Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 06:32:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28176 times)
datodota002

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:46:53 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 386

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue appreciating over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term. Smiley

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
secdark

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Well there are somepoint that you will panic on selling it because it will dump more and im like that person before once the price is dropping im panicing on selling my bitcoin or coins but now this is my first time to hold and patience is the key and strong mind and not tempted to sell it. Im holding it to gain more profit but if i need money then i need to sell it no matter what the price is

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ICO DEC 5, 2017 13.00 UTC
WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER TELEGRAM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
....FUNDCRU....
BLOCKCHAIN-POWERED FUNDRAISING PLATFORM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.ex-Vormetric CTO,
ex-Make-A-Wish CEO

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
TheGodson

Activity: 140

--->*>*>*> www.earnthosebitcoin.com <*<*<*<--

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

I'm a big fan of holding. If I was to sell now I'd still be ahead since when I started. This whole thing with China will settle down eventually and Bitcoin will continue to rise... hopefully. I'm more likely to be stubborn and hold onto something that I shouldn't, then sell when it is down. I think it is best to come up with a long term plan and stick it out unless something really big comes up that influences your decision, but even then I still hold.

Looking for more ways to earn more Bitcoin? Go to www.earnthosebitcoin.com to find out how.
___Man of mystery--Satoshi Nakamoto--Creator of coin______Making history--An innovative money--The future is here______My link shows it clear--A better way to earn those--Now earn those Bitcoin___
YuginKadoya

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

Presumably many will sell their bitcoin if the price goes down, but for me I will hold my bitcoin and wait because we can always see that even if the price goes down it would surely gonna goes up one thing or another there is no stopping the value of bitcoin to rise up to $5000 mark or even $10,000 mark value you just need to have faith, and I suggest just hold on to bitcoin, you will just sell small amount if you would really need it.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
apumaycry

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

well I will HODL because I strongly believe in the future bitcoin prices will continue to rise in because of the demand and supply is tiny
iloveass2

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

I don't really care if bitcoin price go down to the bottom. To me, bitcoin is not a thing that you depend your life on. To me it is a habit. Bitcoi has given a lot of experience in trading and stock community. Start from the beginning and don't care much about the price, i definitely save bitcoin because i believe bitcoin even if the price is not a important thing but still valueable on stocking and trading market and for other stuffs.
Trofo

Activity: 126

Translating to Croatian

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:03:15 PM

For me it is all about patience and hodling. There will always be some local ups and downs but over the long time I believe BTC can only go up.

Xenrise

Activity: 280

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:05:58 PM

If the bitcoin price will go down that would be the right time for us to buy many bitcoins and hodl. That is the main rule in trading, buy low and sell high. Do that and you will succeed in the future.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

It happens in market and we should have our trust on the bitcoins. After small correction, the price will be increased in few days so there is no need to panic. I will hold the bitcoins for longer time rather trying to avoid the loss.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
|            TWITTER             ANN THREAD             MEDIUM            |
Jolyy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shamie1002

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

This is my first time experiencing a big sink in price since BTC went pass 5k$ and I am confidently holding my coins. Personally, I see this as an opportunity to buy BTC in a affordable way and I know I can profit from it as everybody says that Bitcoin is just on its way to become more famous, acceptable in a more legal way and definitely the strongest digital currency.
Hold on and buy guys.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
madzarux

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

I would most definitely hold on to my coins with the belief that it will go back up at some point. I strongly believe that bitcoin's only way is up  Wink
aizen10

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

be practically business minded when bitcoin price drop down no need to panic, it has a possibility that bitcoin pump again, so i do hold it until it pump gain, we all know that bitcoin is totally a investment program that you got more profit from holding it, so its normally happen that bitcoin price drop down. holding it is the best way not to cut your losses.

Eugenar

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:14:44 PM

I will compel into holding it. In that case, you're already there, you already invested and investment comes with risk in the first place. And knowing the fact that it is part of its volatility no matter how low will its price fall, we should be patient. There'll always be pumps after the dumps you'll just have to wait. But if you don't want to gamble, it will be better if you'll cut the loss. It will depend on your mindset still.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Hamphser

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

If you are a newbie specially on trading or investing then most likely you would really panic on these times on which when you saw the price of bitcoin is dropping and you see that you investment is decreasing or going on reds and i would say it is really a normal thing on feeling up on making cutting loses but you shouldnt really do such thing because if you do know bitcoin its price do really recover up later on and we would definitely think its better to hold on.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
aldrian09

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

If bitcoin price will go down I will not cut loss but instead I will buy more bitcoin and wait for the price to bounce back and besides I am holding my bitcoin for long term so I don't need to worry if the price is down as of the moment.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
nightxglow

Activity: 210

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:21:39 PM

Because i use bitcoin as long term investment, of course i will choose to hold my bitcoin.
It's normal that the price drops, but don't need to be panick and sell everything because you're afraid to get more loss.
Just wait calmly, because bitcoin is so promising and have bright future.
I believe not long later the price will steadily increases and you'll gain profit later.
If i sell it, i'll just regret it when i see the price is getting higher, meanwhile i sell my bitcoin at low price lol

JimmieA

Activity: 299

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

In this case I think we will have two solutions. We can continue to wait, that is the simplest thing we can do. And as we grow back, we think we will not lose money. Or you can accept to give up the lost money when the price drops and sell btc you have, or you can also switch to a more stable altcoin.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
[/center
Kava

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

I will hold bitcoin until the price rises high enough. Panic does not allow you to earn and makes many sell much earlier, even while losing money. You need patience to earn.

SM23031997

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:28:03 PM

Most of the people here believe in bitcoins and are ready to hold them for a longer period of time but In my opinion, Holding them won't help when the price starts decreasing. I will try to sell them as soon as possible and try to get them again on better price to earn some more profit but for now, it is not going to happen before New year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.