Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 10:32:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27915 times)
Evilmorty69

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:14:50 PM

I think I'll hold. because judging by the trend, it will increase Smiley
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammiko

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:21:25 PM

If you are confident about bitcoin and its future, you know that at some point the price is going to make a rebound even if it reaches a very low price level. If anything, buying on dips could be a strategy that works for the long term. This recent news, again from China, could bring the price even lower than $3,500 and maybe that is just the price range that some are waiting for another buy back.
MFY151

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Hold, if we are talking about bitcoin's price going down after a couple of months it is not enough for me to consider it as a threat for me to cut my loss. I love taking risks in life and in my investments red market charts happens usually, it is always your call that you should follow so that you won't have any regrets in the end.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
romec1701

Activity: 112

Thank you for having me! :)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:37:54 PM

Bitcoin has shown extreme resilience. After every dip it has powered onto new heights. Partly there is the scarcity aspect (which as several charts I have seen show will increase with time as fewer new coins are "found") which will drive prices even further.

Although it has many flaws its principle asset is the breadth of the community. If there are people that want to buy, hold and most importantly USE it as currency then there is truely no limit on how high the price can go.

If you have the time to sell at ATH and buy in the dips then fair play to you, you may increase your investment faster, but anyone holding on for the ride will be in the green over time.

kucritt

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:45:12 PM

firstly im checking situation first, if the down is because fake issues and some people just panic sell in an hour maybe i will hold it but if that issues are true i will sell it (cut loss) my bitcoin and start to buy it again on lowest price

MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:04:52 PM

Bitcoin is a unstable investment, you can not follow this river if you do not have a strong will. As to me, bitcoin is just a left-handed job but i always try to have right decisions whenever the market go up or down.
Based on my own experience, bitcoin will has a bright future and the value will be increases. I will hold my loss and wait for it price up again as the way it always be

siti25

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:14:07 PM

Maybe the bitcoin should be retained, stored and wait until the bitcoin price is high again. The rise and fall of the bitcoin price is what we should know will happen and we should be ready for it. If bitcoin prices fall, maybe we just need to be patient because someday bitcoin price will go back up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 378

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

Dont be afraid if bitcoin price will dump, just still hold your btc ,because once you panic in selling it. It will more be get dump.so just hold it.be patience.all of us seen the improvement of bitcoin.its getting higher and higher everyday.

yes, don't sell when panic, because in the end, we will regret it. better when the price of bitcoin down, we can buy more at low prices. I usually do this rather than cut lose.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
humanvelocity

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:54:59 PM

I personally feel like holding is the right thing to do because Bitcoin's value just keeps increasing everyday there might be some ups and downs but end of the day all I see is the value increasing. If you look at the Bitcoin value graph you see the value going up like crazy and its a big time loss if you sell it when price goes down.
Casalania

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:22 PM

yes, of course i will hold it, if its price goes down, it will increase for sure, but it takes time. may a week, for sure it will increase. bitcoin never fails to amaze me everytime it goes down, it always takes back its position on top.

Jafri101

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

If its price gonna down so i will hold it because i have seen that whenever bitcoin's price goes down then suddenly it gets a huge bump and it goes to moon. So i would prefer holding when it goes down.

vafro

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

I in no way reduce reduction simply because so far bitcoin usually increase in value. But it can not be denied it will take a prolonged time. This might be an input for you, do not hurry to lower decline.
cleofila

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:45:27 PM

Meanwhile I will hold BTC until it gets its value back. I believe the governments of weak economies would reserve the funds into BTC instead American Dollars. So they would keep their values.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
DrYe5

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

Meanwhile I will hold BTC until it gets its value back. I believe the governments of weak economies would reserve the funds into BTC instead American Dollars. So they would keep their values.

I do not think it's possible. Price is still stable and growing. Every day I follow the situation on the market and if I see something strange I would react immediately, but today I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. You can sleep peacefully!

chip1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
given the chance if i had lots of bitcoin iwould keep 70% on long term hold and sell 30% when there is over bought situation and buy back when it dips again to increase my bag of holdings..!

i think it's a good strategy mate, maybe the allocation depends on your courage to take risks, but I appreciate your opinion I might also try it by selling some part when the price goes down, of course to reduce the losses if the price keeps falling, and if the price goes back down the choice is to buy again and expect the price to go up immediately. so that it will erase the loss or even get benefit, but certainly it has considerable risk ?
Buy again and receive more loss, is right Cheesy? I never buy an altcoin are falling down by the bearish trend till I have see some signal neutral or bounce. Of course, it is not easy to know that time, because the whale always create many traps to make us doubt our decision.

artyo

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:37:11 AM

I will not only keep my bitcoin but I will obtain far more, I believe bitcon has so much potential that I am inclined to invest for the long expression. However it is very essential to investigation on what triggers this value fall, by generating an evaluation of what is taking place you will gain much more expertise and confidence on your investments.
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:46:06 AM

if bitcoin goes down , you should buy more if you have an extra money , bitcoin is just gaining it's popularity and momentum, don't cut loss just wait for your target margin if you are a day or mid trader..
NerdYale

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

Im sure like a lot of the people here, I'd hold my bitcoin. Although bitcoin is known for its volatility, and it has been down several times, still it manages to rise up and reach even higher rates. I really have faith in bitcoin, so I'll hold my coins until I really need the money to cash out.

Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:23:57 AM

Ideally I would like to hold on to my coins, but as usual the final decision will depend upon my financial situation at that time. If I am really short of cash, then I will be forced to sell at least a part of my coins, even if the exchange rates are really low. But if I am in a comfortable position, then I will never think about selling my coins, even if the prices dip to $10 per coin.

Palider

Activity: 343

🎮 Cash Poker Pro 🎮

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:29:31 AM

i will hold all my resources when bitcoin price goes down i will wait again until the price will go up and when i get profit that will be the good time for selling all my resources. but some people will sell all their resources because they loss and that will be the time also to buy more resources.

▄██████████████    █████████████▄
    ▄██▀                                                       ▀██▄
   ██▀                                                              ▀██
 ██                                                                     ██
██                                                                       ██
 ██▄                                                                   ██
  ▀██▄                                                            ▄██▀
     ▀██▄▄                                                    ▄██▀
          ▀█████████████   █████████████▀▀
                                         ██
Cash Poker Pro
   ♠    ♦    ♣    ♥ 
              ▒▓██ ░░░ ▓█▓▒             
           ▓██████     ██████▓         
        ░▓███▓▓███ ░░░ ▓███▓████▒       
       ▓████▓▓████████████▓██████▓     
      ░░░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▒▒██▓█████▓▒░░░     
          ░███▓▒▒▓██████▒░▒███▒         
    ▓▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▒██▒   ░▓   
    ███▓▒██▓░▓████      ▓███░▒██▒▒███▒ 
   ▓███████▓██████  ██▓▓█████▓████████ 
   ███▓███▓▒██████      █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓██▓███▓░██████████  █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓███████▓▓█████      █████▓███████▓ 
    ███▒▒██▓░▓██████████████░▓██▒▒███░ 
    ▒▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▓██▒   ░▒   
      ░   ░███▓░▒▓█▓▓▓██▒░▓███▒   ░     
       ░▒▓██████▓██▒▒▒██▓██████▓▒░     
       ▒████▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓████▓     
         ▓██▓▓▓███  ░░ ▓██▓▓███▓░       
           ▒██████     ██████▓         
              ░▒▓█ ░░░ ▓█▓░             
Anonymity Fair Play Cryptocurrency New Platforms
А platform that will change the world of poker!
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█
                   JOIN US!
ICO Starts: Oct 26th 2017 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.