gmail.com
Contact whatsapp +375298563585 and telegram +375298563585, telegram +6281337281198
+601136019365 (temporary)

skype: open24365, mail: renao2011@gmail.com, website: http://ownedcoin.com/

I am good with the technical support
Can speek both Russian and English, understang Norwegian
Have the good experience with the financial markets
Geographically I located near Singapore, mostly Bali (Indonesia) and Johor (Malaysia).
Total price for full job is 100$-300$.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1956996
I can create the cryptocurrency Ethereum-token for you, with any initial supply,  batch transfers, enable the owner to print new tokens,  custom currency rates (can make the token's value be backed by ether  by creating a fund that automatically sells and buys them at market value) and other features.
Full support and privacy

Only you will be able to issue it and only you will have all the copyrights!

Price is only 0.33 ETH in June 2017 (I ask you also gift me a small % of issued coins).

viber +375298563585
telegram +375298563585
gmail romanlanskoj@gmail.com

The information I need:
1) the address where your new currencies will be created and then the amount;
2) the name for your token and amount of decimals for display purposes;
3) if you need the token's value be backed by smart contract (automatically sells and buys) - write me this prices please;
4) if you want the amount of coins in circulation to change please tell it (the possibility to issue or remove your tokens from circulation);
5) also please send at least 0.05-0.1 ETH to 0x4BCc85fa097ad0f5618cb9bb5bc0AFfbAEC359B5 (or 0.33 ETH if you totally wanna prepay).

Your ETH Token will be seen like here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x6d57fe045dcced8b289db59f66cd4354b6483d63

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Hey folks,

Bought my 1st E9+, then a S9 and lastly a Whatsminer M3. 

Long story short, I am quite busy with my new job and am gonna get out of crypto for awhile.

So here I am, trying to sell all my miners (with PSU) at 1 go, if possible. Details of these miners below:

1. E9+ at 9.2TH/s, 5 months old, direct bought from China ShenZhen, hardly used.
2. S9, ordered in Dec 17 and received in Jan 18, 13.5TH/s, mining since Feb 2018.
3. M3 at 11TH/s, delivered in March 2018, Never mined at all.

Would prefer someone who is keen, to purchase all 3 miners at 1 go. I'm too caught up with this new job and has no time to arrange for multiple shipping.

Thanks

No interest from fellow sinkaporeans?

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
NBAA

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Hello everyone, hope all are doing well. Good to see so many Malaysian here.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Does anyone know some Singapore crypto/blockchain local community channels? For example Telegram.

I believe there is some Singapore Facebook Bitcoin group. The one that I was in is just an advertising channel for their administrator.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:21:35 AM

Just to inform that a new bitcoin fork was about to start on 30 August 2018

Detailed information could be obtained from below ANN:
Bitcoin Forum:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4735005
Chinese -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4736321
Indonesia -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4763340

Bitcoin RM (BCRM) is the first Bitcoin smart fork to empower Retail Merchants. It is crypto currency for everyone!
    • Snapshot of Bitcoin UTXOs will be taken on August 20, 2018
    • All eligible non-USA Bitcoin owners with at least 0.001 BTC in his/her personal wallets can file a claim for BCRM coins on our website (Users under the jurisdiction of United States of America are not eligible)
    • A valid email address is required to consider each claim application

Website   https://www.bitcoinrm.org
Youtube   https://www.youtube.com/c/BitcoinRM
Discord   https://discord.gg/aj2QVc9
Reddit   https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinRM
Medium   https://medium.com/@bitcoinrm

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
ironcrosshunter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

Hi, i am new to bitcoin, just got a account in coinbase but in coinbase only can buy, so how to sell bitcoin if for cash in coinbase?
Stock Hern

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

For all the local singaporeans on the forums...here we go..
Yes I am also from Singapore, anyone here who can help me
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

Singapore Stock Exchange To Use Blockchain For Securities Settlements

Singapore's primary stock exchange has declared a working partnership with the nation's central bank to build up a blockchain platform for securities' settlements.

In a declaration on Friday, the Singapore Exchange (SGX) revealed the details of the new working partnership with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) – the nation's central bank – to improve Singapore's Delivery versus Payment (DvP) limit with automation powered by blockchain smart contracts.

The project will utilize and build upon the blockchain created by the central bank's own attempt to tokenize the Singaporean dollar into a digital money, as a part of its 'Project Ubin' activity.

Ultimately, the attempt sees the target of building up a DvP mechanism that empowers organizations to transact and settle securities – tokenized digitally – across various blockchain platforms while eliminating securities risks and enhancing operational efficiency.

The SGX stated that the joint venture "will allow financial institutions and corporate investors to carry out simultaneous exchange and final settlement of tokenized digital     currencies and securities assets, improving operational efficiency and reducing settlement risks."

SGX head of innovation and project chair Tinku Gupta expressed:

"This initiative will deploy blockchain technology to efficiently link up funds transfer and securities transfer, eliminating both buyers’ and sellers’ risk in the DvP process."

A similar declaration by Singapore's central bank featured Stock Exchange giant Nasdaq, 'big four' accounting and services firm Deloitte and blockchain startup Anquan as the project's technology partners.

Sopnendu Mohanty, fintech boss at Singapore's national bank, was cited as expressing:

"Blockchain technology is radically transforming how financial transactions are performed today, and the ability to transact seamlessly across blockchains will open up a world of new business opportunities"

Singapore's Central bank has already... Blockchain Technology... Click Here to continue reading.
Skywalker Services, LLC

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

One of our trading affiliates from Crypto Carabao Group will be in Singapore Sept. 19-21 to test the new Bisq exchange Face-to-face (F2F) trading feature, intended to compete with LocalBitcoins:
https://bisq.network/

Look for a good deal on the bisq SGD book for a modest amount of bitcoins, if you want to test it also.
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:42:57 AM

Bisq is good decentralized exchange but you need well known arbitrator or trade with your own risk. Hope you can enjoy with it. Cheer.  Kiss

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
Skywalker Services, LLC

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

Bisq is good decentralized exchange but you need well known arbitrator or trade with your own risk. Hope you can enjoy with it. Cheer.  Kiss
That's true of any decentralized exchange where 2-of-3 multisig deals are done.

Also, bisq is going to have a Market Kick-start Day on the 20th Sept:
https://twitter.com/bisq_network/status/1039545239185383426
stellatayvc

Activity: 9
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Does anyone know some Singapore crypto/blockchain local community channels? For example Telegram.

I would like information on this as well!  Smiley

So far I've joined the @CryptoSG groups on Telegram. They have many subgroups there for different stuff like events, newbies etc.
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Anyone in Singapore have any good business idea for the domain Litecoin[dot]zone and want to form a partnership? Or maybe you want purchase it from me through meet up in Singapore (SGD)? PM me.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

Access Blockchain Association Malaysia team members will be at Singapore Fintech Festival from 12 Nov 2018 onwards. Drop by and talk to us. thanks

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

I noticed singapore has done alot of ICOs and adding more. It is interesting to know how the community encourage blockchain technology but have not seen any feedback on the period of the world's contribution to the community as well. I like to know the success rate of ICOs from singapore: fulfilling the roadmap, token getting listed on exchange, sustainability of token on exchange and control of scam ICOs
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

Should I scrape Singapore Bitcointalk topic and see how many legendary Singapore has? The only problem with that is it is hard to determine if a certain post is made by someone in Singapore or not. However, I can use the data to see who is the top posters and etc of this topic.

coin123456

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:24:58 AM

Do Singaporeans invest in cryptocurrencies?
I think Singaporeans aren't interested in cryptocurrencies less than other countries.
Could you recommend some crypto communities?
I want to share the information. 
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:34:02 AM

Do Singaporeans invest in cryptocurrencies?
I think Singaporeans aren't interested in cryptocurrencies less than other countries.
Could you recommend some crypto communities?
I want to share the information. 

Yes. There are projects and exchanges that are Singaporians or made/based in Singapore. Banca is based in Singapore. Liquid is from Singapore before relocating to Japan. I am sure there are communities as there are too many tech conferences that are held in Singapore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto Carabao Group

Activity: 93
Merit: 28

"Don't steal! Your governments hate competition!"

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:51:35 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2020, 12:38:35 AM by Crypto Carabao Group

PSA:
FYB-SG is ceasing operations
Due to our bank account closure, we are ceasing operations. Please login for more information.

Sad, to see this service go.  Cry

Disagree.
This is just a sign of the times: the future of useful cryptocurrencies is in truly decentralized exchanges, such as at least Bisq, which don't rely on the permission of the local armed gang to function.

Always reminds of David Chaum's 1998 explanation for failure of his unprecedented DigiCash:
"As the Web grew, the average level of sophistication of users dropped. It was hard to explain the importance of privacy to them."

Exchanges of decentralized cryptocurrencies through centralized exchanges regulated by local power monopolies only benefit the latter as surveillance and censorship hubs.

That's why centralized exchanges will continue to decline, get hacked and close, with the remaining ones relegated to that purpose through serving the most naive, brainwashed, and dependent on permission from their overlords to use their own money as they wish...

NeCrypto123

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:46:03 PM

I need someone from Singapore to help me answer a few questions with our crypto related project. Please send me message for more information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: