Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 09:43:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28084 times)
xSkyer

Activity: 154

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:25:59 PM

I will keep them in my wallet as long as I'm alive. If I die, my bitcoins will be considered as donation to community Wink
$100k is minimum for me to sell. You can't earn money without losing some.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitorama

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

hold it, we trust in blockchain and satoshi

stromae

Activity: 196

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:28:52 PM

I will keep them in my wallet as long as I'm alive. If I die, my bitcoins will be considered as donation to community Wink
$100k is minimum for me to sell. You can't earn money without losing some.

I predicted this and I'm already out for 80% of my assets now. I only hold 20% of my total assets with loss. I won't cut my loss, I don't like this style. Rather than it, I keep it and try to be pass into profit side.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
liuqi

Activity: 336

1st Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:29:51 PM

The loss you cut today will be lost profit from tomorrow.
A low bitcoin price is an opportunity. You can get your hands on bitcoins at a lower price.
If anything I would increase my bitcoin portfolio.
Presumed I had enough cash to do so.

Bitcoin holding is not like a share market to invest and sell it out it dips off. You have consider bitcoin is like a gold which dips and always increases. This will grow everywhere time whenever the price dump is happened on the chart. I will say every bitcoin user should hold the bitcoin till 2020. In that time bitcoin will exponential.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Reid

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

You cut your loss and your bitcoin will still be the same.
You just got more cash out of it. When you buy there is like a tax where the bitcoin buy rate is higher than the sell rate. So you will need a lot of distance for that sell rate.
I will just let it stay if that happens. There is no use selling when the profit is really nothing because I want to buy again. The worst part is suddenly it will increase which will make you doubt again if you will buy.

ropyu1978

Activity: 535

Cashaa

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:31:44 PM

bitcoin prices are now down.
but I am not anxious for that.
I believe that bitcoin prices will rise again, this is a matter of course in the world of currency. and there should be steps and strategies to work around this.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Kevondo

Activity: 392

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

This is my first time experiencing a big sink in price since BTC went pass 5k$ and I am confidently holding my coins. Personally, I see this as an opportunity to buy BTC in a affordable way and I know I can profit from it as everybody says that Bitcoin is just on its way to become more famous, acceptable in a more legal way and definitely the strongest digital currency.
Hold on and buy guys.
Indeed bitcoin is the name of the patience and holding do it is very important to keep your patience with you and not to lose your profit by selling your bitcoin at the time of the dump because the pump and dump are the part of the bitcoin so it happens it is very normal if you see the price of the bitcoin going down then keep your bitcoin with you and soon you will see bitcoin going up again so holding is better than selling and cutting your bitcoin so good luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Tszunami98

Activity: 140

English ► Romanian Translator

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

It would be great to sell at the peak and then buy when the price is low but these requires some trading skills. I personally will hold and probably buy some more if the price of btc goes sufficiently low. It is a double edged sword now because i am also involved in some campaigns where i earn btc and i am literally forced to hold them so i wont lose value by trading at a low price.

alva5763

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

Bitcoin pricing is active 24 hours per day. You can sell at night and when you check in morning there has been a sudden and large rise on which you have missed out or vice versa. True bitcoin has suffered a large drop past 2 days but chance is when bitcoin recovers it will be swift and high. Sell and you miss that chance. It is not the same as say UK shares where the market is only open between 8 am and 4.30pm.
bs9

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:23:40 PM

Bitcoin price are always not pump sometime we are seeing its dump.so donot worried  about it I suggest  hold for long time. you may be profitable

Baofeng

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:25:13 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

A lose is a lose. So to mitigate it, its better to hodl that to sell it. You may get a chance to still profit if the price recover and goes to new ATH again. But it you sell today, you already lose you chances. Although you can still buy bitcoin anytime, we don't really know the price movement lets say, after 1 day. It may dip more or recover very fast. So I advise you to just hodl and just observe how the price movement goes.

On the other hand, if you have funds, its better to buy today and accumulate more. These time are always a good opportunity to get into the market because the price is crashing. Again, since most of us truly believe that bitcoin can recover, buying in this dip is also a better option for investors or traders who have lots of money.

DigitalLemming

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:36:50 PM

The price is built upon week hands. With or without the news the price would have dipped because it grew so fast. The china ban just added a little fuel to the fire. I would not sell, regardless on the news this happens all the time and if you have paid attention the last few months has happened ALOT. It's just another regulation to take into consideration and things will continue to move. People that panic in this situations are the ones that are going to lose a lot of money.
samuraijin

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

I think we also have to draw a very precise conclusion so that we do not get into trouble with the price that goes down from bitcoin prices and gets big losses, it's just that we do not have savings anymore so we'll sell the bitcoin. will lose if selling with the price of lace. and only a few people will stretch to hold their bitcoin in the long run to take huge profits if they hold it for a long time

nightwishx

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Of course I will hold them. even though the bitcoin price drops. I think it's a normal decline and only temporary. I'm also very confident that bitcoin prices will rise again.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:44:10 PM

As I am a believer of cryptocurrency so I will hold my coins in case of a price dump.
Instead of freaking out, I will buy more coins when there is a price dump as I will take an advantage of the low price which gives a quick money making opportunity.
AngelSky

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

I think we also have to draw a very precise conclusion so that we do not get into trouble with the price that goes down from bitcoin prices and gets big losses, it's just that we do not have savings anymore so we'll sell the bitcoin. will lose if selling with the price of lace. and only a few people will stretch to hold their bitcoin in the long run to take huge profits if they hold it for a long time

Holding the Bitcoin for longer will gives you a very high Profit. If the price of bitcoin will loss means ,I won't sell the bitcoin. We must use to inverse in bitcoin. You only can buy bitcoin, only if the price of bitcoin is low. Sell the bitcoin at lower price only if you want some money for emergency.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
J-Spark

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:49:56 PM

If bitcoin priced down, i think i would hold it as long as possible, i guess until the bitcoin value increase again. this also gives us time to think about what we should do or the possible loss that we could have if we converted it when its price is down. but then we don't really know if it is down or not, if it never increases too high or decreases too low. Cheesy
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:53:26 PM

If Bitcoin price goes down, definitely I will hold.  There is no sense in selling at a loss.  Unless I really need the money and there is no way I can get it except selling my BTC.  Currently, I have seen my portfolio going down due to the announcement of CHINA about banning ICO, but well I told myself, I won't be selling them to cut losses, as long as I do not need them to sell for money, they will remain as is Smiley.

██                   ██    
    ▀██▄               ▄██▀    
      ▀█████████████████▀      
         █████████████         
    ▄▄▄▄  ███████████  ▄▄▄▄    
▄▄███████████████████████████▄ 
▀▀████████  ███████  ████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▀▀▀▀    
          ███████████          
           █████████           
            ███████            
           ██ ███ ██           
            ▀▀███▀▀            
MilkCoin                                                              ███▀▀
                    ▀█                                 ██▀██▀▀▀▀
██▄             ▀█▀█                           ██▀███▀▀▀  
     ██▄        ▀█▀██                      █▀█████▀▀    
         ██▄      ▀██▀█                ██▀████ ▀▀            
            ██        ██▀██            ██▀██ █             
              ▀█        ██▀█▀         █▀██▀▀               
                ▀█      ▀██▀█      █▀██▀        ▄█▀       
                  ▀█      █▀███   ▀███      ▄█▀        
                   ▀█      ██ ██ ▀██      ▄█▀           
                     ▀█       ██    ██    ▄█▀             
                       ▀█ █   █    █   ▄█▀              
                         ▀██████████▀               
  Invest in agricultural project
using blockchain technologies
                                                              ███▀▀
                    ▀█                                 ██▀██▀▀▀▀
██▄             ▀█▀█                           ██▀███▀▀▀  
     ██▄        ▀█▀██                      █▀█████▀▀    
         ██▄      ▀██▀█                ██▀████ ▀▀            
            ██        ██▀██            ██▀██ █             
              ▀█        ██▀█▀         █▀██▀▀               
                ▀█      ▀██▀█      █▀██▀        ▄█▀       
                  ▀█      █▀███   ▀███      ▄█▀        
                   ▀█      ██ ██ ▀██      ▄█▀           
                     ▀█       ██    ██    ▄█▀             
                       ▀█ █   █    █   ▄█▀              
                         ▀██████████▀               
➤ TWITTER
➤ TELEGRAM
➤ WHITEPAPER
➤ FACEBOOK
➤ ANN THREAD
➤ WEBSITE

ICO Starts  
 Nov 15st 2017 

Mr.Yoso

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:54:15 PM

Honestly, if i buy a bitcoin at high price and it drops i dunno what im going to do i need to be wise on my decisions . There so many things that will happen . Will the price rise again? Or will it remain down? We need to be observant on the market . If we think that the price will remain down the we should cash out what we invested dont wait to the point that we lost so much . It is normal for the people who are investing that we lose money . There is no 100% win in investing .

MR.YOSOOO
MaxDigger

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:58:31 PM

I believe in bitcoin and I would not get so easily released. I would try to take advantage of such situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.