Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal to Bitcoin with 25% fees  (Read 776 times)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:10:28 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 08:08:55 AM by Ajayjkhidhgtfe

I will give you any amount of bitcoin with minimum $15 in exchange of your paypal funds in any currency. No id verification or other verification required. I will give all my ids including address proof and my verified account info of unocoin exchange(which i use to buy bitcoin) as proof

My commission:25%
Time frame for delivery:1-5 working days(except saturday and sunday or any other official holiday)
My paypal email: ajaya935@gmail.com

Contact ajaya935@gmail.com or pm me for more info.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

Bump
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

I don't why no one has tell you about this but your on the wrong board to post this and the way you're bumping your thread is wrong and can make your account ban.
•Bumping a thread must be done exactly 24hours after the first bump and the previous bump should be deleted
•There's a trading board on the forum where this post is appropriate.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

I don't why no one has tell you about this but your on the wrong board to post this and the way you're bumping your thread is wrong and can make your account ban.
•Bumping a thread must be done exactly 24hours after the first bump and the previous bump should be deleted
•There's a trading board on the forum where this post is appropriate.
No its not EXACTLY AFTER 24 hours. Its AFTER 24 hours.
How can OP remove his previous bump when his previous bump is his main post itself? If he removes his bump then how will his thread come to top of the board?

Some people just post shit for earning pennies for signature campaigns.

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:26:58 AM

I will give you any amount of bitcoin with minimum $15 in exchange of your paypal funds in any currency. No id verification or other verification required. I will give all my ids including address proof and my verified account info of unocoin exchange(which i use to buy bitcoin) as proof

My commission:20%
Time frame for delivery:1-5 working days(except saturday and sunday or any other official holiday)

You know that you're at risk of accepting PayPal payments which later can be charged back very easily. On top of that you're willing to give your id, address proof to potential scammer who can very easily misuse it? If you end up dealing with a conman, then you would loose your BTC, your id and your mental peace as well.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

You know that you're at risk of accepting PayPal payments which later can be charged back very easily. On top of that you're willing to give your id, address proof to potential scammer who can very easily misuse it? If you end up dealing with a conman, then you would loose your BTC, your id and your mental peace as well.

We cannot easily trust a stranger online and even if with online transactions those scammer will really motivate your willingness on order to swindle your btc. Don't ever divulge any private information coming from your end to the unknown person whom who transact with, those credentials that you submitted might be used against you for any illegal purposes linked to scamming activities. Maybe in the future they'll be blackmailing you and asked for your bitcoin, and whole things will be diverted to another purpose and not the main transactions of bitcoin exchange.
pokeras29

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:23:59 PM

and why someone has to buy from you and wait 5 days being able to buy from  virwox with the same price and have their bitcoin instantly Huh
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

We cannot easily trust a stranger online and even if with online transactions those scammer will really motivate your willingness on order to swindle your btc. Don't ever divulge any private information coming from your end to the unknown person whom who transact with, those credentials that you submitted might be used against you for any illegal purposes linked to scamming activities. Maybe in the future they'll be blackmailing you and asked for your bitcoin, and whole things will be diverted to another purpose and not the main transactions of bitcoin exchange.

hello, this is all nonsense, i will first withdraw the paypal money to my bank account and then only give btc so the question of chargeback doesn't arise, and about ids theft when i will write text ónly for paypal to bitcoin on every id then obviously it can't be used for identity theft
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:42:34 PM

and why someone has to buy from you and wait 5 days being able to buy from  virwox with the same price and have their bitcoin instantly Huh

hello you can use this because you don't need to verify your identity and there is no upper limit
sovize

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:52:57 AM

hi

i have 90 USD paypal too

accept btc can pay 10% more then current btc rate preev
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:01 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 08:04:35 AM by Ajayjkhidhgtfe

hi

i have 90 USD paypal too

hello, 10% won't do you will have to pay 25% more
vcc-paypal

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

hi

i have 90 USD paypal too

hello, 10% won't do you will have to pay 25% more
25% and 5days waiting?
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

hello, this is all nonsense, i will first withdraw the paypal money to my bank account and then only give btc so the question of chargeback doesn't arise, and about ids theft when i will write text ónly for paypal to bitcoin on every id then obviously it can't be used for identity theft

I wish you knew how PayPal works.
Even after withdrawing funds to your bank, if chargeback happens and you lose the case then your PayPal account will go into negative balance and any further payments that you will receive will be used to cover that negative balance.

VegaAISolutions

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:54:40 PM

I understand you're trying to defend a service that you're offering and that a lot of people are impatient and don't understand that it takes time for money remittance to work it's magic without everybody involved getting fucked and losing their money... with that being said I think your thread and your approach could be crafted a lot more carefully to inform your clients of this fact and of the nature of dealing with the banking environment and PayPal's stringent security when it comes to money remittance of this type.

it's just my suggestion that rather than arguing with clients on your thread you should retool your thread and your approach to give your business better Optics and inform your clients of the ins and outs and very nature of this business. it's my opinion that if you take that type of approach you will find yourself with a lot more customers and a lot fewer questions.

just one person's advice, as someone who's dealt with both PayPal and banking with Bitcoin involved and has had many problems navigating the river and the line between what they call Legal money remittance and money laundering.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: