Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace  (Read 17187 times)
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:52:38 AM

Here is my key Smiley

LBxVgqD2JIqi4WN1Ot9Ys25GzxNK

Thank you Smiley
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Core007

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:06:11 AM

We just gonna pump and dump this or what?
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

LBxpyY44folCuDPyDg3kArSZdmH4

Joined to airdrop
Yesterday I wrote in a thread that was deleted.

I joined the airdrop too yesterday but couldn't find the thread in which I posted my key and in that thread there was no condition stated as to avail the airdrop benefit I had to join the libre bazaar signature campaign too I wish libre bazaar team hadn't deleted that thread. Unfortunately I didn't save the key. Hope dev helps me with this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:35:07 PM

i just do not want to miss the revolution so i joined the airdrop, LBxOShFv0dfCH6IDZ7TAe1SgElDF
it sounds like going to be great an anonymous marketplace.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

so, for one to receive the airdrop, they must ware a signature, as per op, this is good, i see some other coins use the technique, i only hate it when they call it airdrop instead of signature bounty,
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

Would not the airdrop start in October? Why are people posting their key here Huh
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

Could the devs please clarify what is going to happen to the people who have already signed up when it was advertised as an airdrop? What happened to the old thread?
Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:20:35 PM

People should stop posting their key here, or the bounty thread is closed in a couple of hours, like the Airdrop thread.

You should make a new airdrop thread and everybody should sent a PM to the dev.
People are not allowed to posts address in threads!
LibreBazaar (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:27:52 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 04:00:55 PM by LibreBazaar

Update (September 29, 2017): Another thread was posted for the airdrop campaign to keep it separate from the announcement / bounty thread but for one reason or the other it has been removed (not by us!) without any notification / justification. So it is assumed that it was creating some sort of a nuisance so we'll avoid posting any separate threads for the airdrop campaign. All instructions to join the airdrop campaign are being posted below:

1. Visit the project site https://librebazaar.org and click Libre Tokens Airdrop. You will see two tabs i.e. Sign Up and Check Status
2. In Sign Up tab, enter your Forum ID and Ethereum Wallet Address then submit the form to receive your airdrop key.
3. PM your airdrop key along with any sensible message to be rolled in for the airdrop.
4. To check your balance enter your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address in Check Status tab. Libre Tokens will be air dropped on October 15, 2017 after which you can go ahead and check number of LBT tokens available to you.

LBT will be sent to your ethereum wallet address before the pre-ICO that is scheduled to be conducted in later half of Fall 2017. All participants of the signature campaign have been automatically rolled in for the airdrop.

Good luck!

Building a Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace (DAM) for the masses. ANN thread
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:31:59 PM

I'm not clear with the understanding of the offerings that are displayed in this thread, actually for airdrop or bounty but its direction like bounty to get token from this thread?
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

Update (September 29, 2017): Another thread was posted for the airdrop campaign to keep it separate from the announcement / bounty thread but for one reason or the other it has been removed (not by us!) without any notification / justification. So it is assumed that it was creating some sort of a nuisance so we'll avoid posting any separate threads for the airdrop campaign. All instructions to join the airdrop campaign are being posted below:

1. Visit the project site https://librebazaar.org and click Libre Tokens Airdrop. You will see two tabs i.e. Sign Up and Check Status
2. In Sign Up tab, enter your Forum ID and Ethereum Wallet Address then submit the form to receive your airdrop key.
3. Post your airdrop key in this thread along with any sensible message to be rolled in for the airdrop.
4. To check your balance enter your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address in Check Status tab. Libre Tokens will be air dropped on October 15, 2017 after which you can go ahead and check number of LBT tokens available to you.

LBT will be sent to your ethereum wallet address before the pre-ICO that is scheduled to be conducted in later half of Fall 2017. All participants of the signature campaign have been automatically rolled in for the airdrop.

Good luck!
you need to open up a new thread in the bounties subforum , otherwise with people posting their airdrop key
this thread will get closed real quick again.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

Its not clear if this is airdrop or signature campaign. where to find the airdrop thread for the airdrop any link?

LibreBazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

People should stop posting their key here, or the bounty thread is closed in a couple of hours, like the Airdrop thread.

You should make a new airdrop thread and everybody should sent a PM to the dev.
People are not allowed to posts address in threads!

Please note that the airdrop key is not your wallet address so there shouldn't be any problem posting it here.

Could the devs please clarify what is going to happen to the people who have already signed up when it was advertised as an airdrop? What happened to the old thread?

It has been clarified that the thread was removed but not by us. However, since no notification has been sent identifying the reason of removal, it is assumed it was may be because people were posting in both the airdrop thread and this one. Nevertheless, we hope it won't be a problem now.

Would not the airdrop start in October? Why are people posting their key here Huh

Sign ups for the airdrop campaign have started already. LBT will be airdropped on October 15, 2017 after which participants can check the number of LBT air dropped on their accounts by following the instructions given in this thread. LBT will be sent to their ethereum wallet address right before the pre-ICO that is scheduled in later half of Fall 2017.

so, for one to receive the airdrop, they must ware a signature, as per op, this is good, i see some other coins use the technique, i only hate it when they call it airdrop instead of signature bounty,

There was a bounty / signature campaign but refer to update dated 29/09/2017 for details regarding the airdrop campaign that has started now.

LBxpyY44folCuDPyDg3kArSZdmH4

Joined to airdrop
Yesterday I wrote in a thread that was deleted.

I joined the airdrop too yesterday but couldn't find the thread in which I posted my key and in that thread there was no condition stated as to avail the airdrop benefit I had to join the libre bazaar signature campaign too I wish libre bazaar team hadn't deleted that thread. Unfortunately I didn't save the key. Hope dev helps me with this.

We did not delete the thread. Even thou we did not receive any notification / reason for the deletion, it is assumed that it was creating a nuisance due to people posting in both threads and hence it was deleted by the moderators. We have checked that you have been rolled in for the airdrop campaign thou, your airdrop key is LBxqXx98P8ZxQ0Xq7xGhJudjNzLy

as far as i know this is not airdrop but why keep post key if not wear Libre signature

Same question here.. Can you clarify this please: Do we have to wear your signature to be part of airdrop distribution, or what exactly we have to do?

No, you don't. Confusion is due to one of the threads being deleted.

There is a signature campaign and now the airdrop campaign has been started. You do not need to use forum signatures to join the airdrop campaign, instructions to be rolled in for the airdrop is at the top of this thread. If you'd also like to join the signature campaign then simply use your airdrop key in the BBCode as explained in the thread for signature campaign and you'll also be credited points as per rewards scheme defined for the signature campaign. But since airdrop campaign has started, this is purely optional, you might choose to join just the airdrop without using our forum signatures.

every day 200 tokens with signature campaign  Smiley very nice

This is right. There is no minimum post requirement.
If I don't post, will not I receive it or does it not matter? Will I receive anyway because I have the signature? What is the total supply and how will the airdrop be in October?

Please read the response that is right above this one.

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

The people who already posted their airdrop key in yesterdays deleted thread - do they need to post their key again in this thread ?

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

Its not clear if this is airdrop or signature campaign. where to find the airdrop thread for the airdrop any link?

I think it's both, I think you can either join the airdrop or join the signature campaign by joining the airdrop you just have to follow the steps that was posted by the dev, save your key though just in case this thread will get deleted.

3. Post your airdrop key in this thread along with any sensible message to be rolled in for the airdrop.

Good luck!

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

LBxa8moWuSTNFtt6rk8PbrACWcYr

just joined the airdrop
thanks

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

This is my generated key : LBxsR7ugf2FFvLwo0EHUF6tVGVIF to participate in the airdrop.
Thanks dev and good luck with this interesting project based on a decentralized anonymous marketplace that seems a very good idea!!
LibreBazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

We are getting a lot of participants for the airdrop campaign and it has been brought to our notice by the community that community members posting their airdrop key for validation purposes in thread will break forum rules. Hence, now the participants need to send us their airdrop key privately for validation purposes, after which they will be rolled in for the airdrop campaign. All participants who have already posted their airdrop key in this thread have been rolled in for the airdrop but if you haven't posted your airdrop key here then you will need to PM it to us so we can validate and roll you in for the airdrop. Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

LBxrzlBDYXEGKNHqEKGu0V9yyOls

whether this is correct. I think there is another thread   Grin

as first stood here airdrop without signature! Do you get the airdrop? I ask myself again to know. it was changed .
please briefly inform whether it is still current or one without signature nothing gets . thx  Wink
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

We are getting a lot of participants for the airdrop campaign and it has been brought to our notice by the community that community members posting their airdrop key for validation purposes in thread will break forum rules. Hence, now the participants need to send us their airdrop key privately for validation purposes, after which they will be rolled in for the airdrop campaign. All participants who have already posted their airdrop key in this thread have been rolled in for the airdrop but if you haven't posted your airdrop key here then you will need to PM it to us so we can validate and roll you in for the airdrop. Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Hey man I just joined the airdrop but I lost my key, is there anyway I can get it back?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: