Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 09:12:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27250 times)
shone08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:33:33 AM

I still hold and buy more bitcoin if the price  are continue to fall down this is what i’m doing this last dump of bitcoin because of china banned ico this is a good strategy for me because I believe bitcoin will recover soon that’s will give you a good profit soon don’t be panic to sell your bitcoin why? Because soon you will realize your decision was good. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerowacik

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:47 AM

Ideally I would like to hold on to my coins, but as usual the final decision will depend upon my financial situation at that time. If I am really short of cash, then I will be forced to sell at least a part of my coins, even if the exchange rates are really low. But if I am in a comfortable position, then I will never think about selling my coins, even if the prices dip to $10 per coin.
Yes everything is back to what is happening to us. when we are in need of money then it can not be avoided. but when the price declines my advice to be able to Holding and wait until the situation stabilizes. because seeing some incidents usually bitcoin will return to the positive treck some time after. may not be predictable but I am sure it will happen. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and even up to 1 year. our patience will determine the results we will get.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
corroze

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:48:50 AM

Ideally I would like to hold on to my coins, but as usual the final decision will depend upon my financial situation at that time. If I am really short of cash, then I will be forced to sell at least a part of my coins, even if the exchange rates are really low. But if I am in a comfortable position, then I will never think about selling my coins, even if the prices dip to $10 per coin.
Yes everything is back to what is happening to us. when we are in need of money then it can not be avoided. but when the price declines my advice to be able to Holding and wait until the situation stabilizes. because seeing some incidents usually bitcoin will return to the positive treck some time after. may not be predictable but I am sure it will happen. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and even up to 1 year. our patience will determine the results we will get.

Maybe it would be better, although we know by holding bitcoin would have a chance to get big profits but surely if our economic conditions support to do that, because not all bitcoin users already have a well-established life.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:32:08 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

if I buy a bitcoin then the price go down, I will keep it first, waiting for the price to go up again. or I will buy more bitcoin as much as I can. sometimes it is down the price, but believe only, bitcoin prices always go up every year. so I think it has nothing to lose.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:57:10 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Well there are somepoint that you will panic on selling it because it will dump more and im like that person before once the price is dropping im panicing on selling my bitcoin or coins but now this is my first time to hold and patience is the key and strong mind and not tempted to sell it. Im holding it to gain more profit but if i need money then i need to sell it no matter what the price is

Actually theres also an advantage in panic, being fearful always makes you assess the situation and its disadvantage is overthinking but being over prepared will not hurt you. Whether you cut you loss or hold you should always trust your instinct so that whatever the results is you know you followed your own way.

jzale

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:29:50 AM

I did something that saves me when the bitcoin price is dropping. I do cut my loss by selling it when it's starting to drop then buy more when it drops more lower. That way I can cut my loss and then hold them until the trend of bitcoin price will rise again.

kevinzxz

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

if the bitcoin price down, I will hold my bitcoin until the bitcoin price increases again, because the bitcoin price will not go down for long periods, because bitcoin prices always increase over time

jubayerjb25

Activity: 70

https://i.imgur.com/xDXwbSp.jpg

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

If bitcoin value goes down but it doesn't mean that I will go to sell or convert in different coin because I have faith that the value will go high again. So i will hold it for a long time to make more profit with that same coin.

homculus

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:59 AM

Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
Gotumoot

Activity: 208

The best ico is DITCOIN!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

If the bitcoin price going down, I hold still my bitcoins in my wallet and invest more. Because it is the best time to invest more to have a profit.  When the price is too low, many people can invest their money and a few hours or days later, the bitcoin price will increased again because of it's demand.

gabmen

Activity: 602

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:45:05 AM

If the bitcoin price going down, I hold still my bitcoins in my wallet and invest more. Because it is the best time to invest more to have a profit.  When the price is too low, many people can invest their money and a few hours or days later, the bitcoin price will increased again because of it's demand.
The mistake of selling to cut losses for bitcoin is mostly for beginners and once they realize it, they are likely to hold the next time the price goes down. It a repeating process that bitcoin price dips and rises so all that comes to experienced traders' minds are to take advatange of such situations

hangar18

Activity: 544

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:46 AM

i will hold all my resources when bitcoin price goes down i will wait again until the price will go up and when i get profit that will be the good time for selling all my resources. but some people will sell all their resources because they loss and that will be the time also to buy more resources.
For me, I will do the oposite your method haha. I will sell my Bitcoin when I see some signals bearish trend on the price of Bitcoin. Then, after take loss or take profits (depends on my base price), I will buy again when it dumped by the bearish trend, of course, I need to wait a lot of time to buy it at bottom price.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
jyotianand01

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:14 AM

Bitcoin is number one coin of bitcoin and if its price down due to any reason, i will never less in loss as i know the strength of Bitcoin. Whenever it dropped due to any news or some other reason, when that news over it recover before all coins and make new high every time. It touch its lifetime high this month and still not want to stop here. Every year we see a new high of BTC in future also.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 Telegram Medium  ◆
gulshan1

DeepOnion TOR Integrated

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:39:16 AM

I am not doing trading for short time because short time holding gives short profit always it may be more risky every time.Holding of bitcoin for long time is better than to cut at loss now.This is patience game for good investor. I think if any body have not patience then he should not to enter this cryptomarket trading sector and investment amount portfolio should be extra money to invest then you will get profit.
And you have come to this market to earn profit not a loss booking.So, hold for some time and keep patience. Every thing will happen great.

KevinSutrisno

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:47:41 AM

if BTC price drops drastically I prefer to hold it because I am very confident the price will return to normal even can directly increase drastically ...
Drnice

Activity: 336

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

I will hold it definitely . because it is cryptocurrency . it will increase again . so it would be foolishness if I loose it to see its down prices.

Exactly, the price will always rise up again, this is crypto currency. Selling is allowed which will give room to new investors but selling all is not a wise idea, cause when the price increases, you will be left with nothing.

danggoron

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

hold. I will wait until the price rises, while praying. I am also very confident even though the price drops, will definitely rise again.

and most important is not to panic and affected by mass hysteria by participating in selling btc when the price goes down. better wait patiently.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
tarlok01

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

Ups and downs is the market behavior, why i sell my coins in loss when i know that market will recover again and i also recover my losses. Bitcoin never give you losses if you hold it for long term. It drops many times before but recover and make a new high every time.

cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:58:15 AM

The mistake of selling to cut losses for bitcoin is mostly for beginners and once they realize it, they are likely to hold the next time the price goes down. It a repeating process that bitcoin price dips and rises so all that comes to experienced traders' minds are to take advatange of such situations
- Yes, prices drop sharply then prices rise again is something that happens frequently with bitcoin, although this scenario is old but many people still fall into this trap, most of them are people who do not know and who have no belief in bitcoin, and they always regret when prices rise again
- With altcoin, I would definitely think about cutting loss but with bitcoin, I have blind faith in it, I always believe the price of bitcoin will rise higher and higher, so, when the price of bitcoin drops, I never worry and I see this is a good opportunity for me to buy more bitcoin.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

stanisl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:20:59 AM

I am certainly holding my bitcoin. There may in no way be yet another possibility like this time. As soon as bitcoin recovers from the China ban, its fee will shoot up again like it did when and it will be more high-priced since it will be like passing a quite hard take a look at.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.