Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website For sale [ BTC, LTC, ETH, LSK Accepted ]  (Read 633 times)
|Admiral| (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

Hello Forum Members!

Zerohourico.us is for sale.

Some stats about the site:

1. 86 Users registered in Just 2 Months, with premium subscription of 10$ a Month.
    Total revenue in ust 45 days is 850$+

2. Though There are Advertisement slots of: ( Frankly I never put any advertisement on zerohourico.us, i am not fan of CPM and small payouts )

i) Files and Folders Preview Page : 800x150
   ii) Dashboard : 220px , 365px.
   iii) Homepage : ~800px

Some features of ZeroHourico.us

Ajax Based – Zerohourico.us is a ajax based application, which means it has no browser page refreshes when navigating through the application.
Folders – Each user can create unlimited folders and sub-folders to host their files. They will be displayed and can be navigated from left panel folders list and breadcrumbs above the files list.
Translatable – Zerohourico.us is fully translation ready. All you need to do is translate key – value pairs in a simple text file.
Responsive – Zerohourico.us is fully responsive and will work on desktop and touch devices.
File Previews – Preview multiple file types including audio, video, text, pdf, zip and images right in the browser without the need to download the file.
Amazon S3, Rackspace, Dropbox – Easily switch between using your servers hard drive, Amazon S3, Rackspace or Dropbox for file storage.
HTML5 Multi File Upload – Files are uploaded using modern HTML5, it supports multiple file uploads, resumable uploads and live upload progress panel.
User System – Fully featured users system with social login(facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, account settings and more.
Links – Easily share file links via social services like facebook and twitter, send them via email right from dashboard so people without your site account can easily preview them, protect them with a password if needed.
Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
Grid and List views – Both grid and list views are available and freely switchable by the user so they can select the one they prefer more.
Ads – 6 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and Zerohourico.us will do the rest.
Professional Design- Impress your users with a pixel-perfect professional design based on google material design.
Settings- There are many settings that allow you to customize the site to your needs, including maximum allowed file size, max simultaneous uploads, file format whitelist and blacklist, maximum space for each user, meta information and more.
Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
Payments system – Zerohourico.us comes with integrated subscription system that allows you to effortlessly offer your users plans with different amount of space available (fully configurable by you), this system can be completely disabled as well if you prefer.
Drag and Drop – Zerohourico.us has a near desktop drag and drop experience, including selecting multiple items by dragging a box with a mouse, dragging items to a different folder/trash, uploading items by dragging them onto the site and more.
Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on file or folder) is available with all the actions you’d expect like delete, copy, share, move, rename, get link and more. This menu can be accessed from navigation bar as well on touch based devices.
Trash – Deleted items will first be moved to trash so they can be restored later.
Favorites – Favorite files or folders so you can find them easily from favorites page later.
Search – Powerful search will find files and folders that are at any level of depth.
Recent Activity – Panel on the right will display any activity that occurred recently in active folder, include file uploads, deletion, favorite and more.

I will personally Configure the website on your hosting account.

Cost of maintenance and hosting: Not More than 50$ a Year, and it will include the ssl certification also. ( pretty cheap )

You can host this site on NAmecheap with 50$ Bitcoins.

In future Bitcoin Payment can be added.

Users can visit the site and if they need admin panel then let me know.

Bids:

Starting Bid: 0.25BTC
Min Increment: 0.01BTC
BIN: 0.35BTC
BID Closing Time: 72 Hours after this thread is created.

PM or POST here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
|Admiral| (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

From OP's loan thread:

Amount Needed: 0.3BTC
Well i am in urgent need of money for investment.
I have a earning website which earns around 800$ every month in Paypal. The website is worth and has a lot of potential, yearly income is 9,600$, The expenditure on the site is like 50& to 70$ not more than that yearly. ( www.Zerohourico.us )

I am willing to put that in collateral or ready to transfer that to the party with full rights if he want to buy it. [1]

Besides that i have 1000 MNX and i am willing to put that into collateral if [1] doesnot work , collateral will be based on ICO price of MNX, dont think that all 1000 MNX will be put to collateral.

I am not aware of how to take loan here, so if anything i am missing then let me know.

Regards,

Offering collateral and trying to sell said collateral at the same time will get you a Negative.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:41:58 PM

Since you did not wait for a reply on your other thread:

Amount Needed: 0.3BTC
Well i am in urgent need of money for investment.
I have a earning website which earns around 800$ every month in Paypal. The website is worth and has a lot of potential, yearly income is 9,600$, The expenditure on the site is like 50& to 70$ not more than that yearly. ( www.Zerohourico.us )

I am willing to put that in collateral or ready to transfer that to the party with full rights if he want to buy it. [1]

Besides that i have 1000 MNX and i am willing to put that into collateral if [1] doesnot work , collateral will be based on ICO price of MNX, dont think that all 1000 MNX will be put to collateral.

I am not aware of how to take loan here, so if anything i am missing then let me know.

Regards,

Offering collateral and trying to sell said collateral at the same time will get you a Negative. If you can't see how bad this looks, I don't know what else to say.
Also, many if not all websites can be recovered via social engineering by the seller, leaving the buyer without.
I am not selling the website and trying to take a loan at the same time, I am ready to get into the deal which ever comes first.
I don't know which website you are talking about that can be recovered by social engineering?? In zerohourico.us , have you looked at it? What make you think that it can be recovered after selling by social engineering? Have you talked to me on how I am transferring the website? At least you should had as then it could make more sense.

Anyways I will lock the thread in lending section after you reply here as I don't want you to think that I locked fearing you.
And yes I stated in op that if anything I am missing kindly do inform me and I appreciate that you pointed me out my mistake , may be possibly.

auc·tion
ˈôkSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: auction; plural noun: auctions

a public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.
    "the books are expected to fetch a six-figure sum at tomorrow's auction"
        the action or process of selling something at an auction.
        "the Ferrari sold at auction for $10 million"
        Bridge
        the part of the play in which players bid to decide the contract in which the hand shall be played.

verb
verb: auction; 3rd person present: auctions; past tense: auctioned; past participle: auctioned; gerund or present participle: auctioning

sell or offer for sale at an auction.
    "his collection of vintage cars is to be auctioned off tomorrow"

What is your definition of an Auction?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:44:24 PM

I just checked the site and i must say that it is indeed a Nice site, I currently have no BTC or any altcoin as mentioned in OP so i can't bid but the site that you are selling is awesome. I wish you a good luck with your Auction.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:20:03 PM

I'll bid 0.25 if I can have some assurances that you are not trying to sell and use the site as collateral simultaneously
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

the site runs on which script/back-end?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:51:20 PM

the site runs on which script/back-end?

I'm guessing it's built on this:
https://codecanyon.net/item/bedrive-file-sharing-and-cloud-storage/12700384
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:33:42 PM

Does the website support bitcoin or other crypto payments ?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:28:13 AM

Does the website support bitcoin or other crypto payments ?
As par as i see it doesn't not have crypto payment but implementing a crypto payment gateway is not a troublesome task you can get it in php script for 5$ on freelancer.
for OP the site looks stunning , i know it is based on script but i see major change in code and security which is awesome, good luck with your sale.

I'll bid 0.25 if I can have some assurances that you are not trying to sell and use the site as collateral simultaneously

congrats on your bid man!

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
|Admiral| (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:18:40 AM

Auction has ended and the highest bid is 0.25BTC

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: