Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FinTab – Portfolio management service  (Read 164 times)
FinTab (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

In June I’ve decided to summarize all of my purchased currencies in a single table in order to see the overall amount I’ve got on all the exchanges and wallets and the overall value of my whole portfolio.

I’ve created a Google Table, added a script for the automatic load of exchange rates from https://coinmarketcap.com/ and it all seemed to work pretty well, yet the script kept hanging up, the fully manual input of transactions was exhausting, it was easy to make a mistake which would lead to the incorrect statistics.

As I found out that it's impossible to work with tables I’ve came up with the idea of creating a system for my personal accounting purposes. But very soon I’ve realized how useful it can be to everyone dealing with cryptocurrencies.

Our principle is quite simple:

there can be as many currencies, e-wallets, exchanges or portfolios as you wish, but all of them must be united by a single accounting system, which:
– takes stock of all the exchanges and currencies, gives the possibility of adding custom exchanges and currencies;
– summarizes the profitability of your whole portfolio, as well as of each single currency;
– takes your funds reserved for the ICO into account, while the tokens are not received yet;
– allows you to create separate portfolios and provide guest access to them;
– is more handy and user-friendly than many other complicated services;
– is more reliable and automated than Excel and Google Tables.

We summarise all your funds using a simple and clear service.
The main point that we’re on to in the nearest future is automating all the transactions synchronisation via the exchanges’ API, thus cutting down the manual input to the minimum.

Our service will be helpful to:
Individual investors — those are users who buy crypto-currencies for medium and long-term positions, almost do not engage in active trade and mainly rely on the growth of currency exchange rates.
The task that we solve here is understanding the type, quantity and allocation of your currencies, and the profitability and growth of each particular currency, as well as of your portfolio as a whole.

Traders — those are active users, working on both short and long positions. They perform many transactions per day, may have several active portfolios and tend to work with a wide range of exchanges.
Unlike "Individual investors", traders perform series of transactions: several transactions within the same currency - purchase, exchange, transfer, withdrawal - and therefore they have a significantly larger amount of transactions going. The important type of functionality for them will be the automation and API integration with the exchanges.

Trusts — in other words, traders who take third-party finance under management and supervise several clients.
They need to be able to separate the agent and client accounts, and actively interact with the technical support for individual improvements. The agent account features the ability of setting the guest access to a specific portfolio, placing a personal logo, generating a report, etc.

Funds — a separate category, distinguished by a large number of clients and a high flow of transactions. For them we are ready to offer individual boxed versions or extended functionality for specific tasks. Also for this category, it is possible to realise the functionality of input/output of funds from investors to the corresponding fund.

What is up right now?
The project is currently at the stage of alpha-testing, we’re seeking for people who would want to be among the first to test our project and give us some feedback, to engage in our creative work and point us in the right direction.

The closed beta-testing is planned to start the 10th of September, you can apply for it on our website.

As for today, we’ve got the system up and running with the basic functionality, the so-called MVP (minimum viable product).
We are developing a mobile application for Android, which is to be released in early October.
We’re also preparing for the pre-ICO which will be launched in early October.

In fact, seems like we’re not having our ICO in a way it should typically be... Instead of quickly making a Landing Page, writing a WhitePaper, launching an ICO in a month and running away with your money - we’ve prepared the TOR, made the MVP and now we already have the alpha version of the service, not to mention that we’ve basically forgotten about the ICO at some point.

Our working objectives are specified on our Trello board, which is open for everyone to see.

Our autumn plans:
September 10 – October 1, 2017
– Closed beta-testing
– CSV importing
– UX/UI design elaboration
– Android app testing
– Preparation for the pre-ICO

October – November 2017
– Public beta-testing
– Start of the pre-ICO
– Release of the Android app
– Connection to exchanges via API
– UX/UI design elaboration
– Export of statistics.
– Addition of analytic tools.
– Mobile app development for iOS.

In order to make our service better, we’re open to any kind of help in such fields as:
– media and social networking;
– promotion abroad;
– launch of the pre-ICO;

We focus on usability, comfort and automation.
Feel free to contact me via Telegram: https://t.me/webolru or info@fintab.io.

Our contacts
Website

Please be sure to share this with friends as you always do!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: